Long-Distance POZ affair

Part ONE

It's been almost two years since I found Chuck, a willing bottom who wanted much more than just the usual jerk-off POZ-fantasy relationship, and after three months of twice a week fucking, Chuck was happily complaining of the worst case of flu in his life... and it was August!! But after he got what he wanted from me he soon moved on to other hot cocks.

So, when I received an e-mail a few weeks ago from a hot cub on SilverDaddies telling me he 'liked my profile and really wanted to chat', I just thought how nice, but didn't think a lot about where it would lead. The Cub is in his late 40s, a good looking man, with just enough shape to get my attention. Unfortunately our initial attempts at chat were not promising. He seemed genuinely interested in exploring his submissive side, but the fact that he had just ended a 14 year relationship and was out of the country on business kept me wondering how serious he was.

After a week of five minute chats and a few 'How are you?' e-mail exchanges, we finally got the chance to have a good conversation. He had obviously studied my profile where I talk about my willingness to help a bottom discover, understand and finally celebrate the submissive hiding within and he was full of questions, which convinced me he was serious about seeing where a connection could go between us. Only at the end of our chat did I bring-up a point that is in my profile, namely, that I was POZ and only raw-fucked my trainees.

He responded with some cryptic answer that "He understood my situation and was concerned," but really said very little. As we were winding down our chat he suggested I give him an assignment that he could complete to demonstrate his intentions, and upon completion he said he would e-mail me describing how he had followed my instructions. I told him that was easy, that he should sit down and write out what his fantasy of what our first real-time meeting would be like. He jumped at the chance and happily agreed to begin. I told him I would be checking my e-mails that night before bed and that if he was serious there should be a detailed account of his hungers and fears awaiting me.

I got home late from work that night so it was well after midnight when I finally opened up his e-mail, I was in for quite a surprise! He detailed a incredible first submission scene that was leanly written, intense and very powerful. I was rock hard by the third sentence and he had written 13 hot paragraphs describing a tentative bottom who was being stripped of his illusions and fears and left naked, hard, sweating and hungry to be used.

As I got to the last graphs of his fantasy encounter, my cock was throbbing.

Eventually, you approach my hole with your cock, both lubed. I feel your cock start to press against my hole. After a bit, you work its way in. Extend it fully so that your balls are flush with my skin. I moan and you pause just for a second for things to relax. Then you start fucking me. Both of us fully aware of what is happening. After the appropriate amount of time, you cum completely inside of me. Eventually you remove your cock, using your finger to get any last remnants on your cock or around my asshole, and push the mains of your load into my hole.

Once completed, you then take a small butt plug, push it up my ass. Your desire is to keep your seed in my rectum as long as possible. You roll me over. Your cum in me, both of us naked, you look deep in my eyes and say "You are now becoming mine." And then you kiss, hold and rub me. We both know a transition is underway. Something special is taking place, and when complete, I will belong to you. "

Looks like this bottom and I have a lot to talk about. DAD will keep you updated on progress!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Long-Distance POZ Affair

Part TWO

Well it's been six weeks since DAD got that incredible 'fantasy email' of submission and mutual seduction from 'Jimmy' and dozens of emails, webchats twice a week and several phone calls have not lessened the enthusiasm or excitement that we both seem to share as we get to know eachother more intimately and DAD has a chance to get into this 'new' sub's head space and figure out what made him tick.. Seems as though he had a pretty normal childhood and early adult life, with a couple of jerk-off buddies in high school and one weekend fling with a college roommate that was probably more about too much pot and beer and two young, naive, horny young men still refining their social skills...

Without giving DAD a lot of intimate details, Jimmy said that making out with his roommate, sucking eachother's cocks and clumsy attempts on both sides to fuck eachother were equal parts hot impulsive sex, awkward attempts at affection and embarrassing inexperience, which left both Jimmy and his roommate exhausted, confused, frustrated; and from the sounds of it, there was no further attempts at mutual sexual pleasure or any reference to this 'lost weekend' they had shared for the rest of the two years they roomed together.

Jimmy would not say if he had a crush on his roommie or if he had any other sexual experiences in college. DAD's sexual expliots in college were extremely different. Teen-aged sexual adventures with my friends and neighbors, all of them my age, kept DAD very busy and by college DAD had a really good idea of when and where shoving his cock in a mouth felt good and there seemed to be no shortage of guys who wanted DAD's cock - even better after that first college fuck experience.

The start of DAD's sophmore year DAD found a hot cruising area of woods and paths down by the river on the edge of campus. On a chilly October Friday nite before a classic football rivalry game, DAD met a tall, slender, freckled red-head with blue eyes that could melt ice. 'Glenn' was sucking on DAD's 7 incher right there on the trail next to the river within 5 minutes of first eye contact.

Glenn would grab DAD's thighs, pulling that hard cock deeper through those hot supple lips and down his throat, while DAD's hands soon went to the back of Glenn's curly red-head and slowly started fucking his skull as both of us were moaning and shaking with intense sexual satisfaction that only fed more craving and need...After what seemed like a forever of this hot back and forth, DAD finally grabbed Glenn's head tight and held him down on that fat swollen cock for all he was worth. Glenn's gaggin only turned DAD on more and his gasps for air only made DAD's need to rape this man's throat all the more profound. The crisp October air, the chance of being seen by someone coming down the path as the darkness quickly enfolded them made this sex-exchange all the more powerful.

