Loaded by a 23 year old chub

bostoncreampie

Yesterday and today, I hooked with a new FB. He hasn't had much experience with men and we got together because he wanted head primarily. He also wanted ass. After sucking him a bit, I put the condom on him. He drilled me a few minutes and pulled out. "Uh oh." I knew what that meant. The condom tore, but no problem for me. Later that evening I pushed out such a big load I emailed him and told him. His load from today is still in me. I'm expecting it'll be just as large. I really want to get dicked good today by a couple different guys. That's my Christmas wish ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hooked up with a 50 year old chub yesterday. He was in town on business and staying at a hotel, we met in a bar and straight away he told me he was going to fuck me in his room, I wasn't gonna argue. He was dominant, very vocal and told me what he was going to do and in what position. He was a big guy standing nearly six foot but very heavy, slight man boobs, chubby belly and smallish cock, he had no body hair at all, completely smooth. I loved the feeling of his smooth belly pushing against me as he fucked me, the slapping noise when he picked up the pace and pounded my ass, and strangely enough I loves to see how hard he was sweating afterwards. He wasn't the first chub to breed me and won't be the last. I definitely have a thing for chubs.

I took my last load from this XTUBE user. He spent a lot of the time eating my ass and playing in it with his dick - which I loved. We recorded a bit, and when it came time to for him to cum, he started fucking me so deep! It felt like he was breathing for me he was in so deep. Afterwards he kept his dick in me for a while which i love.

I didn't realize how deep he really was until he finally pulled out. it felt so gooood.