Mal 2014

It was quite an interesting MAL weekend... Decided to share my room with old FB of mine from Chicago, who I hadn't seen in over a year...I remembered him as a fun uncomplicated cumslut...I should have known when he started with stuff like spending time together and fucking him the whole weekend.. I told him I was there to have fun and fuck others as well and that he should do the same.... I arrived few hrs before him and like 30 min. After I had checked in.... I was fucking my first ass.... So I thought weekend was off to good start! 1 hour later i was fucking second hot hole... Not long after.... My FB arrived... It was all fun.... I fucked him and after that, I told him I was attending sexparty...party was bit disappointing and I was back within an hour.... After that I went online to whore out my FB hole.... We had 2 guys cum over and after that we were both tired and called it a night... Next day I whored out his hole some more and we had like 8 guys cum over to breed his hole...somehow I noticed his attitude towards me got colder as he was expecting more from weekend than I was.... I liked him and all.... But I just knew it would never become more than just FB...the next day we had big party planned with him and other bottom... The other bottom was hot young military guy...but has he didn't respond to my last emails.... I thought he was going to flake...it was then that I decided to recruit other bottom... My FB was very set on having one of his friends take over the other bottoms place...I met him and I didn't feel anything for the guy... That's when I realized that the only reason my FB wanted him, was because he was not so hot and he could get more loads.... I told him I had somebody else in mind.... One hot guy that I fucked on first night...at first he was behaving like real cunt.... But other guy I suggested was really fun and friendly.... So he agreed to have the party with him...quite few guys showed up and party was off to good start...when suddenly out of the blue the hot military guy showed up.... I told him I had other bottom as I thought he was going to flake... But he was so hot that I decided to have him stay and fuck him... My FB was not amused by this and gave me a dirty look...to be honest it kind of spoiled it for me with all his bad energy...the second bottom was very easy going and couldn't care less as there was enough dick going around any way... After few hrs we decided to go for dinner... My FB decided not to go with us and behaved all weird... He could obviously tell that me and other guy had some connection going on... I felt kind of bad for him but I had been frank with him from the start.... I felt no romantic connection with him...next day he left.... He told me he had had good time but he hasn't emailed me since...I had great MAL weekend and want to c second bottom again...