Tops w/thick cocks

Guest welf

I have this question sparked by a recent visit to /r/bigdickproblems.

My girth is over 6.5" (length is 8"), which means that no condom I can buy will fit me without stretching like a fucking glove. I basically would have to order custom condoms from mysize, and get an intermediary to ship them to my country. So I fuck raw. But it turns out I have never had a condom that fits properly. Perhaps they're not that bad?

I don't know what I'm trying to get at here, just trying to figure out if there are any others in my situation. BB is hot, but there are some situations where the risk is too high for me. Just wish there were some decent ones out there...

With a cock like yours, YOU get to set the rules.

I am larger than average, and during my topping days, found that very few even questioned my decision regarding safe or raw.

As a bottom, I've been with some seriously HUGE guys (pumpers, etc) who were quite conflicted about being safe. A simple pro/con discussion always results in going raw.

If you absolutely must use protection, consider 'female condoms' which are much larger and inserted into the bottom's hole instead of constricting the top's cock.

It can be a bitch being big--high rate of condom failure, not to mention the fighting to put the thing on can be deflating...Hell, I've pulled out after a hard fuck and the condom is still deep up the guys hole-or is in shreads. I just fuck raw now-still negative and want to stay that way.. Fucking bare just feels so good-I can't cover it anymore...I want my dick to feel and know every square inch of that manhole...

Flipside is that having a big cock, it's easier to create damage which would increase the risk of infection. Combine that with teeth scraping, and I can't help but think we're really asking for trouble. I appreciate that for some on this forum that is this may sound like a great fantasy, but I'm not that guy...

If you absolutely must use protection, consider 'female condoms' which are much larger and inserted into the bottom's hole instead of constricting the top's cock.

those usually have a somewhat inflexible outside ring that probably wouldnt work for a guy his size.