How to get cleaned out?

svcumdump

Diet is important, and Food can take 24-72 hours to pass through depending on your gut motility.

However, on the douching side of things I don't think I've ever spent over 20mins douching and rarely had any problems. If I'm at home I use my shower attachment. When not at home I just use a 50-100ml syringe (no needle). Douching too much can cause its own problems too.. After all, it's not exactly a natural thing to be doing to your body, albeit necessary for clean sex!

Thanks for all the tips and the link to the video. I remember, though, that I was never paranoid about having accidents until after I started to get gangbanged on a regular basis and party. For my first ten or fifteen years as a bottom I never douched. I shouldn't say that I never had an accident, but it was extremely rare. Almost all of my activity then was one-on-one, but I had a lot of activity and much of it was spontaneous, making it impossible to prepare.

You have to know your own digestive cycle. For me it's have a high fibre meal the night before and take a couple of imodium before going to bed, then sticking to liquids only the next day, but taking imodium every four to six hours (assuming things are going to kick off about nine or so). Being diabetic, I pay close attention to blood sugars and make sure to have an energy drink or similar source of fast sugar to hand.