Young lad takes two loads in Birmingham sauna

Tommy Tank

When I became single after a long relationship I thought I would have no chance - mid forties, ordinary looking, bit of a belly. But when I got the confidence to go out cruising after so long I was surprised at the opportunities. I was also surprised at how many guys, young guys especially, seemed willing to bend over and take it bareback. Watching bare cocks sliding up fit lads arses really turned me on and I began to think about it more and more. I had played safe for about a year but was becoming more and more tempted when this happened.

I was up in Birmingham for a meeting which finished early. I had some time to spare and so thought I would check out one of the saunas for a couple of hours before I had to catch my train back to London. It was mid afternoon on a weekday so I knew the sauna would probably be quiet but I had been working really hard and hadn't come for about a week so figured it was worth a try.

It was pretty quiet in there - I wandered around for a while but there was nothing much going on. I went back to my locker to get some money out to buy a drink and as I opened my locker a really good looking young lad came in. He had dark spikey hair and was wearing trackies and a T shirt. He looked to be in his late teens or early twenties. I took my time getting my money out as I watched him getting undressed. He lowered his trousers and then took his T shirt off. He had his back to me and I watched as he pulled his pants down and as he took them off he bent over giving me a great view of his fit young arse.

I went and got my drink and then went for another wander around. It was still quiet and there was no sign of the young lad. Not that I would have dreamt of trying to cruise him anyway as I figured he wouldn't look twice at me.

After some time in the steam room I went for one more walk round before leaving and I went towards the dark area. It was actually not that dark and it had a leather bed in the middle of it. I had passed through a few times but nothing had been happening. As I approached this time I could hear panting and the sound of flesh slapping on flesh. Finally - some action.

I looked in to the dark room - and there was the young lad I had seen in the locker room, kneeling up on the bed, being fucked from behind. The guy fucking him was a fit, stocky guy who looked to be in his thirties. I stood playing with my cock under my towel as I watched this fit young lad taking it up the arse. I thought they would want me to leave but to my surprise the young lad motioned to me to come towards him. I dropped my towel and went towards him. He reched out and pulled my cock towards his mouth. He started sucking me - and it was all I could do to stop myself coming on the spot. He sucked me well while the other guy continued to fuck him up the arse. He was speeding up now and I guessed he was probably close to coming. So was I, so I pulled out the lad's mouth and went round to watch as the other guy started fucking him harder and faster. I watched his cock slamming in and out of the lad's arse - I couldn't see a condom and I wondered if he was doing him bareback. The thought turned me on even more and as I watched, the guy doing the fucking gave a groan and pushed hard up the lad's arse a couple of times.

He pulled out and I saw his bare cock glistening with spunk. As I thought - he had just been fucked bareback and taken a load of spunk up his arse. Just then the young lad looked over his shoulder and moved round on the bed so that his arse was pointed right at me. He pulled his cheeks apart and showed me his arsehole, glistening with spunk. There was no way I could resist. I lined up my cock against his spunky hole and pushed it right up him. It slid up him easily and I began to fuck him - bareback.

I enjoyed every minute of the fuck and I lasted longer than I thought I would but eventually the inevitable happened and I fel myself starting to come. I fucked him as hard as I could and soon I was shooting what felt like a massive load of spunk right up him. I felt like I was never going to stop coming. I had finally given in to temptation and I knew as I shot my spunk right up his unprotected arsehole that there would be no turning back for me.

• Upvote 4