[2 Pigs] nyc “i’ve never been fucked bare before”

AnonStory

I told you about my Tuesday muscle ass breeding. You’d think that would have sated me for a few days, but after my workout Wednesday at lunch I was horny again, so I decided to hit the steamroom. Saw a cutie there whose cock I’ve sucked (and whose load I’ve swallowed) at least once. We started stroking, then I was feeling his leg and chest as he stroked. Then he stood up, his cock in my face. Of course I started sucking on it.

I pulled off to catch my breath and he started stroking again. This is always the stressful part: are they going to be able to cum before someone else comes in? Fortunately he did. I missed the first jet but got my lips around his cock and caught the rest of it. Nice load, which I remember to swish around in my mouth to taste it before swallowing it down. He sat back down and squeezed some more cum out, which I also licked up. He smiled, thanked me, and headed out. (I should be the one thanking him!)

(P.S. I saw him the next night in the grocery store with who I assume was his boyfriend, a big tall muscled dark-haired bearded hottie… He didn’t notice me, or at least pretended not to. Weird running into tricks like that.)

Anyway, after he left the steamroom I was super horny and started jerking off, thinking about blowing my load on the bench so that someone would be sitting in my sperm, but then I didn’t cum. Why might you ask, well I had a date for Thursday. A super super hot date, and I wanted to save up a nice big load for him.

One of my hottest friends, a very careful safe-only guy, suddenly tested poz recently. It’s a mystery to him how he got it. We were chatting about it; he was really upset at first but now he has made his peace with it. He wrote me, “maybe now I will be able to feel first time in my life what it’s like to be fucked bare finally lol. I have never had it before.”

Well as you can imagine I volunteered to be the first! I was so excited by the thought of it. He has the most amazing ass and he’s gorgeous, too.

So that’s why I held back on Wednesday at the gym.

Come Thursday I was practically busting out of my pants. He wanted to meet in the afternoon, but I was stuck at work. I told my co-workers I had to run an errand and would be right back, and I rushed over to his place.

At first we talked a bit about his news, but soon my hands were all over him, and he was pitching a tent in his boxers. We moved over to his bed and after some quick sucking and ass eating, he was bent over the bed, lubing up his hole.

It felt so amazing sliding in. I asked him if I was the first, and that’s when he said, no, he’d met someone online a few days earlier who’d popped his raw cherry. That bummed me out.

Unfortunately he doesn’t like being fucked lying down, only bent over or on his hands and knees so he can jerk his cock as he’s being fucked. And then other unfortunate thing is that he cums really fast, so I knew I didn’t have much time. I asked if we could lie down and he got on his back and lifted his legs; perfect, that works for me!

I slid in and started fucking. Well I hadn’t gone more than a handful of strokes before he grabbed his cock and said, “I’m going to cum.” He shot a bunch of big spurts all over his abs and chest, and then he pushed me out (when he cums he’s done). That sucked. But looking at his big now toxic load splattered all over his body, I knew I had to have that. So started licking it up. A bit salty, but it was so hot knowing it was freshly charged that I made myself lick up all of it and swallow it all down.

Then I had to get dressed and hurry back to the office. I’m sure you can imagine how horny I was now!

I went online the minute I got home, but didn’t find anyone to my liking. Then I remembered that hot latin grad student I’d fucked a few times last summer. I texted him (“what’s up?”) (I’m such a wordsmith, right?) and he wrote me back right away, “at home, bored, and u?”

He was at my door within the hour.

It was good to see him again. He’s the most amazing kisser. Soon the clothes were off and we in my bed making out. When he was sucking my cock it was turning me on that he was sucking the same cock that had been deep inside that other guy’s ass just a few hours earlier. I wonder if he could taste it, because I hadn’t showered or washed off. By the way he was going at it, either he couldn’t taste it or if he did, he was loving it.

He turned me over on my back, spit on his hand, slicked up his ass, and lowered himself over my cock. I couldn’t believe he was taking me with just spit. What’s cool about this guy is that he isn’t getting fucked, he actually fucks you with his ass. So he was squatting over me bouncing up and down and fuck did it feel good (thank god for those bicycler’s legs!). I knew I was not going to last long. I told him I was getting close, and he kept going, and I’m pretty sure my eyes were rolling back in my head. Then I started to cum, so I said, “I’m going to cum!” and then he pulls off! I was like WTF! I was just starting to blow. I grabbed by cock to try and stop the cum from pouring out, and I asked him to get back on.

Turns out he didn’t want me to cum so soon, that’s why he’d stopped. Some cum had come out of my cock and dribbled down the shaft, but I managed to hold off a full-fledged orgasm.

Eventually he did get back on (he slid on easier this time since my cock was now lubed with cum), and after just a few minutes of his amazing ass working over my cock, I blew my load deep in him. Damn I needed that!

He got off me (which he managed to do without any cum leaking out!) and then laid next to me. Here’s where I wasn’t exactly a gentleman: I was really tired and even though he hadn’t gotten off and was clearly trying to get a second round out of me, I just ignored it and drifted off to sleep. Soon he got up saying he had to head home. I walked him to the door and told him it was good to see him again.

He walked out the door, my baby batter still up his ass.5486372999613260578-8992980115211348840?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.