POZ that Ginger Neg Hole

Part 3

I let the Boy drown from the sling and cum was leaking down his shaky legs…Come with me Boy heading off to the shower, I told him to clean up.

“by the way what’s your name”

“Max” he responded

Max emerged from the shower, fuck he looked sexy. Right lets get you something to eat and wear. I fetched a nice red loin cloth and we sat munching on some Pizza. Max was very relaxed now and when asked what he was feeling he said that he never realized that sex could be so good and whilst it had hurt like hell he had loved the feeling of being used. He told us that he had come from an abusive family and his dad would beat him regularly for no reason at all. Dam I was feeling for him now. That’s when I turned to Max and said that this was his home now as long as he worked for us he would be well looked after. He turn to me and flung his arms round me and kissed me.

“thank you Sir”

One more thing lets go and get your stuff, we went to his house and he grabbed a bag of clothes and said that he had left a note telling his dad that he had left home and that if he tried to find him he would call the Police and have him locked up for all the beatings he had taken.

Getting back home, Josh was making a copy of the DVD dam it was good. I tuned to Josh and said we need more footage and winked. Max new his cue had stripped I grabbed the camcorder as Max posed for us.

“Josh feed him your meat” Josh stripped and in a flash this former Condom queen opened his mouth wide and Josh’s meat slid down his throat, this Boy was a talented cocksucker and you could see his throat stretch as Josh’s meat pushed down his throat a short while later Josh filled Max’s mouth with his toxic seed. “Great footage” I said

“he’s a real find” Josh exclaimed

“Ok Max it’s all been a bit tame so far, I think we need to get you looking like a proper sub-boy now”

“What do you have in mind” Max asked

“Nipple rings and a PA will set you off a treat” I could see the fear back in his eyes, but he didn't protest and just nodded.

We led Max into the Play room and attached him the St Andrews cross. He was a sight.

“Ok Max you ready for this” he nodded

“ don’t worry you really aren't going to feel it, not much anyway” he looked relieved. I took out a spray can of Liquid Nitrogen, the needle and nipple ring. Getting a set of tweezers I pulled his right nipple out as far as I could without tearing his nipple off, Josh sprayed the Nitrogen and I asked Max can you still feel it “No” Max responded so I pushed the needle through his nipple quickly inserting the ring then cleaning and cleansing, the same process repeated for his left nipple, finally I attached a sliver chain between them. I stood back to admire he looked great.

“There cool, thank you Sir” he said with a big grin on his face

“time for you PA” I said to Max

“this will sting, sorry” I said. Josh took his cock giving him one last blow job before his insertion, (wicked really as it would make the head more sensitive), Max didn't last long loading up Josh’s mouth with his cum, Josh stood up and locked mouths with Max sharing his cum with our new slut whilst I pulled Max’s cock down and squeezed his slit open, quickly I pushed the needle through his purple head, he screamed muffled by Josh’s mouth, I took a medium PA ring and pushed through the new hole, taking an alcohol spray I cleaned him up which made him scream more. Once complete Josh released his mouth from the Boy.

We both stood back admiring Max’s new image hairless with Jewellery hanging, I turn to Josh and said “Max is going to be a real hit now” Josh nodded “saying still one thing missing, I think” Josh went to the play room chest of toys and return with a silver three ring ball stretcher, we pulled his sack down and pulled his balls through, fuck he looked sexy now, his little white hairless cock was hard again, Max looked so fit with his PA, nipple rings with a silver chain linking them and his ball stretcher.

Then to our surprise Max said “please guys can you fuck me again….I need it so bad”

What a cum whore this boy had turned into….

Josh and I both stripped our cocks where ridged, damn I wanted Max’s arse again, we released Max and put him all fours on the bed.

“Ok Max you ready for me again” I asked

“No, I want you to double fuck me” Max said….Wow he was really into this. “OK” I said

Josh got on the bed underneath Max and the Boy lowered his pale white unblemished butt down onto Josh’s hard black cock the sight was sensational Max’s lily white butt embedded on one of the thickest cocks I had ever seen pushing all the way down, the veins on Josh’s cock where bulging as they started fucking hard “I love your raw black cock Josh, come on John please fuck me as well” Max said.

