[Tiger Milner] New York Sex Party

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

New York Sex Party

By Tiger Milner

You have probably seen the ads. You may have wondered what these big city sex parties were like. You can always tell the difference in the ones held by organizers and ones orchestrated by hungry bottoms hoping to get an orgy to happen. Sites like BBRT and Adam4adam list them under Party Ads. During a recent trip to New York City I decided to check this scene out.. A friend who lives there told me that NY is not a place for bath-houses. It’s all about the sex parties. So I sent in my request for invite with my sluttiest photos and stats. You can google sex parties in what ever city and get plenty of options. I was traveling for work but heading up on Friday evening so I could spend the weekend in the city getting some cock.

I promptly got an invitation to one that had been referred to me by my friend. It was held on Saturday night in an S & M club called “Paddles”. I checked out the location earlier that day. It is in an upscale area, in a basement beneath a residential building. I was a little leary of the fact that the party didn’t start til 3:00am. The club was open til 2:00 for it’s regular clientele of straight couples into the leather scene, so they wouldn’t let guys in til everyone had left. I arrived about 2:00 to watch outside the entrance to get a feel for who was participating. About 2:45 I noticed a young beefy skinhead type descend the dark black hallway that lead to a stairway going down two flights. I waited for him to come back out. He did not. A middle aged white guy was next. Then another. And another. No one was coming back out, so I made the walk down the darkened path myself.

After paying my $20 and showing my drivers license to the guy at the door, I went inside. The club was nice. There was a large bar in the center. The club was dark. The atmosphere was intentionally scary and dark. I noticed men going up to a loft area so I went to check it out. At the top of the stairs, I noticed that a few pieces of fuck-furniture were surrounded by men who were sitting on sofas and mismatched chairs. Some were jerking off, one was sucking the man next to him. No real action was going on yet I got up to explore the club a little more.

Walking past the bar I found another hallway that lead to several other dead end halls. At the end of one was a sling. Another ended at a fuck bench. All the way down to the far end was a room with wooden benches around the walls. Not much light. Some nervous groping was going on as more men continued to enter one at the time, but still not much was happening. I was disappointed.

I kept wandering around, exploring the club and seeking hot men. I had been there for what seemed like an hour when I got myself mentally ready to leave and write it off as a flop. I took one more walk around and came back down the long hallway to the larger room. I noticed about a dozen men standing in the far corner gathered around some type of action. One hot guy was on his knees sucking cock. The men gathered around and jerked off as each one hoped to be next to be sucked. The sexual energy in the room began to rise as more men came in.

As I was watching the activity, I felt a hand grab my bicep and pull me out of the circle. A handsome Asian man who looked about 30-35 smiled at me and pulled out his cock. “Suck” was all he said. Turned on by being singled out and taken like that, I got on my knees to suck him. He pulled me back up and so, “No, bend over so I can finger your hole while you suck me.” As I put his hard cock in my mouth I felt his hand slide inside my gym shorts as he found my pre-moistened hole. “You want to get fucked don’t you?” he asked. I raised my head off his cock to reply and he pushed me back down on his cock.

“Don’t stop”. He snapped. “I know”.

“Just keep sucking,” he said. He leaned back against a railing that was built out from the wall.

“That’s it, yeah” he sighed.

I kept sucking his cock, anticipating that he would be the first to enter my hole as the night became more promising. He leaned forward and reached behind me, spreading my ass cheeks. He stuck his first two fingers in his mouth for moisture then plunged them into me, prying my ass lips apart. He used his index finger to finger-fuck me. I was going wild. I was unaware of how many men were now circled around us and watching him stretch my hole. I was too busy sucking his dick to notice. My eyes were closed.

He pulled back to say something, “Some one is going to fuck you now,” he whispered into my ear just seconds before I felt the head of a hard cock positioning itself at my sphincter. Another two seconds and the anonymous cock pushed its way into my asshole. The faceless cock pulled almost all the way out and it’s owner spit into the union of dick and ass for lubrication. It was all I got. As it began to fuck in and out of me the moisture spread enough for the fucking to speed up. I kept sucking my Asian ass master’s cock. He really got off on holding me in place with my face full of his dick and watching a man that he had allowed fuck my hole. By this point, we were completely encircled by men who were jerking off to the hot scene in the dim blue lights. My mystery fucker picked up the pace. He began fucking me frantically, holding me by the hips. I could tell I was about to get his load. I raised my head for a second to take a deep breath and to encourage him to breed me. My Asian Master grabbed me by the back of the neck . “I told you not to stop sucking my cock” as he pushed me back down on it. My fucker grunted wildly as he shot four spasms of cum into me as men encouraged them both with “fuck yeahs” and “shoot it’s”.

He slipped out of me as I sucked cock and was immediately replaced by another who was told, “yeah, you can fuck him”.

“He likes it. Fuck him hard”. He told faceless cock #2, who was slowly moving in and out of me savoring the feel of fucking a freshly seeded hole. He rode me like I was his own. It seemed to go on for 10 minutes or more. It was a great fuck, the kind you usually only get with someone who fucks you often. He was good. He began to fuck faster and deeper. “Oh, yeah…fuck!” he yelled as he shot his own load inside me. Breathlessly he stepped back and was absorbed by the crowd. He was replaced by another and then another.

I never saw any of them.

(Continued in Part 2 next week. No, this is not even close to being the end…)

More...

Edited by rawTOP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

New York Sex Party

Part 2

Tiger Milner

I lost all track of time as I focused on sucking my new-found pimp’s hard cock and the fantastic feeling of giving in to the men in the room that he allowed to have my hole. Though I was loving being a total fuck whore to men I didn’t choose or see, I really wanted my Asian master to fuck me more than I anything. I had to earn his fuck. His load became my personal goal, though I dared not speak it and certainly not ask for it.

