fucking a women

Fickloch

where would you put it?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. where would you put it?

• ass
    • cunt

Having had sex with women before, I have to go for the pussy. There's something about it. One of my many rules in sex (and this is one that I haven't broken to this day) is that with women, I enter through the front, dudes in the rear (like there's any other side to enter, lol). Basically, ass is reserved for guys only. When I fuck dudes in the ass, it turns me on the same way as when I fuck a woman's pussy. I just don't feel that I can get that same feeling taking a woman from behind.

I'm with poptronic. when you get to fuck a woman why go for what you're having all them time anyway?

Personal taste. That's all there is to it. And I have tried it so I do know what I'd be "missing out" on.

Yeah but it's not about 'personal taste'. I don't like cabbage but I'd eat it for a million dollars. The way you put it makes it sound like it's a moral decision.

Since so many of you are eager for cunt, I wonder why you define yourselves as gay rather than bi. I'm really surprised by the pole results. I mean with the anonymous nature of the bareback lifestyle (glory holes, pump n dump etc) it wouldn't matter whose hole you were filling. Cunts seem to me to be rather sloppy and loose compared to an ass.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always the bottom. Never fucked anything else, never desired to fuck anything else. Totally cum slut bottom boy. I would be useless in this example. So I couldn't even get the $$. I'm the 100% gay bottom boy and vaginas actually freak me out a bit and boobs do nothing for me at all. Don't wanna play with em or anything.

• 6 years later...

As a gay bottom, the only way I'd be fucking a woman was for the prize.  Since it would be a one off kind of thing, I'd fuck the cunt for the novelty. I know what fucking an ass feels like so might as well see what a pussy is like. The bigger question is whether I could do it face to face.  I'd probably have to do it doggy -- don't know if I could get hard face to face.