[FelchingPisser] Notorious At Last....

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

While working on a post for today, I had to take a break, so I checked the stats page for the blog. Clicking to me from The Breeder’s Journal is still how most readers find me. (Though more and more people seem to arrive by typing “felchingpisser.” And there is one person who always finds me from searching for “gay rimseat.”) Today, there was a new site which sent a large number of people my way. The blog for Treasure Island Media.

Of course I investigated.

My post Alone with Cum Hound and a world-wide audience was picked up by their blog. As is usual, they illustrated it with pictures from their productions. It felt very odd to look at other men doing similar things to what Cum Hound and I had done. The text seemed to be intact—something I was leery of—and I was glad to see they provided a link to get back to my blog. Obviously a number of men had used it or I wouldn’t have known it had happened.

I have had a number of my pictures surface on other sites. I have always known that would happen. This is the first time, to my knowledge, a whole post (though minus my own pictures) has been re-posted.

I’m think I’m happy…

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.