Safer Only Guys

bbinbpark

Think I'm going to have to start a thread on just the 'safer only' guys I've been getting:

Last night had a guy over that I'd been talking with on Adam and Mancunt for a while now. For some reason it never works out, last night was different. Guy is only a couple blocks away from me and he had an OK looking cock. I'm vers here, and so is he. When he hit me up last night I immediately told him I was horned and open for anything. Did the trick and he came by. Sounded out like he wanted to flip, but anything was good. He got to my place and was hotter than I expected. We started making out and he pulls me on top of him, feel his cock and it seems like it's bigger than I expected. Pull his pants off, and a hot uncut latin piece is standing erect. Bigger than it looked in his pics, and I couldn't wait to get my mouth on it. What followed was a hot make out and oral session that went a good 20 minutes and went from the living room to the bed pretty quickly. After a while he starts whispering in my ear that he wants to fuck me. He'll tease my hole, but never spits or lubes it up so that it can get in easily. This goes on for a while. Finally when I'm on top, teasing his cock head with my hole he pushes my ass down on it and is fully inside, raw, with no lube. He goes to town and after a glorious pounding unloads a huge load in me. He must not have come in days, when it came out I thought I had just been gang-banged by a dozen guys. Can't wait to ride him again.

Saturday night another guy I've been chatting with on Manhunt hits me up. Had a nice looking cock, we had chatted a couple nights prior. He had the safe only check off on his profile. I invited him over and we had a damn good time making out. When it came time to fucking he pulled out his condoms. Put one on me and started fucking. After a few minutes he slipped out and his cock was softening so he took off the condom and had me suck him some more. Put on another condom and repeated this. About 15 minutes or so of this he had the same issue and pulled out.

We changed positions, me bent over the sofa, and he got himself ready. Opened up the condom packet and quickly entered me. A little too quickly I thought. I reached back to rub his cock and sure enough, was in me bare! I knew he didn't have enough time to have suited up and it felt heavenly. A few minutes later though he pulled out again and rubbered up. In the end he fucked me bare once more until we were done. In total he had gone through at least 4 condoms, one that he opened and never put on. Was hot that he tried to stealth me.

Last night got fucked three times, first bred by a fat cocked friend of mine. Second one was safe sadly but his load was in the condom ready for use.

Third one was my neighbor who always has fucked me with condom, and has 'safer only' on his profile. When I told him I had just been fucked and was 'sloppy' he was banging on my door before I even knew it. This guy is very dominate, I can't breathe when I suck his fat cock, he forces it down my throat almost painfully. The way he fucks is the same, he is in control. In spite of this he's always used a condom, and has resulted in some very painful fucking. This time he fingers my hole and smells it. I know he can smell the loads in it. He slams into me bare and fucks me for half an hour. Finally he whispers in my ear asking me where I want him to cum. I know I have no choice in the matter and say so. He blows a huge load up my ass and then leaves. Not a bad way to end the night

• Upvote 1