I moved into position slowly pushing in along side that big piece of black manhood, damn it felt so good….we must have been fucking this boy for half an hour when I felt Josh’s cock grow and start twitching as he unloaded more dirty POZ seed into Max’s cumdump that sent me over the edge as the head of my cock could hold out no longer and by cum exploded straight up into his bowels in one of the largest orgasms I had ever had.

We just stayed like this Max a sweaty mess sandwiched between us.

Easing out I turned them and said “come on lets post some images and a clip and get his butt working”

Part 4 to cum if you still want more?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Part 4 Final part of this season

After waiting a few weeks for Max’s piecing to heal we posted the first ad on BBRT

(New Boy Sub for rent ) it took seconds to get hits and we started taking bookings. We looked through and the messages….First up was fit lad, Jock type Max said “I know him he likes he use to beat on me at college” “Ok how’s about you get some payback, you up for it Max” I said “Hell yes”

The Jocks message read “I know who you are Max, if you don’t want everybody to know what a faggot cum dump you’ve become you’ll ask me round so I can knock you up”

“Max messaged him back, giving him the address and telling him to be round in an hour, “ we will take care of the rest.” I said

Max hit send. An hour later there was a knock at the door. Josh stood behind the door as Max open it. The Jock came in, Josh quickly put the Jock in a head lock squeezing the air out until he fell limp. We dragged his body through into the playroom, stripped him and strapped him into the sling inserting a ball gag. 5 minutes later he came round to find himself naked and strapped to a sling. He was bucking around and Josh quickly slapped him hard across the face.

Josh turned to the Jock and said “You been beating on our friend Max, now it’s his time to fuck you up” we all stripped he eyes where wide as he realized what was going to happen. This Jock was good on the eye, he must have been 170 pounds and been living in the gym as he had a full 6 pack a good size cock about 8 inches with hairless balls.

Max turned to us and said “Please can I fuck him I've never fucked before and I want him to be my first POZ victim”

“sounds like a good start, but I was thinking you should hurt him first, what do you think” I said the Jock who’s name we found out was Brad looking really scared. Josh removed him gag and Brad said “please don’t hurt me” Josh said “it’s not up to us. It’s about Max and he wants some revenge for the beating you gave him”.

I turned to Max and said “he needs to be the one to make his own choices, lose his balls or foreskin” Max’s eyes lit up “really can I cut his balls off” “No Max his choice” “Brad what’s it to be balls or foreskin”

“Please don’t he cried” “Choose, slapping his face again”

He cried “Foreskin”, Josh went to get the stuff and we quickly shaved him smooth, sweat. Max knew exactly what to do and got the alcohol and spray his cock and balls, Brad screamed J

“How’s about fucking him first” I said to Max

“No I’m a TOP only” Brad yelled

“Not today, it’s your turn learn about to pleasures of being a cum dump, anyway we are all going to breed you and your virgin pussy will be better off if you let Max and John fuck you before I tear up your butt with this black rod” Josh said slapping his cock around Brads face.

“Should we use John’s special lube” Max asked….”No he hurt you so its time for you and your PA to have some payback” “Cool” said Max lining up his cock to Brads hole, he pushed hard and Brad would not open up so Josh slammed Brad hard across the face again that caused the necessary reaction and Max’s PA disappeared into Brad’s no longer Virgin hole Max push hard and soon the rings of his ball stretcher had bottomed out on Brads Butt, Max slowly started fucking Brad who was now moaning and clearly enjoying this new experience as his cock was leaking all over his six pack, as Max pulled back you could clearly see that the PA had done it’s work as Max’s cock had signs of blood…Max picked up the pace really hammering Brads hole now and then shouted “I’m going to cum” “Please give it to me” Brad shouted, so much for being a top he was now converting to be a proper bottom boy. A short while later Max’s threw his head back as the unloaded in the Virgin bottom. At the same time Brad had shot a huge load over his stomach and chest.

