Lunch break slut

nico75020

I was horny pretty much the entire week already. My boss was out, so I spent some time on grind while being at work. There was a guy, 27 years old, lean body, who seemed quite horny too.Talked to him during the morning and he wanted to meet up.I had friends at my place so wasn't able to host in the evenings. He shares a flat and his flatmate was out at work. He proposed to meet up then at his place during my lunch break.

WIth a hard on I left the office to find a cab. He lived around 10mins away. Once in a cab, he said he wants to get fucked raw. BIngo... I told him to wait in doggie in his room for me.

I arrived at his place. The door was ajar and I went into the roomthat he indicated to me. It was dark in his room. I left the door open to see his ass. He had a perfectly smooth ass. I went down on my knees immediately and started licking his hole. It tasted great. While I was pushing my tongue into his slutty ass, I started unpacking my cock. I unzipped and started stroking it. WIth me eating his ass, he pushed his butt further to my mouth. He was sniffing poppers all the time and wanted to get fucked. I spit a few times on his ass. There was no lube around. I spit on my cock and then started pushing. I have a 7" cock and quite thick. He had some trouble taking it, so told him to sniff more poppers. I spit a few times on his ass again and continued pushing. Suddenly I slid all my way into him. He moaned loudly, and I rested deep inside him.

Then I started slow strokes to make him feel every inch. From the way how he pushed his ass against my hips I knew he liked that cock up his ass. It was so great seeing my bare cock up this anon hole. During the whole time, he did not turn his head. He just enjoyed having a raw cock in his hole.

I started pounding harder knewing that I had to return to work. I fucked him hard and asked "U sure u wanna take that load?"Which he answered "Yes, please breed my ass". And then I unloaded deep up his gutt. It felt so great using this cumdump during my lunchbreak. I did a few more strokes to churn the butter and then took it out, packed it up again and left him behind, still in his doggie.

Got a message from him later that my load had been huge. So he pushed it out. Told him that I wanna breed him again soon but that he should keep my seed deep inside him then.

Can't wait to dump another load in him...

• Upvote 1