The Town Whore's Son

Jason

"Yes and that's just a start baby," I say in response to Quinn sudden realization that he has taken my second load of corrupted seed. I don't know whats come over me but I have this desire, no it's a need like air or water, to infect Quinn. Every sign of fear or reluctance from him excites me. Makes me hard and increases my determination to make him mine to spread my disease into his body. I don't want to hurt him but I can't stop myself its like this is how its supposed to be. I've become a puppet to my desire and my virus and Quinn is the target of both. Even as I think these thoughts, my still mostly hard cock is still lodged up deep inside his body. Even though I'm not actually pumping him full of my seed, I know I'm still dripping toxic DNA into his gut. "Quinn, hon you'll be ok. I promise I'll take care of you."

"How can you say I'm going to be ok?" He suddenly rolls to the side, dislodging my cock from his ass. "I'm going to get sick and then mom will take me to the clinic like she does every time I get sick and she'll find out. She'll kick me out and I wont be able to finish school. I'll be infected so no one will want me. I'll starve and stay stupid!" Quinn is practically yelling as he's pacing in front of my bed. "I know I can go to the hospital now and tell them to give me something. I've heard about it. They can give you something to stop you from getting infected if you get to them soon enough." Then he walks towards my bathroom.

I get out of bed and follow Quinn. When I get to the bathroom he's standing in front of the wall to wall counter staring at himself in the mirror. Tears are rolling down his gorgeous face and he's trembling, yet he has a determined look set on his face. I come up behind him and wrap my arms around him, he stiffens up but doesn't make any move to pull away. I pull his back tightly against my chest, my still hard cock is sandwiched between his cheeks, and I bring my lips to his ear. He starts to turn his head but I have his earlobe between my teeth. His head stops turning, I look up and he's into the mirror at me. He's staring me in the eye and I'm staring right back. I can see the panic, fear and determination in his eyes and the beast inside me rises up again. My hands on his chest start to rub his nipples, my tongue slides gently across his ear and I grind my hard cock between his cheeks. His stance softens slightly, a flash of desire crosses his face but then he tightens up again and he gets a determined look at his face again but still doesn't pull away.

"Baby, has anyone ever treated you like I do?" I whisper in his ear, exhaling warm air across his ear.

"No" and he trembles but I'm not sure if its fear or desire.

"Has anyone ever cared how you feel?" A gently tweak to his nipples.

"No" and he leans into my chest.

"Has anyone, EVER, made love to you" and I bend my knee's slightly and bump my cock head gently against the opening to his soul.

"NO" and gently slides his ass over the head of my cock. "Please Jason, make love to me again, just...please take care of me." The first part was said in passion the second in hope but no sweeter words where never uttered from his lips. The monster inside me roars and I slide my cock deeper into his ass. This is mine! He puts his arms around his head and grabs my hair as he turns is face and starts kissing me. Its full of passion and surrender. He is giving himself completely to me and this time he knows the stakes. He know's I'm going to fill him up with my cum, my seed, my virus and he know's he's going to be sick and he knows that he will forever be mine.

I start to pull out ever so slowly, teasing him, reassuring him. I let me cock slide out and rest against his opening for a split second then push back in as far as my crown, and then out again. Giving him short slow jabs that I know will drive him crazy. This is his reward, this is what he deserves for surrendering to me. I'm making love to him and I'm going to claim him. I turn us sideways so he can see my cock going in and out of his ass. He gets to watch as I slide deeper into him, slowly so every inch is seen disappearing into him. I completely straighten my legs and he has to stand on him tiptoes as my cock is lifting him up and punching through his second ring.

"OH MY GOD" Quinn gasps "No one's ever been that deep!"

