Downhill fast! From an occasional load to......

hardnough

...... It started with a young freshman at a nearby college. We'd been chatting on an app for weeks. Mostly flirty dirty fun, a pic or two. Then I made it a little more explicit. I started talking up taking his young cock bare and feeling him unload in me. He got pretty skiddish pretty fast. It was several days before I heard anything again.

And then today. Out of the blue. That familiar beep. All he said was ".... Our chat the other night was hot. Never done anything like that before though. But was hot."

A few cute exchanges, and if had him convinced to come over and make out a little.

Well that didn't take much, lol.

Soon clothes are flying and naughty bits are bumping and grinding. I can tell he is really nervous.

I get him on his back and continue kissing him deeply... Passionately. It was all the things a teenage make out session should be hahaha (although I'm certainly no teenager) I definitely remember which buttons to push. As I nibble on his ear and neck, he starts bucking and going wild. Meanwhile I've been slowly slicking my own ass crack w spit.

I spit discreetly into my hand, bit down a bit on his neck. As he suddenly bucked, I used my spit soaked hand to slick his now hard and throbbing cock and slide it inside my ass.

One swift motion and it was done. He was balls deep inside me. Raw.

He eyes flew open, and he lost his breath a little. Our eyes locked. We embraced each other closer, and our exchange become something a bit deeper, with some meaning, I was his first bb ass. I realized he'd never forget this.

Our lips locked and hands gripped tighter, trying to get more of each other inside any way we could... Hands... Mouths... Cock and ass....

Being 19, it wasn't long before his thrusts started to loose their pattern and rhythm. His eyes flew open again, and he started to squirt underneath me, probably trying to pull out. I just reached back, wrapped each of my much larger and more muscular hands under his thighs and forced him as deep as he could go.

He jerked. Froze. Shuddered a bit. Then shook a bit. And slowly melted under earth me. We locked eyes again and kissed for a while longer. Eventually his cock softened enough to slip out of me along with a quick dribble of seed before I could squeeze my ass tight. That kid can CUM.

He dressed and I walked him out, promising we'd hang again. And as he left, my phone suddenly rang with a text from a familiar bud........

....... Who wants to hear about loads TWO and THREE?? ;)

... My phone buzzed with a message from Matt. He lives about 15 blocks from my house, and we've fucked once before. Nice cock... Average length but thick. He asked what I was up to. I told him I just got fucked and bred by a "new friend"...

Here's how to texts went...

Matt: you mean you just got fucked right now? Like there's cum in your hole??

Me: yup

Matt: fucking hot!! Send a pic!

Me: (after some VERY creative phone camera juggling) [sends pic of wet ass with a nice cum ring around my hole]

Matt: would love to fucking eat that hole and fuck it man

Me: doors open. You know the address

About five minutes later I hear footsteps coming up my wooden stairs. I decide the time for pleasantries has passed, and I assume my position, on all fours, ass up.

I keep my head down in my pillow as I hear him walk up.

I then feel a slightly chill hand start rubbing my ass check and thumb rub up and down my wet crack and hole. A soft moan escapes my lips.

"Fuck that's hot..." Matt says. I hear the clink apof a belt buckle and the zip of pants.

Then suddenly it's like a blinding pain. In one swift movement Matt grabbed my hips and forced himself to the hilt in one thrust, balls deep. I screamed, and before my yell finishes leaving my lips, there's a hand on my neck, forcing my mouth down into the pillow ass his thick cock withdrew from my ass. And then he slammed right back in.

The pain in my ass was searing. Matt wasn't this forceful last time. But a part of me was suddenly and inexplicably turned on. I dedicate to just give in. Whatever he wanted, I was willing to give.

As he continued driving his cock in and out of me, I felt the wetness from my first fuck fully lubricate his cock. It was sliding much easier now, and started feeling really good. My yells and whimpers turned into moans.his grip tightened on my hips.

"Mmmmmm fuck yeah slut.... You like my thick cock grinding that guy's seed into you don't you.,,"

I could only moan in reply. I couldn't bring myself to actually say out loud how much I was loving this,

"Fuck man... I can't hold back.... Here comes load number two slut..... UNHHHHHHHHH"

And with that I felt his cock push as deep as it could and start throbbing, giving my sore and tight ass it's second load in less than an hour. It felt like 8 or 9 solid pulses, then a slow withdraw about half way and a sudden jab right back to the hilt.

"Fuck yeah you whore... Gunna grind my seed deep into ya too. You'll have both of our DNA deep in your guts...."

After a few more slow, intentional pounds, Matt withdrew his cock, and I clenched my ass shut, not wanting a single drop to escape. I kept my face down in the pillow and I heard Matt buckle up and head out. Not another word was spoken.

I reach my hand back and felt how wet my ass was... Cum was now leaking down my ballsack and onto a thigh. I quickly snapped a pic of it.

... Anyone wanna see the pic?? :) wanna know what I did next using that pic??