Bet My Ass

RawNerd

Bet My Ass

I know how I got where I am right now. I got suckered into a bet I thought I couldn’t lose. I was with a guy I just met a few days ago playing video games. He had the latest gaming system and I couldn’t even afford a used older system. But I was pretty decent when I played the system we sold at work.

When we started to play I was beating him every time. My problem was that I loved the trash talk and soon found myself making a bet with him looking back I didn’t fully understand the ramifications. The bet was his as for mine.

This guy’s name was Phoenix. He was 6’2”, 160 pounds, very lean, muscular build with blond hair and steel blue eyes compared to my 5’8”, 130 pound runner’s build with brown hair and eyes. We knew that we were both gay and for as much as I lusted after him, he wanted to keep what we had between us as a friendship nothing more.

When the game got to a critical point I still felt that there was no way I could lose when he paused the game and said that we should raise the stakes. The winner not only would get the ass of the loser, but would get it in any way the winner wants it.

I was so turned on and knew his ass was about to be mine when he showed his true skills and I was soundly beaten. He looked at me and proudly let me know that my ass was his and he’d collect right then and there. There was no talking my way out of it since I would have done the same to him if I had won.

Phoenix told me to get into his bedroom, strip and lay down on his bed. I quickly complied thinking I was about to get the man of my (wet) dreams. As I lay there he then told me to close my eyes and I foolishly closed them as I felt him near my head before I felt something on my wrists and heard the click of the locks.

I opened my eyes to see him over me as another person was locking restraints on my ankles. I told him that only he gets my ass when he reminded me of the revised bet that the winner gets the loser’s ass as the winner wants and he wanted my ass gang banged. As he told me all this I counted 3 guys in his bedroom and they were naked.

I saw the needle as Phoenix got naked. I was told that I better not struggle as one of the naked guys slipped a piece of rubber around my upper arm as I felt the coolness of the alcohol. I watched with some horror (and excitement) as the needle was stuck into a vein and a flash of blood was registered.

Fear began to build as the plunger was pushed and whatever was in the needle was beginning to flow inside my bloodstream. When the rubber was pulled from my arm I felt the temperature in the room jump as I had difficulty breathing and coughed out hard as I began to hear a ringing in my ears and had trouble focusing my eyes. The guys began to fuck me one after another as I was lost in the haze of whatever they had given me.

I’m not sure how long I was there before I started to get a grasp on the situation. I was no longer restrained, then again, I had be drugged and didn’t really need to be restrained. The only one there with me was Phoenix and he was helping me get dressed when I started to come down. I asked him what had happened to which he gave to answer other then he used my ass. He walked me to the door and I left for home.

When I got home I realized I had been at Phoenix’s place over night. I was still foggy as to what had happened to me when I pulled a note out of my pocket with a video link written on it. I started up my computer and entered in the web URL to see myself climbing onto Phoenix’s bed. I could hear his voice tell me to close my eyes as I was restrained.

I counted 3 other guys in the room. As the one guy gave me the drugs there was a caption at the bottom of the screen that read ‘Being given his first slam of Tina. This subject was given two full quarters of Tina.’ I then heard myself cough and moan out as Phoenix began to fuck me.

I continued to watch as my cock twitched when Phoenix groaned out and a caption appeared ‘Subject gets his first load of poz cum.’ I was shocked as I read the screan and felt my cock begin to thicken. As I continued to watch the different guys fuck me and cum inside me I was turned on more and more until I shot my load in my boxers as the count reached over 30 loads of poz cum.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...