[Rubbermutt] Til' Next Year

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Rubbermutt's original blog post click here

Well the ratrace of christmas is over here at Casa D'Mutt and I still have family over. Even my dickhead brother is here and he's not leaving any time soon as he just moved here. The rest of the family is leaving by tomorrow. Now it's time to get all my christmas boxes out to get ready to store all of my decorations for next year. I know what your thinking...He probably had leather and rubber ornaments hung on his tree, dildo's as candle holders and cockrings for napkin holders. HOT but not true (maybe next year). I do have a biohazard ornament that I plan to put on my tree next year if I'm converted this year. But what I really want is a BTT (Biohazard Tree Topper) for my tree next year. Dream on Mutt..Anyway. Can't wait for the new year. 5 more days til' my ass in in a sling at Sansom Street geting plowed by every swinging dick in the joint and hoping that everyone of them is POZ.

If anyone plans to be there to seed my ass, just drop me a line by clicking the link at the bottom of my ad on the right hand side.

All I ask is that EVERYONE tell me either POZ, NEG or UNSURE with the final squirt.

Well I guess that's all for now...SO...Happy pozzing or stealthing...whickever you do best..

Mutt

Til my next post, Happy pozzing or stealthing...which ever you do best... Mutt1563389452096815092-8720438412935575642?l=rubbermutt.blogspot.com

di

di

fQhjAfgaW5g

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.