Magnetic couples, bottoming and BB.

Hi there!

I'm new to this website and reach out for you to have some information, or should i say some testimonies.

Already got a few here, but would like to have some more in order to know a little more where i am stepping in.

Here I go : I'am a 27 y.o man and have been in a relationship for 2 years or more now with my partner who is 36 y.o and who is POZ ( UD VC, he has been on meds for 11 months now : Atripla).

HERE IS MY QUESTION : are some of you in a magnectic couple and fuck RAW ? I am the bottom of this couple, so in a risky position. ARE YOU BOTTOMING BB in your magnectic couple? For how long have you been? ARE YOU STILL NEG?

PLease, answers to this situation would be great, as I would like to base our decision on facts and testImonies and could stop freaking out everytime my man put his raw dick in my hole ( because we did try it during the last months).

Edited by lioilk

If his viral load is undetectable, that's at least as good as using condoms (remember condoms still aren't foolproof: there may be a tiny hole in one, or it may split, or come off inside you). I tend to the position that the most cautious guy sets the limits. Basically it's the other side of the PrEP coin: instead of the negative guy medicating, the positive guy is taking the drugs: treatment as protection.