Then, in one swift, sure motion, Glenn pulled his head off DAD's cock, spit flying in all directions, jumped to his feet and grabbed DAD by the lapels of his jacket. Staring deep into DAD's eyes, Glenn's nostrils flared and he struggled to catch his breath. His pale freckled face was bright red and there were tiny beads of sweat on his forehead even as his lips still glistened with spit in the fading light. For a half-second DAD was afraid Glenn was about to take a swing at him. Finally Glenn took a slow deep breath and pulling DAD closer to his face whispered, "You want to come back to my place and fuck me with that??"

Continued...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

A furious five minute hike had us both at Glenn's grad Apt building front door and running up the steps to the third floor. It was a cramped studio apartment with two adult-sized bunk beds (stacked one on the other) in the corner of the dark room, next to a tiny kitchen and a combo table/desk in front of the curtained window. As Glenn took off his coat, one could hear the coming and going of students outside in the street, heading to bars to get drunk before the big football game tomnorrow. Glenn quiclkly turned on the bathroom light which cast stark shadows across the neat, sparcely furnished room.

"My roommate went home to Cleveland for the weekend, he's not into football." Glenn explained as he took 2 beers out of the frig. The bright light from inside the frig lit up Glenn's intense, curly red hair and the sweat that was still beaded on his pale forehead. I took the open beer and took a large swig of the cold foamy brew..and keeping a large swallow of the beer in my mouth I grabbed him by the back of the head, pressed my wet lips to his and started to kiss him hard, slowly working my tongue into his lips, finally feeding him the first sips of my beer. He reacted by tensing up, but did not pull away, AS I had his head and chest firmly pressed up against the wall.

I quickly had his shirt unbuttoned and slid my hands up under his t-shirt to find his warm, soft nipples. He tensed again as my cold hands grabbed his tender flesh and I felt his crotch move gently forward for the first time as he rubbed his obviously hardening cock on my thigh through his pants. In what seemed like a flash, I soon had my right hand un-buckling his slim belt and un-doing the button on the top of his jeans. Still kissing him furiously, my left hand quickly slid in behind, not letting him move away from the wall, but in one motion shoving my hand down and grabbing his chilly but fuzzy right ass-cheek. He moaned and wiggled on the wall as I pulled his ass-cheek and massaged it like warm bread-dough. His crotch was still covered, but I could feel his cock getting harder and more pronounced.

With my right hand, I slowly pushed Glenn down onto his knees, and told him to get my cock out of my pants and get to work on it... His cold hands fumbled with my belt and zipper, and I could hear the frustration and need in his grunts and moans as he finally pulled down the zipper and yanked down my briefs in one quick motion. my fat 7 incher bounced out and up quickly, and the head was already soaked with a huge pearl of clear pre-cum which only took Glenn a second to get down his throat.... the moans and vibrations of his pleasure at finally having my hot cock right where he wanted it made him wiggle and squirm at my feet and soon had my fat balls trembling in anticipation...

but I did not get this guy back to his room for a quick bj. So as I was getting closer and closer as his head flew up and down on my hard cock faster and in more desperation for my cum, I had to finally grabbed his ears and pull him up by his head off my spit-drippin cock and kiss him again, just to put a brake on the huge load of cum that was roiling up in my balls.

With one quick and seemless motion, I grabbed Glenn by the shoulders, pulled him up while I was pulling his pants down and he was grabbing his shoes to slide off while I was pushing him back onto the lower bunkbed deep in the shadows. I ripped open my shirt and pushed my pants down to my ankles, still wearing my shoes as I crawled up on him, cock to cock and my hands wrapped round his gorgeous head and shoving my tongue in as hard and deep as I had ever done with anyone in my life. As my body covered him like a blanket, I wanted to eat this man, gobble up his flesh and every drop of his sweat and other man-juices, his hunger made me so much more aggressive and needing to use him more than I had ever felt with a man before..

His need for me and my cock got both of us soo hard and drippin that all that red-fuzzy bush in Glenn's crotch glisened in the dim bathroom light across the room when I rolled to one side to just kiss and hug and drink this hot man in with all my senses. As I slowly kissed him, chewing his ears and nipples and armpits, he slowly and without effort pulled his pants and shirts off, soon laying naked next to me, save his dark sox. He leaned forward and almost reverently took my cock into his warm wet adoring lips again and slowly milked my hard cock, gently rocking back and forth in this awkward pose, as I soon had my spit-lubed middle finger rubbing up and down his fuzzy, sweaty ass-crack still hidden from my view. The deeper and the more intense my finger worked his small hole. the deeper he took my cock down his throat and the more verbal and physical became his response.

Soon he had my cock in one of his hands as he stroked and slicked and sucked and nibbled on my huge swollen cock-head. No man had ever made my cock this hard, kept my cum from blowing so skillfully and had brought out every ounce of sex-need that was locked within all parts of my now aching flesh.

Then, in one second, Glenn rolled over, opened the top drawer in the night-stand next to the bed and pulled out a small jar of vasilone that was half-empty. Pulling out a huge wad of petrolium jelly on one finger and rubbing it up and down on my now-so-hard cock, I realized I was finally gonna fuck a guy and from the looks of it, it would be a fuck to remember@!