Fickstutenmarkt Oct 19th MUTSCHMANN´s Edition

spunkdump

I"m back from Berlin and got to fulfill one of my fantasies of attending the infamous HorseFair's - now I will preface I've seen the trailer's for the parties from the rare to find DVD's and the comments here - really don't describe the true edition of the event so this is from my experience and I hope others who attended may let me know how it went from Bottom perspective and ToP perspective.

For the first timers-

1. You have to line up at an earlier hour at the bar - by the time i got there it was already 30 guys on line waiting to get in - The host let you in , collect your money, give you a wrist bracelet with a number on it- and ask if you want a

White Cap - for safe only or RED cap for guys who will take raw ---I took a RED cap . They take all your clothes and put in bag and then write your number on your back and you're completely naked but you can keep poppers etc with you.

Now you have about an hour to settle in- the one thing no one discusses is that those bottoms line up early not to get in- but to get placement in the basement and I mean placement- where you want to be bent over or take over one of the 4 slings and they don't move from those spots -or leave their hood in place so you know don't even there think of moving them- I didn't know this and was tucked away in a corner booth left open - not a great location - the bottoms that took the slings or bent over the huge leather fuck bed were the guys with the most opportunities... Now for the guys who think on its Barelin -raw sex - i was only 1 of 5 red caps and over 50 guys in white caps if not more - i thought well maybe that might be good but at the end -the white caps were fucked more than anyone. Now, as the guys are milling about downstairs- the bottoms are sizing each other up like you would not believe - it was a bit intimidating and the guys ranged from all ages and body types

So at the set hour the helpers come tie your hood and leave you there - then you're practically blind -i could see some images but not clear and its just a real unique experience to not know what was going on- and when the sex began you could hear some of the louder moaners and fucking but if you're not getting fucked -you really feel left out- it took a long while before I got my first fuck and then it was only 3 at the corner section two went raw -one with condom

Now , you can call the helpers to take you and lead you upstairs for a break and they lead you up the stairs thru the bar to a sectioned off area- you never remove the hood until you're there in that room and you can order drinks and rest up = the hood does become stifiling hot and that sense of claustrophobia is strong especially if you're not having anything done. Now I go off topic to say the helpers were so nice and so caring of your needs- again I can't give enough praise to them - you just felt safe with them.... I took a break because I was frustrated that I was getting so limited action and I realized that being a red cap doesn't do you any favors but condons for me - well I hate it and wouldn't want them in me ever again. After a while I thought of leaving but then decided one more visit- I ask the helper to take me back and well he led me back and I thought I'm going back to that awful corner and God must have been winking and the helper placed me in the larger bed area so I could bend over- not a few min and i had a cock in my hole and got fucked a bit - i thought all condoms but I did have loads in my hole after I left but most guys

used condoms and some fucker even left the whole condom in my cunt.

Now you could hear the fucking but it wasn't as loud before and i Had no idea who or how many were getting fucked. I so wanted to pull my hood off and look but that would be against the rules and cause for immediate expulsion - so I'm curious if any tops were there what was it like from your end. I know some tops brought their mares upstairs to the bar area but i didn't hear much action when i was being led thru the bar.

Now, this party really is a TOP's dream - you can fuck anyone you want- you can just watch - its all their control- If I go back I would be a top so I can see how it really goes and if every hole is at least filled once or were some not fucked at all. It was a lot of bottoms -at least 70 and I have no idea how many tops - it was definitely an experience but my advice would be wear a white cap if you bottom - you'll get more opportunity for action- I definitely felt at odds wearing the red cap.

I had so much more cock and loads at Lab.oratory the infamous sex club in Friedrichshain which I will write up in separate post that was like visiting Rome when Caligula was ruling the joint- Insane and the most hottest men I've ever seen- these German's a boy's dream -so sexy !!!!!

I would do the Horsefair again but it would not be my first choice for the kind of raw sex that I prefer and want....