[FelchingPisser] Bryce Gets Filled Up

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

South Bend, IN—October, 2013

087.JPG

One of my favorite bottom boys, Bryce, was alone for the week. His boyfriend was several states away. Bryce was using his time alone to keep his hole well lubed with random cum. We agreed that I would arrive at his house at noon. Bill, a good, PA-ed, leather top you’ve met here and on the blog “Spreading My Legs,” was going to wake him up and leave Bryce’s hole well worked and flooded. I no longer needed to take my sling, as Bryce had purchased one. I packed the rimseat and was ready for a good (and wet) afternoon.

I park in front of the large, expensive house. I grab my bag and the rimseat, and make my way around to the French windows that open into the bedroom. The room is a wreck. The large bed is rumpled from a vigorous fuck. The sling is up. There are tarps and towels under it. They are awash with piss and J-lube. Greased toys lie under it where they have been thrown after ravishing his ass. A cooler sits to the side, filled with iced lemon-lime Gatorade. In the hall just outside the bedroom door, the pillars are adorned with ropes, where Bryce was tied and flogged. The flogger lies on the floor, looking slightly serpentine.

There is no one there.

Eventually I hear Bill on the phone somewhere far away in the house. Bryce appears from around the corner. He’s looking a little tired after almost three hours of vigorous, hard, occasionally brutal, sex. I can see the red marks on his back from the flogging. There are hand marks on his buttocks. And there is a huge smile on his face.

I strip. Bryce is in the sling before I get my cock ring on. I add my boots. I crack open a Gatorade. I walk slowly over to the side of the sling. Bryce’s eyes never leave my cock. I bring my cock to his mouth. “Open up, Boy.” His mouth yawns open. I slap my hardening cock on his lips. Piss splashes out. He swallows hungrily. I let him drink most of it, then let the remainder play over his face and head.

Bill appears. He’s naked but for boots and a once white jock. He grins. He strokes as he watches me cram my cock into Bryce’s mouth. He sucks, buts it’s a bad angle. But it’s enough to get me hard. I walk around to his used ass. “I am so full,” Bryce mumbles. “I have a load of cum…”

“Two,” Bill interjects.

“And I don’t know how many piss loads up there.” I look at the floor—the toys and fists have pulled a lot of that piss out. I hunker down and taste his hole. I don’t linger long. I really want to sink my dripping dick into him. I stand up and push in. The moment I am in and fucking, Bill is fully hard. He brings it up to Bryce’s mouth. Bryce cranes around to suck as much as he can of it. I love the feel of his hole. It is wetter and hotter than usual. I always love that initial fuck—the first time you are in the hole that day. I plow him roughly. I pull out and bring my cock up alongside Bill’s. I push his head onto mine as Bill moves around to fuck him again. Bill slams into him violently.

We alternate half a dozen times, always ending our fucks of his ass with our dick back in his mouth.

We give his hole a break. I set up the rim seat. Bryce has laid out a tarp. As you sit on the seat, you look at yourself in a full length mirror on his closet door. “Under,” I tell Bryce. He makes himself comfortable. I lower the seat and straddle it. I look at myself for a moment in the mirror, and then sit. Slowly. His tongue is up me. Much too forcefully. “Careful,” I bark out. He backs off. He’s deep but doing it now as I like it. Bill ambles in from another phone call. He sticks his cock into my mouth. It’s the thickest cock I’ve had in weeks. I must be doing something he likes to it, for Bill groans and starts fucking my face, letting my tongue keep up with its swirling motion. I manage to avoid the PA hitting my teeth. I glance into the mirror. It’s a jolt to see me sitting there with a big dick fucking my face. Bill feeds me poppers. Suddenly I am engulfed in sensation. His cock feels twice as big in my mouth. His cock pushes ever deeper down my throat. Bryce’s tongue feels deeper in my ass. The hair on his chin is scraping across my perineum, driving me close to the brink.

Then it passes.

A phone rings. It’s Bryce’s turn to talk to the boyfriend. We spend the time he’s away with me under the rimseat eating Bill’s hole.

Bryce is back. We disengage. I take Bryce to the bed. He kneels, on all fours, right on the edge. I eat his hole.

I fuck a few strokes.

I eat his hole.

Bill fucks him a few strokes.

I go back up him.

Then Bill. My tongue goes up Bill’s hole again as he fucks. He bends forward, grunting. I poke and prod. I stand, ready to slip it up him as he plows Bryce’s butt. My cock grazes Bill’s ass crack. He shoots with the contact. He shudders and collapses on Bryce, grinding him into the mattress.

Bill pulls out.

I clean his cock quickly; then settle down for a long felch.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.