Young and hung

Bottom Jim

I was in Arlington va and posted on Craig's list for an early am fuck. I goy a quick response that said he was about 10 minutes away. I gave him room number. I also asked his what scene he liked.

He said leave door adjar and me on bed ass all lubed up. He said he was 26 165 lbs and hung. So I accommodated him. He texted me was close and to leave door open.

i did and in few minutes heard dood open. I felt his hand feeling my ass. He then said don't move. I heard him getting undressed and all of a sudden he was on top of me.

he went right in and he whispers he was giving it to me bare. He was pounding away and I could tell he was getting close. He then whispered he was going to cum and dump it in my ass. He came a huge load. Pulled out anf slapped my bare ass.

he have me his email and said anytime I was in the area to email him. He said he loved older guys and breeding them.

works fo me