Successful bottom seeking south Florida tops.

I guess, this is in a strange way, not a sex ad but certainly a 'looking for a partner' ad....So hopefully South Florida men are reading this. I work for a Northern University - I'm educated and I think financially doing good. I was so worried about who would take care of me 12 years ago when I tested poz that I knew I would have to be in charge - so I withdrew all my retirement and invested in rental properties. Rent - the gift that keeps on giving! So now I'm looking to move to the Ft. Lauderdale area in the next 12 to 16 month....and to do so by selling one house and using the money to purchase 2 to 3 - fourplex - rental units in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Makes sense...with 8 to 12 apartments, I can live for free and have the apartment rentals pay me for the rest of my life as the property manager of the other rentals. What I'm looking for is the potential for a good (in the bedroom) dominant top! One that likes to use his bottom like a good breeding whore - put him through the wringer at times - slings, fuck benches, groups, shares him, bondage, etc... - but ultimately they are great friends and partners outside of the bedroom. Would love to meet up over the next year or so as I travel back and forth to Lauderdale looking at properties. I dont' need a sugar daddy or anything like that....any tops out there interested in eventually meeting up? Anyone have any advice or think this is a stupid idea? My guess is looking at and knowing the rental property business - I'll be bringing in roughly 6000 a month, and spending 3000 a month - so I think living off 3000 grand a month is pretty good since my apartment will be free :) Any thoughts? Any takers for meeting up sometime? I do love the 'Inn Leather' in Lauderdale...

Good for you Billy. It's good to see that not all cum whore bottoms are dumb ass meth heads. You plan sounds great to me. Personally, I had a rental property years ago and I hated being a landlord, so it's not for me. But it is a solid plan. You'll have a huge market for seasonal rentals as well. That might be a new angle for you as you won't have to deal with people who can't pay their rent. Most snowbird types are financially sound.

Now finding that top you dream of is a whole different story. lol Maybe he will be a snow bird as well.