exposed

As I'm a dick-sucking BB bottom boy, I was cruising at BBRTs, a gay pickup site, which is obviously a natural thing to do for fun, as everyday I enjoy looking at all the cocks. I tend to be submissive, so I usually try and hook-up with tops, or even better, dominate tops. On this occasion I received a message from a dominant top who asked if I'd like to meet in a local park and suck his poz dick. Although I'm still negative, the thought of risky sex always makes my cock hard. He had a gorgeous cock with a big mushroom head, so I didn't hesitate and I replied "Yes."

It was summer time so all I was wearing was a pair of shorts, (no underwear, as I love to go commando), and a t-shirt. I met him at the local park by the restroom, which backed-up onto some woods. As I pulled up he waved me over to his car, so I climbed into the passenger seat. He had apparently been stroking his cock 'cause he was rock hard. I also realized he was much bigger than am I, as he weighed at least 100 pounds more than did I.

He opened the conversation by asking "You like poz cock?"

I replied "Ummm, it looks good, but I'm still neg as far as I know, although I haven't been tested in a few months."

"You'll probably gonna catch it eventually," he replied.

"I'm trying not to catch it, but for some reason every time I think about poz cock it makes my dick hard."

"You're a bug chaser - you just don't realize it. You wanna suck my big poz cock, don't you boy?" pointing his huge cock at me. With those words my cock jumped to a full hard-on, and I think he knew I was his for the taking 'cause he suggested "Let's go to the woods."

Without hesitation I followed him a short distance into the woods right behind the restrooms. I could easily see the rear wall of the restroom and, honestly, we were not particularly well hidden. Then he commented "I hope you like risky exhibitionist sex." Although I liked the idea I wasn't too sure how things would go down, but he surely did, 'cause next thing I knew he had pinned my arms behind my back.

"Don't be too rough" I said, as he, in a swift move, whipped-out his cock and pulled down my pants, which, of course, exposed my hard cock and ass. Were someone nearby it would have been very easy to see his poz cock was now prodding my ass.

"You like exposing yourself in public, don't you, boy?"

As I said, I liked the sensation of being dominated - the humiliation that comes with domination, and, for that matter, and, in this case. exposing myself at the same time. My hard cock answered his question. "Hope somebody pulls up" he said as he spun me around, grabbed my shoulders, pushing me to my knees. "Suck my poz cock."

I did as he ordered and eagerly sucked his big poz cock, my own cock throbbing hard as I sucked away on the big guy who was dominating me. As I said, we were barely hidden, and even though I was focused on pleasuring him, I could hear people around the front of the restroom - which only increased my excitement. I didn't pause but rather sucked his poz cock, not caring if we were seen. I was utterly turned on by being the possibility of public exposure, public domination - and, of course, sucking a big poz cock - all at the same time. In no time, pre-cum was oozing out of my cock, and soon enough I began to taste his poz pre-cum. I remember the thought crossing my mind that I was probably already poz and didn't know it, so what the hell?, which, of course, justified my risky behavior. I often jacked and fantasized while reading poz conversion stories which always made me shoot huge loads of cum. My fantasy had become true. My cock was throbbing hard, living out the fantasy.

Then he withdrew himself from my mouth, picked me up off the ground (almost as if I was a toy!), turned me around and rubbed his cockhead on my ass. I could feel his cockhead leaking poz precum onto my cheeks. Then he spat on his cockhead and rubbed it on my boy cunt, grunting "I'm gonna' breed your ass" and I was fixin' to get fucked. With that he ordered me to the ground, telling me to stay on all fours. He came around me, went down to his knees, and slowly slipped in, beginning an excellent fuck. He pulled on my hips as he stroked my ass, telling me what a good little slut I was.

Having that big poz cock pound my prostate kept me hard as a rock. It felt so damn good, felt like I had to piss and cum at the same time, and without any embarrassment I said "I feel like I'm gonna piss!" which, in fact, is exactly what happened. I began pissing, even as he continued fucking me. Naturally that made him fuck me all the harder - I guess one could say he had literally fucked the piss out of me.

"Piss, you little slut" he said, pulling me up so he could observe my hard cock was spraying piss. Remaining on my knees, my cock fully erect, I pissed while he fucked my ass. Then he then gave me a reach around and rubbed my balls, going between them and my nipples, back and forth, telling me to cum for him. After a minute or so of this he grunted in my ear "You ready to take my hot load of poz seed?"

"Yes, breed it" I replied, reaching back and massaged his balls. He couldn't hold back and blew a huge hot poz load inside my as he stroked my cock. I almost immediately blew my load, so we both, essentially had cum simultaneously.

Telling me to hold still, he slowly fucked me , even as his poz cum dripped down off my balls. Then he collapsed on top of me, which forced me to the ground, his cock still in my ass, slowly fucking his seed into my body. Then everything felt different, and I realized he was pissing up my ass. He held his now half-hard cock in me until his bladder was empty, moaning quietly "Ahhhhhhhhh" I had never had a guy piss in me, and I must admit I liked it. I was now addicted to both poz cum and piss, needing both up my ass.

He ordered me sit like a bitch and push it out while he watched. I complied. "Good, you're my bitch, now" he announced with satisfaction.

Then, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a guy watching us. He was jacking off. We both watched as the voyeur shot a huge load. "Thanks for the show" he said as he zipped-up and and walked away!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2