The Town Whore's Son

Jason

I was determined to make this last. Every time I made love to Quinn, it has been rather quick and erratic, but this time I wanted to show him the tender side of sex, particularly as I was sure he had experienced very little of that. I had every intention of taking my time with my dick and his ass, and turning him inside out in the process, but the sneaky bastard had another idea.

"Skin, I must feel your skin" Quinn gasped as he tried to lift my polo shirt over my head. I sat-up to make the effort easier, and as I pulled the shirt over my head, he grabbed me and pulled me over, placing his lips against my tattoo and digging his heals into my ass, which forced my cock deep into his hot ass. My brain short circuited over the significance of his lips on my bio-hazard tat and my cock spasmed as it was suddenly and unexpectedly encased in Quinn's hot tunnel all the way to the hilt.

My hips went into over-drive as I pulled out and slammed back, my cock spewing globs of viral seed. I pulled-out again and scissored in-and-out a couple of times, and then slammed in again as another volley of poisonous cum shot from my cock deep into his ass. Again I pulled-out and again slammed back-in, but now Quinn had also lost control. He positioned his hips to meet my thrusts, almost as if he was determined to rip-up his insides. Then as my cock reached full depth he would reposition himself just as I started to pull-out, only to reverse the motion and help my cock to infect him as deeply as possible. After just a few more thrusts like this Quinn seems to collapse, his heels gently resting on my ass, no longer pulling me in deeper. His breathing also starting to slow down, and I was pretty sure he had fallen asleep with my dick buried inside his ass.

I reasoned it had been a very traumatic day, so his exhaustion was not all that surprising. I shifted his legs off my shoulders and swivel around so his back is to my chest, all the time keeping my cock inside him. The only response from Quinn was a couple of gasps and moans, but he was too far gone to muster much more. I slid an arm under him and pull him tighter to myself, all the while slowly scissoring my cock back and forth inside his body.

"Oh, mmm," he moaned.

I leaned forward, and resting my lips on his ear, murmured "Baby, you feel so good."

His only reply was a "mmff."

"Love, I'm going to keep my dick inside you. I'm going to work my cock around..." Then, pulling about half-way out, I continued saying "...and spread my seed around inside you." Then, ever so slowly, I slid in back to the hilt, right past his second sphincter.

"Yes, please," he mumbled.

"I'm gonna plant it deep inside you, baby. I'm gonna knock you up and make you mine. And you know all the time my cock is in you that I'm dripping my toxic precum deep into your body." As if to prove my point, I worked my cock all around inside him, churning it around his hole. Then, as if to test his commitment, (even if I knew his likely response), I asked "Is this what you want?"

"Yes" Quinn mumbled.

"And?" I pulled him tighter to myself, and slid all the way.

"Cum, I want your cum in me" he breathed.

"Is that all?" I asked, slowly sliding back out.

"Tat. Your tattoo."

"What about it?"

"Want that."

"Want what. Come on, you can say it" I whispered in his ear, urging him to say the words. "What about my tattoo do you want?"

"I want you to poz me."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Quinn's response caused my cock, which was already impossibly hard, to jerk and spit in his ass. The 'monster' had claimed me, and I just had to plant as much of my toxic seed in his ass as I could. Afterwards we lay there and I continued to stir my cock in the juices bottled-up inside his ass. Groggily, he lay there, moaning as I picked-up tempo. I slid into him making sure I bottomed-out, getting all of my eight inches in as deeply as possible. Each time I hilted-up Quinn let out a gasp and moan which I took to be born somewhat in pleasure and more so in pain. I reasoned he had been somewhat torn-up by what happened at his Mom's place, and what I had been doing to him. The thought of what that bastard 'John' did to Quinn infuriated me and adding to my fury was that his mother allowed it to happen, even condoned it, labeling Quinn a bad child when Quinn told her he didn't want some fat ugly man to fuck him! Unconsciously I drove my cock even harder into Quinn, pounding his ass in my anger, and not until he whimpered did I realize what I was doing.

"Ahhh Jason, it hurts, please take it easy."

I tried to, but it was too late: my cock was in his ass and it was in charge. I knew I was hurting him, and a part of me I wanted to stop, but but I couldn't. I drove my dick deep inside his ass, slid my arms up his side, hooking his legs, and positioning them up to my shoulders. Once they were securely in place, I reached under him, pulling his body upwards, so he was somewhat on his shoulders, then I straighten my legs, which caused my cock to slide out most the way, and then I dropped my hips onto Quinn. He cried-out as I hit bottom and tried to wiggle away, but I had control of his body, and was determined to reach as far into his ass as was possible.

"Shh shh baby its ok we're almost there." I can feel it in my balls, they were tightening-up, getting ready to eject their load into Quinn's fertile ass. My cock was expanding and lengthening, getting ready to fire. "Are you ready, baby? I'm going to breed you again. This is what we both want."

