Cum fetish

noloadrefused

I love cum just as much. Shoot my load on a hard cock and then have the top shove it in my ass. When alone shoot my load and lick it off my fingers. Let a top shoot his load load into my mouth, not me sucking it but rather it shooting across the air into my mouth so I can see what I taste.

Love cum. Love for a guy to shoot it up my ass. Next best is down my throat or in my mouth. Then on my face. Or anwhere on my body. If a guy shoots on my face or body I gather it up with my fingers and swallow it. If a guy cums in my ass, I'll taste it. Love videos where there is a slave licking up leftover cum and sharing it with the top and/or bottom in the film. None should be wasted.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I am right there with you guys. In me, mouth or ass preferred but failing the on me where I can finger it into me. Have licked it off floor before, but prefer to lick off skin if I have to lick at all.

I'm just as guilty as you guys, i LOVE cum. Deep in my hole, in my mouth, all over my face or body, i just fucking love it. I love the taste, the texture, the warmth, the slutty feeling of humiliation as i'm coated in it. And if I have to play alone then i'll be sure to scoop up my spunk and swallow every drop so as not to waste it. Yes, i'm a total cumslut ;)

I'm with Baddavid, on stroking a load from my cock out onto the cock of a top and letting him use my cum as lube. I love feeling my cum mix with the top's cum as he shoots inside my ass. Besides that, love cum facials, tasting a cum-covered cock after its fucked my ass, love the smell and taste of it. Besides feeling a warm load spray inside my ass, I love the feel and taste when its being pumped down my throat.

i fucking love cum - it's what gay sex is all about really.... I love the taste and smell but most of all love it in me, in my arse, fucked deep, deep inside. Recently I've been more and more turned on by poz loads - if he says he's poz my arse seems to open up to welcome and absorb his DNA - if he says he's neg I imagine he's poz and doesn't know (which is very likely the truth anyway). I've been poz myself for 12 years, and love the idea of a worldwide network, a brotherhood of poz barebackers, all of us constantly seeding and re-seeding each other - fuck I'm so glad I'm gay, poz and vers - let's fuck, let's breed, let's share....

• Upvote 1