"No one ever will either" I whisper into his ear "you are mine now and I will take care of you." I bend my legs again as I start to slowly pull out and we both gasp as my cock exits his other opening. Quinn is starting to sweat and one of his hands has left my hair to slide over his monster cock. Precum and dribbled down the shaft and onto my counter. I look into the mirror and I see Quinn's eyes are close, his lips stretching for mine, one hand tangled in my hair and the other is wrapped around his cock. His back is arched as he's slamming his ass back into mine and there is a string of precum for his cock to my counter. In all my life I will never forget this image, when Quinn finally completely surrendered and was mine. My breath catches and I'm starting to pant the image is just to much even though I've already shot two loads. Quinn can feel my cock starting to expand and he know's whats coming.

"NO!" and he jerks his ass off my cock and spins around to look at me. "Not like that." and he hoists himself up on my counter, hooks his heals into my ass and pulls me closer while his hand guides my cock back where it belongs. He reaches up and I know what he wants. I lean over and drive my cock in deep while wrapping my around under his back. Quinn has hooked his heals together behind my back and is pushing his ass onto my cock. Then his wrists entwine behind my neck and he looks me in the eyes, commanding "Jason, breed me. Make me yours forever."

The roar starts in my head. Its like waves crashing against my skull. My hands move up his back and curl across his shoulders and I pull him as tight as I can onto my cock. My hips are pounding him, driving myself deeper and deeper into his ass. I can't feel the second sphincter snapping across my head making us both groan.

"Fuck yes, Jason harder" Quinn is chanting and his hand is a blur as he is stroking his cock. I'm long dicking him hard and fast and deep, pounding myself into his very soul. The roaring in my head is not escaping my lips as I'm becoming caught up in my orgasm. I punch through his second opening one last time and my cock spits its venom as deep as it can. I put my full weight into it and pump every drop of seed into his beautiful ass. Changing him, making him mine.

"Yes Jason poz me up, I need this, I need you!" as he shouts this is ass squeezes my cock like a vice and I can feel his cum hitting my chest. Spurt after spurt of pure clean seed is shooting across my chest and stomach dripping back down onto Quinn. Beautiful!

I slide my hands back down across his back and lean forward and kiss my Quinn deeply, passionately, possessively, and I receive the same from him. No sudden remorse, no panic, no change of heart just full on devotion and love. He IS mine!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Quinn

I belong to Jason now. I'm not sure what that mean but I know I'm scared. I've spent these month's fighting how I feel about Jason, not knowing if he was straight or gay or even if he was gay if he'd like me that way. He's always treated my like a little brother or a son. Always taking care of me and watching out for me. I've felt so secure when around him. I've been so lonely all my life. My mother was never really there for me. Of course she fed me, gave me a place to stay but that was only so that she could sell me for someone else's pleasure. She never cared what they did to me as long as no permanent marks where left and that they used a condom. I was a as much a meal ticket <or drug ticket depending on how you look at it> for her as she used to be for me. I've always been so frightened of being sick. Whenever I got sick I had to deal with her.

"You made sure they used a condom. You made sure to only use the condoms your brought, you didn't take your off of them so they could tear it did you." Questions and accusations and then the trips to the Dr's with her telling them that I let some strange man have his way with me and need medication so not to get sick. She would so embarrass and humiliate me. And the looks from the Dr.'s and nurse's ranging from pity to disgust. Being sick was always so traumatic even if was just a cold and I shudder at the thought of the times I got the flu.

Now here I am, my legs wrapped around a man I've come to love and he's probably infected me with hiv. He's pumped three loads into me, which he's admitted, are full of the virus. I'm scared but he says he'll take care of me. Of course I've heard all that before. "John's" away's say that, its part of their fantasy. You learn quick to understand that what men say before, during and right after sex are only things they feel you want to hear. They never mean them. But Jason is different, Oh god I hope he's different. I feel like I've been lost, and then found and then lost again. I have no clue which end is up. I know I love him but does he really feel that way about me. I'm just the son of the local whore. I've been told countless times I'll never amount to anything. The only person that hasn't told me that has his body curled around me with this dick twitching toxic cum into my ass. I don't know what to do so I just lay there and I feel the hot tears rolling down my face. I don't even know if their tears of joy, fear or what I just let them come and try not to think about it any more.

