Favourite old fuckbud revisited

Giveit2meraw

Last year at a Conference an ex fuck bud from 15 years ago walked up to me and said "I know you". We exchanged pleasantries and numbers and started up flirty text messages. Roll forward to this week and whilst his long term bf was away I got the 'come over for coffee' text, quickly followed by 'and more?'

After a very civilised catch up with cups of tea we both had our cocks out, kissing and wanking each other with clothes being ripped off in a frenzy and he was soon down sucking my Poz cock and I could easily have let him suck me until I unloaded in his mouth but after all these years I really wanted to lick his arse and fuck as we used to do years before so I motioned for to him to turn round. I parted his firm ass cheeks and dived in pushing my tongue deep in his hole with him wanking and pushing his arse back into my face. I rimmed him for ages and he was really getting into it as I pushed two fingers in and out of his well spit-lubed cunt, but before I could go any further he spun round to dive down and swallow my throbbing cock. As he bobbed up and down with gusto we wriggled round into a 69 position to worship each other's cocks.

His not so massive but steel like rock hard cock was leaking pre cum like a faucet and I told him exactly where the best place for that was with, "fuck me"! Now in years gone by Matt always wrapped up nice and safe so I was surprised when he plunged in balls deep in one go barebacking me hard and fast saying "I am so horny I wont last long...where do you want my load?" Daft question, "Cum in me" I panted "so I can take a souvenir home!" Matt kept fucking long after he had cum and as his cock softened and fell out I, like a good boy, took that cock in my mouth and cleaned him off savouring the taste by squeezing the last drop of sperm out.

Like the good host he is Matt moved in front of me and bent over reached down into his jeans pocket and....just as I began to think he was going to produce a condom, no it was actually a small sachet of lube which he opened it and rubbed some onto his arse. Then he bent over again and repeated "Time to fuck me". I pushed the head of my cock against his arsehole and teased him rubbing my cock around his hole and ass crack then slid right up into him. He grunted and as I began to fuck him slowly at first then a bit harder and he was pushing back against me in rhythm, a rhythm I wanted to keep going forever so had to slow before I felt myself beginning to cum. Matt is so sexy that the delay didn't last so long before I was spunking my Poz load up this fit lad's arse shooting what felt like a massive load with each spurt. We ended with deep kisses and a pact to repeat when his bf's absence next allowed.

No questions about status or condom use were spoken, just primal raw sex.

• Upvote 1