What would you think about fucking a masc btm that had lost his balls...literally?

mj206

Dude, with or without testicles, as a combat vet, you have got balls for days.

Honestly, I've never had the opportunity to jump in the sack with an amputee. And it's not something I've really got a fetish for (or any feeling against...I'm a sick fucker in other ways). I find myself more drawn to the personality as I grow older. As long as you have the right attitude (and it sounds like you do) I'd fucking love taking you on.

MJ, I've been looking for a boy willing to loose /with no balls for a while now. And with the vet status you're hitting 2 outta 3 right from the start in my book. To full account I am ambivalent to lack of limbs though. I'd grant you a pass on anything you'd be willing to do or take. And appearances are often deceitful, you know how to use your advantage there.

MJ,

I can't feel anything but admiration for your honesty. As my late partner used to snarl from his wheelchair "it's my legs that don't work, not my brain". And as any thinking person knows the biggest sexual organ after the skin is the brain. More than anything I admire honesty and you laid it on the line. If ever I make it to SF again... ;)