CumUnion NYC

cumbro

The back room at the NYC Cumunion party was packed. I was playing with a hot Asian bottom, pimping out his cute bubble butt and coaching him as guys were tagging his ass. We were in a pitch black corner and he was folded over a padded bench and taking a pounding. I was leaning down to talk dirty in his ear when someone came up behind me and slathered lube up and down my crack. I swatted his hand away cuz I I was there to corrupt the cute kid who was obviously a newbie.

My Asian bitch was still in heat. I told him some dude was messing with my ass, but it was too dark to see anything or anyone. Next thing I knew someone behind wrapped his arms around me, pulled me against him, and slid his cock inside me.

He growled on my ear that if I was gonna pimp out a hot boy, it was only fair that I learn what just happened to him. Fucking hot! He bent me over and pounded my ass. I could hear him breathing harder, going deep, and I knew I'd been seriously bred.

After that, another dude took his place, and I was bent over like my boy. Lesson learned: all holes are equal in a far room. I'm stll sore.

Damn, wish you'd been there yesterday to share the fun. I guess the real lesson is that in a really dark room, there are no tops and bottoms, just holes. Thanks for reading and the post. I always read your stuff with interest.

• 2 weeks later...