longer cocks

leeeod

Practice with a long dildo. Usually a double headed one is good. Start with a thin one and work up to a thick one. Learn how to relax. You will find once it gets inside you a ways, that your hole will suck it in-- hold on to it. It's worth learning how to take a cock deep. The feeling getting fucked deep is awesome. Don't forget to use a lot of lube and take your time. When I first started out, I practiced several times a week for at least an hour each time. You'll get there.

I think everybody's insides are different, some find it easier to take cocks deeper than others. I too seem to "hit a wall" about 9" in, i'm sure I could probably take it deeper but I don't often try to push past it. Personally I enjoy the feeling of a thick dick stretching me open more than a long one going deep up my intestines, although i've not hooked up with many particularly huge guys so maybe it's something i'd learn to enjoy more...