Still miss him

losttop

Broke up with my bf last summer and still kind of miss him...although our relationship was kind of toxic in some ways.... I still wish we were together. Have been trying to fuck a lot of ass to get over him.... But feelings r still there.... I also discovered that I had a submissive side with him.... Although I'm a top...we r still kind of friends. I wish we were friends with benefits.... But he doesn't seem to want that. Anyway.... Still love him and don't know exactly why as he wasn't particularly nice to me most of the time.... Guess time will heal it all....

Good luck on the healing path. Just passed the 5 year anniv of having signed off the hospice papers for end of life on him- a task I was asked to do by him after our split. My final gift , resolution for him. You will always have a soft spot in your brain where it involves him. You will crave to reach out because while, as you say, it was toxic- it is familiar. And, you both have very common experiences and memories that each other can fill in blank spots on when one of you forget. But, you have to move forward and do your own life independent of his input- when you think you might have found someone, remember any relationship is not 50/50. You have to put 100% into it, and so does the other person. Best wishes- now- bring that cock round this way and fuck me - I can def help you forget whats his name <g>