"Serving my country" by giving up my ass to a vet

whtbbcumhole4blk

Monday night is my Friday night so it's a chance to get slutty and take as many loads as possible.

Started off at my fuck bud, "Gulfgate Twink." I love sucking on this skinny dude's fat 8" cock and letting him breed my cunt. His dick is the perfect size and shape to take down my throat with very little gag problems -- that is until he starts twitching it when my nose is buried in his pubes.

After he's nice and hard, I offer up my ass and he slips in. He's good for a 10-20 minute fuck and he loves when I tighten my ring around his dick. I keep it pretty tight the whole time he pumps away, which feels so fucking awesome on my hole. The friction has a secondary benefit, it causes the skin to swell up just a bit too.

He's usually a pretty quiet fuck, so when he starts moaning I know he's about to breed me. Pretty soon he buries deep and unloads his usual big load (don't know if I've mentioned before, but this dude has a huge set of low hangers in addition to his nicely sized cock. Always able to pump out a huge load).

Once he's done using my ass, I clean his dick (which I think turns him on a bit), dress and leave. On the hunt for more cum.

There's an email from my CL ad. Black dude on the SW side what's to breed my ass. Pictures show a nicely sized cock, so I head his way.

While driving, he sends me this email:

"Can you suck too I need a good sucking to make me good and hard...give a veteran some good ass on Veterans day!!! Serve your country I did!!!!"

Read More Here