Christmas Eve 2013

Bottom Jim

I invited some friends over for Christmass Eve. After a while most left except this couple. One guy was scruffy white guy and the other a handsome black guy. I knew them both as they are a couple and live to gather.

it was late and all of a sudden the white guys reaches over a gives me a big kiss. His partner was watching. He then started to feel my ass. Soon he had my pants and underwear off. He had me on my back and wwe each took a hit of poppers. He then slipped his nice dick in my ass. He fucked me for a while then leaned to kiss me. He said he was close and was going to cum in my ass. He took another hit of poppers and then let out a groan . He pumped for a few and filled me with his seed.

In the meantime his partener was watching. After he came the back guy came over. He was huge as he has his dick out.he turned me on my stomach and started to fuck me. He pounded me had then whispered to me he was going to push his parteners cum deep in my ass with his cum. He went in balls deep and came.

after they said they always wanted to do this and could not wait until the others left. Maybe a repeat New Year's Eve

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

What a great Christmas gift! Mine was a beautiful guy, one I would normally consider to be out of my league, came over for a solid hour of oral from me. Sweetest ass to rim, nice thick seven incher for me to enjoy, giving him that hour of exquisite torture before he unloaded in my mouth. Only disappointment was he didn't fuck me, but better to appreciate the gift I got rather than the one I didn't.

JDW