No time for Brad to rest I scooped up his cum and lubed the head of my cock and pushed straight into Brad who screamed as it stretched his ring. I fucked him hard for about 10 minutes in which time his cock never went down, Josh started swallowing his cock as I reached my orgasm the head of my cock swelled and my POZ cum shot straight and deep coating his insides as Brad emptied his second load into Josh’s mouth. I Pulled out and Josh moved into position “you ready for the real deal Boy” Josh said

The former top Brad said “Please Sir give my some more” Josh wasn’t gentle he pushed hard and Brad’s ring split and in went Josh’s hard black 10 inch cock straight balls deep, he must have really been tearing the Jocks hole up as he alternated between fucking hard and slow, after what seemed ages Josh grunted hard and his balls lifted his Toxic cum blasting into Brad’s wreaked hole. Once out Brad was released and the strangest thing happened he went straight up to Max and kissed him deeply and said I love you….. sorry I beat you I was just so frustrated I have always had the lots for you and now a part of you will always be in me and I love it.

Another bottom boy broken in J

If you want to find out what Brad and Max get up to let me know

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Max & Brad giving POZ Loads

We had been taking Poz loads from John and Josh for a couple of weeks when both of us came down with fuck flu, we had grown really close during this time and it was Max who pieced both my nipples and gave me my PA damn was I into my new life. Josh and John where kind masters and took care of our needs and we looked after them J

Josh had been planning a party night for us for a couple of weeks the idea was that we where both to infect an unsuspecting virgin bottom boy with a group of ten party goers who had paid for the rights to film the conversion and fuck us to within an inch of our lives.

Josh and John had been grooming this 19 year old blonde boy on A4A for a couple of weeks and his messages where getting hotter and hotter little did he know what he was getting into.

The day before the party the Blonde lad Jamie came round for his weekend of fun or so he thought. He arrived at the front door in trackies and a vest clearly thinking he was something special, what he didn’t know is after this weekend his life would change for ever at the hands of Max and me.

Max and I went into the play room to find that John and Josh had Jamie naked and strapped to the St Andrews cross with a ball gag in his mouth. Max turned to me said “we know what’s next”

Jamie was fit not as muscular as Brad but really well proportioned. John returned with the clippers and started removing his arm pit hair and then all his blonde pubic hair Jamie’s cock was pointing straight up the head pushing out of his foreskin and damn where the veins on his cock where bulging. John turned to Josh and said “I was thinking full shave” Josh nodded and they soaped Jamie all over and wet shaved him form head to foot, damn he was so smooth now when they washed him off. They turned Jamie round and proceed to remove the fine hair from his butt and around his tiny pink hole, Josh splat on it and John took some pictures admiring their work, Josh couldn’t help rimming Jamie’s little hole, got me thinking it would be the last time his hole was that tight once we had all finished with him.

It was Max’s turn to start rimming Jamie’s pink little hole he stood up and turned to John and said “please John let me take his cherry now” “No” John barked “he’s the star of the party and it’s his Poz conversion that everyone’s coming to see, you get his cherry tomorrow my boy” Max was grinning and dropped to his knees and started rimming the Virgin cherry again.

It was a really long 24 hours we all where good and didn’t cum saving are Toxic loads for Jamie’s cherry.

As the guests started to come in both Max and I greeted them by giving them a quick blow job to get them in the mood. When all 10 had arrived and my mouth was sore we all went into the play room where Jamie was strapped naked to the St Andrews cross. All of us stripped and John stood up the front and said here are the rules “this is Jamie he has a Virgin cherry and he will be taking POZ loads from all tonight along with Brad and Max who will be your personal cum dump for the evening. To start with Jamie’s hole will be fucked by Max, Brad, myself and then John will tear him up with his giant piece of black meat after that Jamie’s hole will be swimming in Toxic cum and you are all invited to add yours”.