"Hey baby" Jason's voice is in my ear, "how about we take a shower, get ourselves all cleaned up and head back to bed. We can sort this all out in the morning ok love?"

He just said he loved me. No he didn't he just called me love I tell myself, its just a term that men use to make you feel better, its just something they say. I can't afford to hope yet, its to soon after sex to believe it might mean something.

Jason stands up and pulls out of me "OH" it hurts a little and when we both look down we can both see there a bit of blood, not a lot but its enough for things to sink in again. But I'm to tired to panic I just let the tears roll down my face and resign myself to fate.

"Come here baby, its going to be ok, I promise." Jason take my face into his hands and gently pulls me off the counter and then leans over and starts to kiss my tears. I close my eyes and lean into them taking comfort in the here and now. He puts his an arm around me and pulls me towards a huge shower, its even got a bench across from where the shower sprays out. I'm pulled into the shower and he sets me on the bench as he turns and starts the water. He fiddles with the nobs for a few seconds getting the temperature just right and then hits the lever for the spray. The showers so big that the spray only hits my feet and I just watch it sprinkle my toes as I wiggle them a little. He turns back to me and kneels in front of me. The water is splattering across is back and over his shoulders making tiny streams and rivulets across his chest. His hand reaches out and he pulls my chin up to look him in the eyes. "Baby I know what others have said to you and I think I now what your thinking but I am NOT like those other people. When I say I'll take care of you I mean it. When I said we needed to get this sorted out in the morning what I meant to say we need to go get your stuff and move you in."

I can't believe what I'm hearing and I can't help it, I can't contain it any longer, and I feel hope and, oh my god, happiness filling my chest. The smile on my face obviously confirms to Jason that he knew what was going on in my mind. He smiles back at me and stands up pulling me with him and turns me around so that I'm now the one under the water. He pulls me into a huge hug with one arm while turning the shower head down with the other so that I'm not going to drown in the spray. I lean my head back and look up at him.

"Jason I think I've in love with you." I can't help but say in a whisper.

"Yeah your just saying that so I'll give you a place to stay" but he winks at me letting me know that its just a joke and then he leans forward and kissing my forehead. He whispers back to me "Baby I know I'm in love with you".

He reaches over my head and grabs the shampoo, stepping back a little he pours some into his hand. I reach for the bottle and he pulls it away.

"Ahh ahh ah, I get to do this." He rubs the shampoo between his hands and then running his fingers through my hair with just enough force to tilt my head back he starts to massage and wash my hair. This man is so amazing I can't help but think to myself. He takes his time and rubs the lather down my around my shoulders and across my chest. Its so intimate and so sensual that I can't help but start to get hard again. I've just cum three times in less then an hour there's no way I can do four but it just feels so good and so right I can't help it. He slides on hand to the middle of my lower back and with this other hand he tilts my head back and my body with it and rises my hair, just as the last of the suds is being washed away he leans forward and cover's my lips with his own. I let me hands come up around his waist and kiss him back, my erection raises up to slide under his balls.

"Hmm baby I'd love to do something with that but I think we're both a bit strung out for a round four." He grins at me and I just nod in agreement I really am to tired and overwhelmed at the moment but it sure feels good. He grabs the bar of soap and starts to wash his own chest. I use my fingers to make little design's across his chest in the lather. His chest is so smooth and its funny he's got like 5 hairs around one nipple but none anywhere else. I'm taking it all in this one moment to remember since I have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow. But for right now I'm happy and I just want to live and enjoy this moment in a shower with a man that I love and says that he loves me back. He turns us around so that he's under the water and turns his back to me to me rinsing his chest off. I put my arms around him and lean into his back. I plant little kisses between his shoulder blades and my erection peaks though his thighs. Jason squeezes them together making me gasp. He finishes rinsing and turns the shower off. He slides the shower door open and grabs the towels off the rack and tosses one over his shoulder while take the other one and rubbing my chest with it. I take it from him.