Quinn whimpered and I honestly couldn't tell if it was from the pain or in agreement, but the sound makes my nuts fire. I could feel my semen racing down my cock, my semen and the virus it carried racing to find an opening, a crack in Quinn's defenses, a crack in defenses through which it could lodge itself and grow, merging with him, infecting him making him one of us, one with us. I captured his lips with mine as I spewed my load into his ass, trying to kiss the pain away, to distract him. I released my lock on his shoulders and cradled his head, pulling him to my mouth. My balls contracted one last time, sending one last charged spurt of cum into my lover, trying to get as much toxin into him as my body could produce.

Rolling the two of us over onto our sides, I released his legs, although I still kept him tucked into a ball against my chest. "You did great love. I know it hurt and I love you so much for allowing me to do this with you. Just rest now babe."

"I love you too Jason" Quinn said, his fingers tracing my tattoo. We cuddled and dozed, my cock still lodged in his tight ass.

Quinn

Butt fucking, gawd, my ass felt like it was on fire, but I knew this was would happen when I submitted to Jason - when I made up my mind to be completely his, and let him fill me up with his HIV. As much as I love him, (and the sex has been absolutely amazing), I was just as glad that he had stopped for a while as my ass and my balls both needed a break. I could feel Jason finally softening up inside me but as tightly as he had entrapped my waiste with his legs, I didn't think his cock would ever come all the way out. Which as okay: at least he wasn't pounding me and ripping my hole open.

"Love," I said, "can we please take a break now? I'm not sure I can take much more."

"Sure, baby, sure. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"I know it's ok."

With that, Jason very slowly and gently pulls his thick cock from my ass. As it popped-out and the air hit my hole, I couldn't help but hiss. "Oh damn," and murmured as I lay there, panting, "oh, fuck, that hurts so good."

"I'm sorry, love. Just roll onto your stomach and stay like that. I'll be right back." Jason disentangled himself from me and went into the bathroom. I heard the water flowing, and I figured he was cleaning-up. Soon I heard him returning, and, looking over my shoulder, I saw he was approaching me, carrying a wash cloth. He placed the cool cloth on my check and gently washed first the right side, then skipping over my crack he washed the left, and then very gently worked his way inwards spreading the cool cloth over my ravaged ass. Even as gentle as he was, it still stung a bit, but the coolness was refreshing. Afterwards Jason leaned over and kissed me between my shoulder blades, then up the back of my neck, over to my shoulder and up to my ear where he murmured "Hey."

"Hmm."

"How about we go back to the front room, cuddle on the couch, have some some Chinese food, and watch some movies? Sound like a plan to you?"

"Yeah, I could go with that."

"Awesome" he breathed into my ear.

I turned my head, and we looked at each other. Then I leaned forward and kissed him, saying "I could get used to that."

He smiled in reply, murmuring "Yeah, me too."

Straightening-up, Jason offered me a help, I rolled over, took his hand, and gingerly stood-up, only to fall again into his arms. He tucked my head beneath his chin and enveloped me with his body. I felt so safe with him. I could feel his breath on my hair, I could hear his heart beat in his chest and I could sense just how much he loved me and that this is where I belonged. Finally he straightened-up, released me, but simultaneously taking my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine. As we walked-down hallway, we couldn't help but grin and giggle as we passed the laundry closet. "That was one of my better ideas."

"Yeah. I think I can agree. That was pretty amazing."

"The movies are under the TV. Pick-out something and I'll get us some plates" and he heads into the kitchen. Stepping into the living room I finally looked around. Jason had great taste. Everything seemed to work together. Living like I had with my Mom, I really don't know if anything of his was expensive, but to my inexperienced it seemed to be. There was, however, one thing which I knew to be expensive and that was the 65" flat screen TV mounted on the wall. I swear it was wider then my room was at the trailer park. Underneath it was a long movie case with seemingly hundreds of DVD's. Opening the glass door, I began to sift through them, noting he had everything from animations to zombies, comedy to horror. 'Geez where do I begin?' I thought.

About then Jason entered the room carrying some plates, and he asked "Find anything yet?"

"Oh my gawd. Are you kidding? Where do I start?"

Jason looked at me, curiosity written plainly on his face, and then, realizing, perhaps, that I had perhaps seen virtually none of the movies, he grinned a bit sheepishly "Ah well, I entertain my friends' two daughters from time to time, and then there is 'Guys night' and 'Girls night'...."

"Ahhhh, 'Girls night???'"

"Well, yeah. Laura and I hang out and watch the sappy romantics that Tim won't watch, then Tim and I will watch the horror movies that Laura doesn't like, so yeah, I have got a ton of movies."

Suddenly I felt insecure. I didn't know these people, what inwardly speculated 'They don't know me and they probably won't like me. No one in this town has ever liked me but Jason. What if they convince him that I'm to young for him or that I'm too stupid or that I'm just a worthless whore and he should run me off? I was afraid of these people who I had never met.

"Quinn?"

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong, baby?"

"What if.... What if they don't like me?" I quietly asked, "what if they don't approve of me?"

"Well, Tim already likes you."

"Huh?"