Soon enough Jamie’s legs where lifted high and spread at right angles. All the guests moved in some with camcorders in hand and Max knelt down and started lapping the little pink Virgin hole until Jamie’s head was tossing side to side. John removed his gag and Jamie’s shouted “for fuck sake breed me you fuckers I’ve been on the edge for 2 days straight” enough said Max started rubbing his PA over the puckered hole and then in pushed slowly in “fuck that feels so good, fuck me hard please, I want your toxic babies swimming in my hole” Jamie shouted to Max. Max started fucking the boy hard as cameras zoomed in a clicked away he fucked him solid for 10 minutes his face changed colour as he was about to unload, Max quickly pulled out cumming all over Jamie’s hole and then pushed his cock around the cum and feed the toxic cum back in, I slapped Max’s butt and he moved out of the way so I could get me turn, I lined up my cock and lubed it with a bit of my lovers cum and then pushed into his hole it felt so good warm and slimy with Max’s cum, I pushed hard all the way until the head of my cock hit Jamie’s prostrate “that feels so good” exclaimed Jamie.

“Brad stop” shouted John….this caught me be surprise I pulled out my cock covered in cum and blood where my PA had been ripping up the boys butt.

Jamie was taken to the mattress his legs where tied to his arms, I couldn’t resist I lowered my ring to Jamie’s mouth and he started rimming my hole damn it felt good, moving back I slid straight and deep into the boy’s bowels and started piston fucking him he was so warm and tight and I could feel his ring starting to clamp my cock as Jamie started to un-load, that sent me over the edge and I shot his second load of toxic cum deep into his bowels, after I pulled out Max sucked out our cum and we tongue fucked each others mouths string of cum leaking from our mouths onto our chins. The guests all started cheering.

Part 2 to cum torturing Jamie….let me know if you want more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Torturing Jamie….

Both Max and I where placed into slings either side of the St Andrews cross, Jamie was tied to the cross and John and Josh went to get the toys for Jamie to be tortured with> First off they got two nipple clamps and then proceeded to pierce Jamie’s nipples with no freezing Jamie was screaming with the pain although his cock was so hard and leaking pre-cum everywhere so he must have been getting off on the pain our Masters then attached two electrodes to his new nipple rings I was expecting them to connect them up but they didn’t they had other plans there was a third electrode they pushed down inside his cock, there was a real look of terror in Jamie’s eyes now as all to the devices where connected to a tens unit, still nothing, finally they attached a parachute ball stretcher and release it with a pound of lead weight the scream from Jamie is so loud and the guest where all applauding.

John then turn to his guests who where all itching to unload their cum and said to them “guys you are to fuck Max and Brad but no cumming in them, save your loads for Jamie please”.

The first guy got into position in front of my arse his was a bear of a man with a cock to die for, a large mushroom head and a cock about 8 inches in length which is really thick, he smeared his pre cum around my hole and then just pushed balls deep in one hard thrust this guy could really fuck his cock felt great making my insides warm, I was in heaven this guy really new how to fuck and had me cumming all over myself, once he pulled out I felt empty but not for long as the second, third, four and fifth guys all took there turns.

Once Max and I had been fucked dry by the five guys each they turned their attention to Jamie who was taken off the cross and suspended horizontal by chains attached to his feet and arms with a bar supporting him across his abs. His legs where stretched at right angles and there was a queue of 10 cocks all waiting to get up his hole.

The Masters then turned on the Tens unit causing Jamie to scream as it pulsed its waves of electricity through his nipples and deep into his cock, this guy was delirious with the pain now as he was bucking around and his balls looked like they would be torn off his body as the weight swung around in free air.

“OK guys load up his cunt” Josh commanded

Both Max and I couldn’t take our eyes off Jamie and cock after cock fucked his hole unloading there POZ cum deep into his bowels, he was a real mess there was blood and cum leaking out of the boys arse and dropping into a bowl under him. When they had finished John and Josh took the bowel and syringed the pink blood and cum and then return to us and loaded the toxic cum into us and then both fucked us, it was so hot I couldn’t help but shoot three more load as Josh hammered me with is big black cock until I felt his cock expand and fire his toxic load deep into me.

This is the hottest fuck session I have ever had in my life

• Upvote 2