"This I can do" I can't help but grin a little bit.

"OH fine" is his response sounding so dejected it makes me giggle.

He steps out of the shower and I follow him into the bedroom. He starts to climb into bed and I head for the couch.

"AHEM! Where are you going? You hungry or something"

"I was just headed back to bed my bed."

"YOUR bed, actually let me correct that OUR bed is right here, unless you'd rather sleep alone? I was kind of hoping that you'd actually want to be with me not just live with me. If you'd prefer to think about it first that's fine. Your don't have to and my offer still stands. You can stay here and I'll take care of you till you get through school and figure out what you want to do and I'll do what ever you need to get your life organized but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd rather your plans included me."

I can't help myself I'm feeling just a tad ornery suddenly and I look at him and say kind of dead pan "No I really don't need to think about it" and I walk to the door. "Some more Cesar salad before I get into OUR bed would be perfect."

"SNAP!" as his towel strikes my butt. Damn the man can move fast good thing I had my towel wrapped around me.

"You'll pay for that" he grins

"Promise" I grin back

"Yep" and then I'm running for the kitchen with a mad man right behind me.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Jason

As I'm chasing my laughing young man down the hall towards the kitchen and I can't help but think this is the first time since I met Quinn that I've seen him happy, really happy. Yeah, he's has his chuckles, a couple of giggles, a smile here and there but there's always been a deep sadness about him. I think he's been desperately lonely and in need of someone to really care about him. I'm so glad its me. Its been far to long since I've had that myself. I'll admit to myself I had more then a small crush on Tim while growing up but I always knew he was just "playing". But the mind and the heart so rarely agree and I couldn't help but fall for him.

While in college Tim met Laura and its all stopped. I put on my happy face, made friends with Laura <lord knows I wanted to hate her> and never let my true feelings show. I found a boyfriend, Tony, figured I could learn to love him, and I did care about him. We dated for around 4 months and we always seems to be at my place. In retrospect I should have figured something was wrong when I never got to spend any time at my boyfriends house. But I wasn't looking that far just wanted the attention to keep my mind off Tim. I got sick, really sick figured I had a really bad flu. Tony took care of me for the first 3 days, though the chills and fevers. On the forth day he said he had some errands to run and he'd be back in a few hours. I finally got up to use the restroom and on the counter was a note with a number. Jason, here is the number to the HIV clinic you need to get tested. I should have told you but I couldn't bring myself to do it. You'll get better then it will be your turn to pass it on. Keep the gift going. TW Of course I had no idea what he meant at the time other then HIV that practically jumped off the note at me. I couldn't believe it. That was my last relationship. Once I figured out what keep the gift going meant I was determined not to do that to anyone else. So I got a job working for Tim and Laura, bought my house and have basically been a hermit. I never expected to find anyone to love and I certainty had no intention of "gifting" someone. Now I've done both. Part of me is ashamed and regrets it, part of me it glad. Only time will tell which of the two will follow me in the years to come. I enter the kitchen and Quinn is standing with his back to the sink hands up in surrender.

"Ok be nice you got your revenge with the towel so behave"

"I don't have to behave" I reply and place my hands on the counter with him in the middle. I lean against him and kiss while looking in his gorgeous brown eyes. I never thought much about brown eyes but his are a golden brown like hazelnut chocolate. He smiles into my kiss and kisses back. I slide my hands around his back and then I start to tickles his sides. Quinn jerks back and tries to get away but he has no where to go and he's laughing hysterically.

"OH stop stop and can't breath. Your supposed to ..BEHAVE!"

"No I'm not" I laugh at him but I do stop, give him one last kiss and grab a plate out of the strainer. Setting the plate on the counter I turn to the fridge, open it up and get whats left of dinner. Quinn watches me put it all together with this huge smile on his face.

