[Rubbermutt] Wrong Club

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Rubbermutt's original blog post click here

One of my readers asked me why it was the wrong club to have chosen to get my breed on..Well to put it plain and simple, the place was dead. There were a few guys there but none wanted to play. Everyone kept watching and following but not interacting. Second, I like a guy with a big club swinging and all the fellers I saw were not packing the right equiptment for the job. That just bugged the shit out of me. My next breeding will be held at CBC in Philly. Who knows. That just might be the place where all the magik happens. Other than that, I have been busy to even get a local fuck. I am, however planning to attend a bareback party at the end of the month if everything goes right.

Til my next post...Happy pozzing or stealthing...whichever you do best...

Mutt

Til my next post, Happy pozzing or stealthing...which ever you do best... Mutt1563389452096815092-1159799944905482442?l=rubbermutt.blogspot.com

di

di

8LlaHHLfQoc

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.