My upcoming sex date!

BBRob

Pretty excited & definately stoked, met a really nice cool older bottom online today, we swapped pics, and there seems to be chemistry there. He's a hot older hairy guy, total bottom, and loves tall skinny runners like me. Am going to go to his place this week and have a hot few hours fucking, definately plan on filling his hole up! He's one of those perfect older guys who's fit, hungry, passionate, & horny, just like me. :2thumbs:

Haven't had sex for awhile either, or jacked off, and he's poz also, so we'll just have some hot no holds bard bareback sex, & I'll leave his hole dripping & wet :) I am definately excited to meet up with him!

Well have to say it was a total letdown, the guy was nice looking, hairy, big ol bottom, took my dick well. Poz, seemed like he would be experienced, but I bred him & pulled out & my dick was very messy & shitty. He acted like it was no big deal, but that grosses me out. I know accidents happen but we had chatted about it for 2 days so he should have been prepared. This has happened to me over an over again, why can't bottoms be prepared if they know they're going to get fucked?

Well have to say it was a total letdown, the guy was nice looking, hairy, big ol bottom, took my dick well. Poz, seemed like he would be experienced, but I bred him & pulled out & my dick was very messy & shitty. He acted like it was no big deal, but that grosses me out. I know accidents happen but we had chatted about it for 2 days so he should have been prepared. This has happened to me over an over again, why can't bottoms be prepared if they know they're going to get fucked?

Even if I'm not sure if I'm going to get fucked but the possibility is there I will get my red rubber bag out and make sure that I am cleaned out. I hate the thought of a guy sliding in and coming out covered.....I wouldn't want to and I don't want the guy to have to either.....