"Here you go hon" and I hand him his place. He starts eating while I put everything back.

"This is really good, I've never had a ..Cesar salad? Is that what you said it was?

"Yep that's what they call it." I sit at the table as Quinn leans against the counter eating. "How much stuff do you have to bring over?" Quinn stops eating and is kind of just moving a piece of chicken around with his fork.

"I don't have much, just some clothes and a couple of pieces of work out stuff if that's ok"

"Hon, of course is ok, this is your home now, I really mean that."

"Yeah, I know but .."

"But what love?"

"My mother." I've never heard such distaste associated with that word

"Baby, your 19 you can do whatever you want now. Its your life."

"I know but, you don't know how she is, especially..." his voice trails off barely above a whisper.

"Especially since your her major source of income? Well that stops NOW! She'll have to figure something else out and if she gives us any problems!" At this point I have to stop and take a few deep breaths to settle down. "Well hon, actually after tonight she probably wont want you around." I remind him.

"OH" and the word hangs there and suddenly Quinn looks like he is about to run for it.

"Hey hey, come here" and I open my arms up and motion for him to come to me. Quinn sets his plate on the counter and quickly crosses over to me sitting in my lap and burying his face in my chest.

"I'm scared."

"Yeah I know hon but I'll get you through it, you'll be fine, we'll both be just fine okay?" I wrap my arms around him giving him a physical reminder to go with my words that I'm here for him.

"Ok" and we just sit in the kitchen for a few. Me just holding him tight and him relaxing into me.

"Well young man its time for bed we have a busy day tomorrow." I pick him up and head for our room, our room I like the way that feels. Once in the bedroom I tuck Quinn into bed and crawl in next to him. He scoots close and I wrap my arms around him. His face is buried in my chest, so I kiss his forehead and stoke his hair. I feel him relax and soon his breathing evens out and I can't tell he's just about asleep. I'm not far behind him as I feel my eyes closing. I can't help but here him whisper.

"Thank you so much for loving me." and I can't help but smile and say back and say.

"And thank you for loving me right back." and then we're both asleep.

I wake up the next morning to something new. I have a pair of arms wrapped around me and a big cock nestled between my checks. I feel that all is right with the world. Quinn's soft breaths across my back tell me he's still sleep and I grin to myself as I think of the perfect way to wake him up. I slowly reach for the bottle of lotion I keep on my nightstand for dry skin, I can think of a better use for it this morning and pump a few squirts into my palm. I very slowly and gently reach behind me and very carefully start to rub it all over Quinn's massive uncut organ. This is going to be fun I think to myself. Quinn lets out a few whimpers and is all I can do to stop before he can wake up as I loving the way his foreskin slides back and forth in my hands. I carefully get a few more squirts, this boy is big and its been years since I've taken a cock, let alone one this long. I rub the lotion around my ass letting first one then two fingers slide in. My cock is already dripping and making a wet spot on the sheets. I am trying to go slow to surprise him but I want him inside me. I've made him mine now I need him to make me his as well. After a couple more squirts and another gentle rub along the length of Quinn's long shaft I'm ready. I scoot up a bit and line his cock up with my hole. I pull his skin back and let the tip of his cock start to work is way into me. The lotion does its job and Quinn is starting to fill me up. His breathing catches and there's a gasp.

"oh OH OH WOW!" Quinn jerks his hands to my waist and holds me still. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.."

I clinch my ass around his cockhead "Didn't mean to what love?" I smile to myself. "Start making love to me? So making love to me is an accident?" I teasingly say and I push back to feel the first inch slide into me. Quinn sucks air deeply and wraps one arm over my chest and the other arm moves up so that his hand in playing in my hair.

"Is this ok? You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes I want you to fuck me haven't you ever been in a man before?" as soon as the words are out of my mouth I realize it was the wrong thing to say. I feel Quinn stiffen up and start to back out.

