Ordinary Report of the Last Load I Took

Cherry Hole

I responded to a CL ad and for the first time I was the one who traveled to someone else's house. This guy lived in an old house in a low rent district near downtown, but it was clean enough. When I saw him I knew immediately he was not middle aged as he said or had a tall HWP body with a few extra pounds, he was more around sixty and probably 100 pounds overweight. There were two more old guys in the place watching TV and we walked by without any acknowledgment to the bedroom.

Once he closed the door Marty began taking my clothes off and his clothes off and didn't stop until I was left in my blue lace g string. We laid on the bed and made out for a long time while he played with my pussy and i stroked his big cock or sucked it if he wanted. He said he wanted to eat me out so told me to get in doggy and he ate my hole until it felt it well fucked, then I felt lube and fingers stuffing themselves in my chute an dm then his fat cock head followed by his shaft balls deep inside. He'd Pushed my head into a pillow and pinned me and started fucking me really hard until he pulled out and turned me so I could suck him, then on my back he fucked me very hard again until I felt hot cum fill my ass.

That's the third time I was barebacked, always involuntary I'd made it clear with him I wanted to use condoms, but he was a liar anyway. Still I like old guys way of taking charge so I might