I need stretching help in Toronto Can you lend me some butt plugs etc.

gloopax

Is this the right way to go?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the right way to go?

• yes
    • no
    • I wish I had thought of that
    • Start with small dicks and work up
    • Fingers first
    • use drugs
    • try tina

I want to be a cumdump, but I need to stretch my ass first. I would rather borrow than buy the necessary butt plugs and other accessories that I might need. I understand it will take about a month of graduated sizes so that I will be able to handle your multiple rods. Get back to me and if you want, you can help break me in along the way. And be my first when I finish. I live on Bayview a km north of the 401 if that helps. Thx

Edited by gloopax

What ever you do -- DO NOT USE Drugs or Tina - It's NOT worth it !! I have a great hole and it's all due to patience and working with men of different sizes - and that goes for dick fucking and hand fisting. You DO NOT need drugs, it will all come naturally with time.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Why do you worry, unless the cock is really big ( over 9 inches)just ask the top to be patient and go slow, make sure you use enough lube and enjoy it. The hardest part is through the sphincter the rest is easy any length will go in it is only the width that can be a challenge

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...