"OH no you don't" I reach back and grab his ass to keep him from pulling out. "You know when I told you that I don't pull out? Well the same applies to you. Once your inside me you don't ever pull out until I have every drop of cum you've got to give me. This is a relationship its all about give and take and right now your going to give me your dick and I'm about to take your cum ok?" As I tell him this I slide my ass back and pull his ass forward getting another couple of inches. "OH damn, baby you feel so good."

"Really? I'm sorry I'm not going to be very good at this. I've. Well. I've. I've never been allowed to fuck someone before I've always been the bottom." He just blurts this out like he's making some confusion.

"OH yeah I've hit pay dirt" I've got the hottest guy in town in my bed and I get to be the only person that has ever had his cock in my ass. I must have done something right." I hold onto his hip now and I slide forward a little. I need to get used to this its been way to long since I've been fucked and he's longer then any guys I've been with. Also I have to make sure he enjoys this. My baby needs to have his first time be perfect. I kick the covers off of us so that I can drape my top leg over him, now I've got some leverage to work with. "Oh love let me get us started, its been a while but once I get used to you I expect me to give me the pounding we both deserve." I twist my chest around and wrap an arm around his shoulders and pull him into a kiss, while I start to impale myself on Quinn huge fuck stick. I'm not sure how much more I can take but I damn sure and going to try and get every inch. All Quinn is able to do is moan into my mouth and I keep lowering myself onto his cock. His head hits my barrier and I can't seem to get any more in. I reach my hand down to see how much I have left. "Fuck baby your only about 3/4ths in."

"Its ok we can change around and you can fuck me instead." He says but I can tell there's a bit of disappointment.

"Oh hell no, just give me a sec." Thank god I've been doing yoga. I easily roll Quinn on to his back, sit up and then rotate, I have no clue which of us is moaning louder at this point but damn that sure felt good. All the re positioning was causing his cock to do all sorts of wonderful things in my ass. Now I'm on top and got a good 6 inches of cock in my ass but I'm determined to get the other 4. I've got my hands on his chest and I'm looking Quinn straight in the eyes. "Ok hon your ready, cause I'm about to blow your mind?" I start rocking my hips back and forth as I'm start to rise and lower my ass on his cock. Quinn grabs my hips and his holding on for dear life. I can feel his cock head beating against my inner hole but I can't seem to get him past that. "OK hon you get to help now" I raise up a bit "Ok start to fuck me." Quinn hands grip me tighter and he thrusts his cock back into my ass, I raise up on my feet and grip his shoulders for balance and he start to drive his cock into me but still I'm not getting it all, finally frustrated as he pushes up and completely drop all my weight down. "OH FUCK!" The pain is excruciating and I break out in a full body sweat. Quinn looks like his eyes are going to pop right out of his head, and his mouth is hanging wide open and his gasping for air. Then I swear his eyes rolled up and he stiffened all over and I do mean ALL over, and I could feel his cock shooting deep in my ass. I bear through the pain and squeeze my ass around his cock and Quinn grips me tighter and pulls down harder. I swivel my hips to give him as much pleasure as possible and the pain is letting up, slowly but I can tell its lessening. "OH shit" Quinn is chanting while his dick is spewing inside of me. I can't help it but I've got the biggest shit-eating grin on my face as I'm watching him shoot his very first load inside a man and that man is me. Quinn is starting to come down from his orgasm and I'm still moving my hips but much more slowly. "So I take it you enjoyed that hmm." I lean forward and kiss the top of his nose, then his forehead then back down to his lips. Quinn's arms reach up around my neck "Mmmm hmm." He breaks off our kiss "Hey you didn't cum yet...love." He says "love" like he's testing it out and then he just smiles at me.

"OH that's ok, trust me we'll get to that later. But right now we've got things to do. I've got idea's for tonight and I can assure you, its NOT going to be a quick. So lets get what we need done, get home relax so I can wear you out tonight."

"Deal"

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1