[My Load Deep In You] Lame Three Way

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Went to a really lame three way last night. The guy had an ad on bbrts and there were 21 invited guests. I was one of four that showed up. The host opened the door, and there was a young Latino on the bed getting a nice cock shoved up his chute. The host was a bottom, and presented his ass to the other guy there. He entered the host and pulled out when he saw my hard cock. I entered the host, and honestly, he didn't feel all that great. I then mounted the Latino, and realized how much better his hole was than the host's. I pumped and dumped in the Latino and left. When I got home, I realized I had left my cock ring on the sink in his room. Now I gotta get a new cock ring. Any suggestions?2856469041485238199-1925925057316269905?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.