[Rubbermutt] Here's A Thought..

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Rubbermutt's original blog post click here

Sorry my fellow perves, I've had a lot on my mind the last couple of days. My mother has been in the hospital with beriatric complications. She's doing better now but can't wait to get sprung. ANYWAY...

The real reason for this post...Did anyone see that Carnival Cruise Lines is actually stopping the "Cougar Cruises" When I first heard about this I was with my father. I actully laughed at the thought that they actually had yearly tours like clockwork. I mean it does make sense. It's money and a shit load of it. Now Carnival is stating that it's another business decission to STOP the Cougar Cruises and focus on the Family eliment. I wonder what cruise lines they will go to next. Here's my question or maybe just a thought or good idea...but has anyone thought of

A) Bobcat Cruises for younger women into older men

B) Jaguar Cruises for younger women into older women

C) Panther Cruises for young men into older men.

One thing is for sure is that Tiger Cruise is and has been reserved by the US NAVY for many years. It is described as a enlisted/civilian family cruise for a week. I have actually been on many and they are fun to a point. If your in the NAVY and have been on one, you know what I am talking about...anyway...that has been on my mind sense last night not really bugging me but bothersom to a point.

As I always say...Happy pozzing or stealthing...whichever you do best...

Mutt

Til my next post, Happy pozzing or stealthing...which ever you do best... Mutt1563389452096815092-380412334384918671?l=rubbermutt.blogspot.com

di

di

oghd06mSiJ4

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.