Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Be driving through the rough neighborhood of Oakland, CA and have an auto ‘breakdown’ and be stuck on the side of the street across from a group of sexy men. I’d have shorts on, showing off my muscular bubble butt and be looking under hood bent over and presenting it to the men watching. Eventually I’d go over and ask for help, see if I could offer up my ass in exchange for the help, without getting beaten up. Have to chose my words carefully and see if they bite. They do, they ask me to go inside the one dude’s house that I’m parked across from. As I get in they immediately strip me of my shoes, shorts, undies, shirt, and carry me to a bedroom with a mattress on the floor and some sort of system to tie me up and secure me to the mattress, ass up. They gag me and poor poppered on a rag and hold it to my face and that’s all I breathe. My heads spinning all the while I feel my hole being stretched open by a huge cock. I  feel so warm and horny all of a sudden and feel piss hitting my face, head, and back. I hear the men talking and telling the dude inside me to cum , breed my ass. I hear him grunt and spasm, the warm of cum filling my hole. He pulls out and I feel empty, but then another cock penetrates me, it’s bigger and going very deep and hard. My second hole is getting forced open and the cum of the previous dude is helping lubricate me during  this cock’s assault.   I feel his cock stiffen and he drives in deep while he’s grunting in pleasure…more cum.  The next cock enters and I swear these dudes have coordinated based on cock size, it’s thick and longer. I feel like my hole is stretched to its limit. I’m being fed more poppers and my hole is relaxing as I’m taking it all in, getting fucked and bred repeatedly. I estimate that there were nine men outside and now I’m on ninth cock, I feel so much cum dripping out of my ass , the ninth dude moans in ecstasy as he cums. I think it’s over, but it’s not, I see more men I didn’t recognize and they enter and strip. They’ve got big cocks and one by one they enter me, pump their baby batter up my guts. This goes on for several hours. I’m finally untied and my wobbly legs can barely hold me up. I feel in heat, cum drunk, my guts filled with so much cum. It’s dripping down my leg even as hard as I try to clench my hole close so I don’t lose any. I want to hold their sperm inside me the rest of the day.  I get dressed and bid them goodbye and tell them we should do this again, that I’m actually not broken down, but willing to drive back any time and that they can gather up more men. Spend the night with them. 

• Like 2

I work in a shop with a lot of blue collar men. I’m the little front office poof that gets to direct and tell them what needs to happen. They’re all pretty great and take to it just fine, which is surprising for where I’m at. However, I can’t help but fantasize about being their front office cock sucker.

It’d all start off with one Man in particular. He’s taller, little beer belly, thick arms, thick arm hair, somewhat messy facial hair, and he wears these light blue jeans where you can just SEE the imprint of his cock. Drives me utterly wild every time I see him in them. One day he’d catch me in the single stall bathroom, begin to intimidate me as I finish up at the urinal, make suggestive comments while he rubs his cock, and then laugh and make light of the situation. I would then relax and ease up, he would suddenly grab my hand and force me to feel and rub his hard cock through his jeans. I’d watch him slowly close his eyes and quietly moan. I’d be transfixed, frozen to my core unable to think or move. In an instant though he’d quickly open his eyes, jerk his free hand and grab my hair and force me down on my knees and in my shock he’d quickly undo his pants, pull them down exposing just how fat and long his Man cock is and he’d begin to rub it all over my face, smearing precum on my mustache, and all while he’s quietly laughing a bit. He’d begin to degrade me in whispers, telling me what the other Men think of me. How they make fun of me behind my back and call me all sorts of things that would get them fired if HR ever heard. He’d then pull my hair back, lean down and whisper to me that I was now his personal cock sucker and when he told me he wanted to use my throat I had to go to the bathroom and wait for him on my knees until he blessed me with his cock.

He’d then stand up tall, squeeze my jaw with his other hand until I opened my mouth and then guide his cock into my hesitant but willing mouth until he was at my throat. He’d then release my jaw and move his hands to the sides of my head and slowly, deliberately slowly, pull me further onto his cock until I was forced to swallow every inch down my throat and only when my nose was smashed against his pubes would he pull my head back just as slowly as he’d done previously.  He’d begin to deep stroke my throat gradually picking up paces until his balls were slapping my chin, my eyes were watering, and my nose was running. He’d be looking down at me as though he was transfixed and mesmerized at what he was able to do with his cock, just shocked at how quickly he could make it appear after hiding it in my throat. All the while as I looked up pleading with my eyes for it to either end or for him to have mercy. 

He would cum abruptly and hard. Everything in him used to stifle him from screaming. He’d hold me down so my nose was buried in his pubes, doing short harsh jerks and grinding me ever deeper into his pelvis. Forever imprinting the smell of his sweat and odor from the days hard work. Once the waves passed, he’d push me away and down, walk over to the sink, wipe himself down, and leave without looking at me one again, like I was nothing. The only sign he’d used me would be the tears, the snot, and the precum still on my face, but Fuck would I still be able to taste and smell that Man on me. 

This would go on for awhile, me as some front office poof trophy for him to pump a load into when he needed to release stress at work. Then one day when he signaled for me to head up and I was waiting another of the Men from the floor would walk in, smile and say, “He said I had five minutes with you alone”. 

Fantasies fucking suck…

On 9/29/2024 at 5:50 PM, Sfmike64 said:

Trans guys can be so fucking hot. I always notice them because I'm really into short dudes. The shorter the better.

The first time I hooked up with trans guys it was this trans couple (one thin, wiry and smooth, the other thicker and a furry cub, both about 5'4") I ate both of them out while they made out in the bed, and when I came up for air I said to them "your juices taste like pre-cum." Both of them thought this was HILARIOUS. But it was also true. 🙂

We had a really really good time. I fucked both of them a couple times. They turned out to be really nice guys, too. 

That would be too fucking awesome.  I’d love to eat the pussies and suck out the juices.

where did you meet them? How did the hook up happen?