Ideas for Kink Session

slutboy999

Been fucking my regular FB raw for a while now (we're both neg) and am meeting at his place again tomorrow to drop a load or two in him. When we meet he is a total sub and does what I ask - in the past I have shaved his hole and even his entire body (he's not very hairy) and have also bound his wrists before banging away at him hard.

He's asked if we can be a bit more kinky / dirty - wondered if anyone has any ideas?

• Tried fisting before - he's too tight just yet.
  • He takes my cock in all positions - favourite is on his back / shoulders with me pile driving it into him.
  • Have told him we'll be doing ass-to-mouth so he'll be cleaning out real well.

I want to leave him feeling like he's been a total fuckslut and a used cum-dump - any thoughts anyone?

So many options. Hers a few -

1. Piss in him while you're fucking. Don't warn him about it beforehand

2. Tie up his cock and balls and fix them to something stationary behind him. Fuck him like this so that if he tries to pull off he ends up hurting his own nuts

3. Of course there is always the old blindfold him and invite another top over without telling him. Make him take that load anon before you pound another one in him

Fuck his hole then fill it with your steaming hot piss and fuck in it to his guts. Once you pull out slide a large plug in his hole and diaper him. turn him into a humiliated cum slut. once he is all diapered and plugged make him like and suck your cock and balls then set on his face so he can rim your hole.

when you are ready and he is begging to use the bathroom to piss make him piss him self as humiliation them strip him spank him and fuck him again

Fuck his hole then fill it with your steaming hot piss and fuck in it to his guts. Once you pull out slide a large plug in his hole and diaper him. turn him into a humiliated cum slut. once he is all diapered and plugged make him like and suck your cock and balls then set on his face so he can rim your hole.

when you are ready and he is begging to use the bathroom to piss make him piss him self as humiliation them strip him spank him and fuck him again

Thanks fucking hot!