I think I got six loads from 8 men. I had to come up for some air. My back was sore from being bent over at a ninety-degree angle for what had to be a half hour, maybe longer. “I need a drink” was all I said, expecting to be pushed back down. Instead, he took me by the wrist and said, “Come with me”. He led me out of the crowd and down the hall taking a left and heading to the bar. We didn’t talk. He ordered us both water. I drank mine in minutes. He sipped and stared at me.

“I’m going to fuck you next”. He said as he took me by the wrist again. He led me back down the hall and turned down one of the dead-end paths that ended at the fuck bench.

The fuck bench had a padded bench that was for my knees as I bent over the also padded part where my torso was bent forward, offering my ass up to my Bruce Lee look-alike. The angle of the fuck bench had my head lower than my ass making my face available for fucking as well as my ass. My Asian Master used his fingers in a aggressive manner, probing and pushing, opening me back up, playing with my cummy hole. Then he swiftly plunged his hard cock into me. I needed no lube. One fast stroke down to the balls and back out. It became a fast paced pounding that made me want to push back to take it all as eagerly as he gave it. Just then a big fat uncut dick appeared in my face. I sucked the semi hard cock as my hole was assaulted from behind. I was breathless from the frantic pace of the fucking and trying to give a good head job to who ever it was that stuck that fat cock in my mouth. As I tried my best to take it all, he pulled out as fast as he had started and was pushing the man in my face away and instructing me to “Suck”. His dick tasted like cum as it was covered in the mixed up loads that were shot into my hole in our round one. As I cleaned his cock and savored the tastes of cum the big cock I had been sucking took his place in my cum hole. At least I think it was the same cock.

“Yeah man, fuck his hole”, exclaimed my pimp. “Fuck him hard!”.

The man went right at it, plunging in all at once. He pulled out slowly, then plunged back in. He kept that plunge fast and deep then slow slide out pace for a few minutes. Another man was in front eager to get into my mouth. My Master pulled out and motioned him into my oral cum hole where he shot a load in less than a minute. I swallowed it as the man in my ass slammed into me grunting and shooting and spasming as the man cumming in my face triggered the one in my ass to unload at the same time. I took loads in both holes.

My Ass Master jumped in behind him as soon as he pulled out and piston fucked me as the men standing around the bench jerked off. Cum from all the loads taken since we connected splattered out of me and his fucking made a noticeable squishy fuck sound that all the men watching noted. One of them shot streams of cum across my back with some of it landing exactly where it needed to go in order to slowly slide down my ass crack and became lube for the frantic fucking . The man I was sucking began to cum down my throat grabbing my head and fucking it like a melon. Seeing the two men cumming on me and in me was too much for him. My Master withdrew his cock with a snap and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up. “Let’s go” is all he said. I rose off the bench quickly noticing that about six men stood around, us waiting to get off as we disappeared down the dim hallway. The frantic fucking had ended on his call.

Following him as he led me by the arm, we made a ninety degree turn at the end of the hall and down another dark hall. Two more right angle turns in the opposite direction and we were at another dead-end. This one had a sling at the end of the all black hall. I grabbed two of the chains and pulled myself up into position. The way the sling was positioned, I was facing the dead-end wall and could not see if anyone was behind us or coming down the hall. My ass was as high as my head as my ankles were looped into the stirrups and my hands found their way into the ones above my head.

“You really want this don’t you?’ he said standing between my spread legs.

“Yes Sir, I do”. I said without hesitation.

“You’ll get it when I think you have earned it.” He told me.

Just then he shoved it forward, skewering me with his hard dick and pushing me backward into the sling. Gravity impaled me on his cock. The sling then pushed me forward as it responded. He stood in position as I landed right on his cock, bottoming out full force. Again, he took hold of the chains that held up each of my legs and pushed me back using is cock, driving it as deep into me as it could go. Each time he pushed me back as he fucked into my ass with his cock the sling would go back and then the force of my own body weight took over, impaling me again and again. I loved it. And again, men had gathered on each side as he grunted loudly as he fucked me hard and roughly. It was a noisy fuck between his loud grunts, my gasps and moans, and the sounds of the chains clanging as the sling was pushed to the limits of it’s physics. He grunted with long powerful stabs of his cock pushing me backward each time. The sling then impaled me back onto him and we did it again in a rythmn that built with each impact of ass on his pelvis.

He threw his head back as he shouted and pushed into me, pushing me as far back as the chains would allow, causing them to buckle and me to go back into the men who watched with gusto. He was heaving and panting as he pumped his seed deep inside me. It took a lot to get him to give in to it. The nut had been building as he whored me out all night. His pelvis was covered in the splattered cum of the men he let breed me as it was pushed out by his own load. I had long before given up any sense of control over my hole. It was loose, it was open, it was his. But his load, and all the loads it now mixed were mine. I had it earned it. I had earned them all.

He collapsed onto me, covering my stomach from between my legs with sweating muscled Asian man. I love how a brutish man is reduced to a sensitive orgasming breathless gasping animal. He went from being in total control to loosing all control. He held me in place, tightly, as his cock spasmed without pumping. After several prolonged throbs, it slipped out of me. A glob of cum splatted on the concrete floor as it was pulled out by his cock head. Two of the men on the sides let loose with cum spraying across my face and chest. He sprung up off me as if abruptly awakened.

I figured he might be finished with me after he came, but he took my ankles out of the stirrups one at the time, then grabbed my wrist again saying, “Come on.”

I had assumed the men waiting on the sides would be fucking me next. I was settled in for a long session. He was the one in control. It was not my place to know what was next. I think that is what he was telling me. Showing me. It was not for me to know.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.