[BB Boi Breeder] Dry spell

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Boi Breeder's original blog post...

Sometimes despite all the cruising online, ads, and trying nobody wants my cum. Sad state of affairs indeed. Then all of a sudden everybody wants it. Why is that?

I spent several weeks in the geezer capital of the world. Clearwater/St. Pete area. Enough said! I had a great place right on the beach with a great view of the sunsets and a major case of the hornies and a huge super king-sized bed. The ads I ran on Craigslist got lot of replies but the majorities were from guys that were a lot older than myself. Not my type. The rest were my age or a little younger but that doesn’t get my juices flowing. I did meet one guy, a younger guy, but by know means a boy. He was a nice mix of Black and Asian. Great eyes, nice skin, great smile and a firm round ass. We got along great but it was one of those instant friends’ connections instead of the get my rocks off and gets the fuck out of here. Nothing but a little making out and lots of talking.

I was glad to leave and head back home.

While driving back from the airport I got a text from FarmDude asking if I was home yet. I replied I was heading home and be there in a hour but I would be at the railroad bridge in a half an hour if he needed some cum. He replied 30 minutes then.

Pulled up to the bridge and there he was in his big ass 350. In the back seat with out pants. Damn he is getting uglier. By the time I got out of my truck he was on his hands and knees with his ass sticking up. No poppers but the thought of blowing a geyser of cum up his ass made me hard. I just unzipped my pants and climbed in. Went balls deep and just pounded that fat ass for all I was worth while he begged me to knock him up and give him my cum. I did just that and damn it felt good. Felt liking I was shooting my testicles through my dick. Intense indeed. Just like that my dry spell was over and I was back in my truck heading home.

When I got home I fired up the computer and checked me email and I got a message from this young “straight” guy that I had been communicating with. He had a fantasy about being used by a older guy. He would start chatting and ask me questions what I would do to him. I knew he was jerking off and knew we would never get together but I enjoyed the chatting also. Hey! I was in a long dry spell, remember?

He wanted to get together for one of his fantasies. He was going to be naked, face down with a pillowcase being used as a hood. He would not see me and I would not see him. He would get himself all cleaned out and lubed up and be waiting in his bed. He wanted it now. Damn! A month with nothing and now two asses to be fucked in a matter of hours.

I was back out in the truck heading back down the road past the Railroad Bridge to the city. The directions he gave were right on and I found the little white house with no problem. Nice neat yard with a big welcome mat with “Welcome to our Home” printed on it.

I walked up to the front door, knocked and walked right in. I was in the living room and walking down the hall to the left I saw a pair of legs on a bed. I entered the room and didn’t say anything but knew he heard me there. He was motionless. I stood there and took it all in. He was average height with a thin toned body. He had farmer’s tan, tan arms but pale body. White soft pale ass with a hint of hair.

I stripped out of my cloths. I was hard. I love this. I know he is feeling fear, excitement now. He says this is his first time. It may be, may not be but that doesn’t matter to me. I climb up on the bed and feel his ass. He jumps at my touch. It is soft and cool. I trace my finger down the crack of his ass. It is wet and slippery. Hand lotion is on the nightstand.

I replace my finger with my dick. He moans and settles down. I line up with his hole and push my way in slowly. He gasps but remains still. He is loose and open. He must have fingered himself really well, no he probably used a cucumber on himself. That is what he told me that he sometimes used for a dildo.

I notice his ring finger. It has a white pale band. He must just have removed his ring. Why I wonder, does he think it would turn me off? Naw, fucking a straight married guy makes it hotter. He must feel guilty about cheating on his wife. Now I reason the welcome mat message makes sense.

I start pumping into him and he is motionless and quite. I remain quite and concentrate on feeling the sensation on my dick. He doesn’t feel tight, or hot. It really doesn’t feel much at all. Sometimes you fuck an ass and the ring is tight and that is all you feel. Well his ass the ring wasn’t tight and there wasn’t any other feeling. I was still into it though. I just thought of my releasing my sperm into him. And think about what he will do when I leave. He will remove the pillowcase/hood from his head. He will reach back and feel his ass, finger his hole to see if the sperm is leaking out. Feel the wetness on his finger. He will jerk off. Probably with his sperm covered finger in his mouth. It worked, I feel that familiar feeling building. I slow down my thrusting, I want to give him the biggest load I can muster. I start long dicking him. I pull all the way out and watch the head disappear into him. I am past the point of no return. I let the first squirt of cum go just inside of him so he will be able to feel it before I go deep and let the rest go. In the middle of my orgasm I give him a “Fuckin take my load dude-take it all”. So he knows I am cumming. I do not pull out of him right away. I fuck my cum into and out of him.

I am up, out of bed and quickly dress. He does not move. As I am pulling up my pants I see a cucumber under the bed. I leave the room and as I reach the living room look back down the hall. He still hadn’t moved.7138497070323239091-8267520256045484706?l=barebackboibreeder.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.