[Rubbermutt] Again...

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Rubbermutt's original blog post click here

Well my fellow readers...If your not in Philly and it's warm where you are, then run naked through the woods for me because it's cold as fuck here still. Cold enough to snow again. NOT MUCH but it's still here. Not that I'm complaining...much. I just wish it would warm up a little so I can work on a tan in my birthday suit.

Well as you can tell by my load counter to the right, I have not been very busy in the fuck department. I thought I would take my time this year and not worry about where my next fuck is "cuming" from. I have noticed that happening a lot lately not only by me but by some friends of mine. I told them to slow down as well...not that they will actually do it...anyway...

As i mentioned in my last post, I am planning my next breeding to be held at CBC in Philly. Not really sure of the date as of yet but I got to thinking what better way to start a month than to end it the same way. Just hope there is a better turn out at CBC than at SSG. I'm also thingking about holding a conversion party in June but that's too far to think about at this very second. ...SO... for now I'll settle with CBC. Let you know when the date will be within the next four posts for sure.

Til my next post...Happy pozzing or stealthing...whichever you do best...

Mutt

Til my next post, Happy pozzing or stealthing...which ever you do best... Mutt1563389452096815092-6510889454526536215?l=rubbermutt.blogspot.com

di

di

KJzsSQd7Y64

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.