"Tim is my boss and friend. He's the one who set us up in the extra room at the office, and provided the supplies and drinks for your studies."

"Oh."

"And Laura is his wife, and they have two daughters, Stacy and Isabel. All of them are the nicest of people, and like just about everyone, so you'll be just fine, hon."

"Are they going to be ok with us?"

"It may take them some time to get used to the idea, but pretty soon they'll treat you just like one of the family."

"Ok. Well, if you say so."

"I do say so. Now, choose your food, grab a seat and I'll pick a movie. Do you have any idea what you'd like to watch?"

"Whatever you want is fine."

"Quinn, at least give me a hint of what you'd like," gesturing at the kajillion movies in the cabinet.

"Oh, I don't know something funny? Something..., Oh, just whatever."

A grin crossed Jason's face "'Something ..., Oh whatever'? And just want kind of whatever is it you're afraid to ask?"

I could feel my face starting to blush and my ears went beet red, so I quickly turned, grabbed a plate and started going through the food choices.

Jason, however, wouldn't let me off the hook that easily, as approaching me, he leaned-in close and asked "Were you thinking maybe something..., maybe a little romantic?" as he batted his lashes at me.

I couldn't help but laugh "Yeah, kinda."

"Okay. How about funny and romantic. Will that work?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

We spend the rest of the evening laughing and crying through a number of movies. I was never before so happy. I was warm, comfortable, and had a wonderful man who made me laugh, cry and feel safe. At some point during the night we fell asleep on the couch, curled up against one another. As far as I was concerned, life was perfect.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Jason

I woke-up the next morning, my internal alarm clock going off to let me know was time to get ready for work. I briefly contemplated the idea of calling out sick, and spending it with Quinn but remember he couldn't miss many days and if, no, when he got sick he'd need to be home and I would need to be there to take care of him, so gently extracting myself from my beautiful lover, I headed to the bedroom to shut-off the alarm, afterwards to the bathroom where I turned the shower on, and while the water was getting hot, I went to pick-out my work clothing. Man, I really didn't want to go to work. Usually I operated on autopilot, but this particular day I had so much to think about. I needed to make arrangements with the school to go on record as Quinn's emergency contact, I needed to do some shopping as Quinn only had one set of clothing to his name, (other than the work-out stuff he had left at his Mom's trailer). Being single, and not a party person, I was a big saver, so I was sitting very well off financially, but if Quinn wanted to continue his education, then college wouldn't be cheap. I could handle the costs, but I preferred to have things planned out.

As I was thinking about all of these matters, I gathered all my work stuff and headed back into the shower. The steam from the shower felt really good against my skin, and stepping into the shower I couldn't help but smile at how the thought of how lucky I was. Things could have gone so terribly badly yesterday, but the shower saved us: saved my Quinn. I smiled as I thought of the thought of look on his face when he got a face full of water from the jets. Ducking my head under the spray I realize just how bad I had fallen for Quinn. I realized he meant everything to me a realization that somewhat scared me. I had made myself independent from the need of intimacy, which meant I had walled myself off from any chance of becoming to emotionally involved with anyone. I had Tim, Laura and the girls, but that's a familial closeness, not an emotional bond, quite unlike the all-encompassing devotion of a lover. Tim was the closest I had to this feeling when we were younger but I even have to admit to myself it wasn't nearly this strong. I would literally do anything for Quinn.

As I shampooed my hair, my thoughts returned to the look I saw in Quinn yesterday, how he looked when I leaned him back into the spray and rinsed his hair. How his eyes, and then his soul came out from the dark hell to stare at me and then pull me into a kiss that I was so afraid that I might never get again. I thought Quinn loved and needed me as much as I needed him but he was so young, and I knew the young are so prone to changing their minds. Was that the reason I felt so strongly about infecting him? Was I so afraid of losing him that I would make him sick, and in his dependency I could selfishly keep him all to myself? But I also knew full well that such an artificial dependency could backfire. He could start to resent and even hate me for having converted him and then I'd lose him for good.

As all these thoughts swam around in my head, like sharks looking for prey, I finished my shower, and shaved myself, consciously looking closely at myself to see if I could see the monster inside me working its way out. How evil of a man was I to take advantage of such a poor kid? As I finished dressing I made a decision. I strode down the hall into the living room, only for my conviction to all but desert me. Stretched out on the sofa was my naked angel. The curve of his hot ass, and then the dip of his lower back, sloping up to those beautiful shoulder blades practically undermined my decision. I walked over to him and leaning over, kissed his sleeping forehead, quietly saying "Hey, sleeping beauty, it's time to get ready for school."

Quinn whimpers as he turns his face and I can't help but cry out as well. His eye is one massive black bruise that extends down to the middle of his cheek. I'm shocked that he can still open his eye. "Oh my gawd Quinn, can you see okay?"

He winces but says "yeah I can see alright, I'll be fine. Its happened a couple times before I'll be ok" He sounds like he's trying to convince himself and part of my brain also wonders if when he says he'll be ok if he means the bruise or my virus. Is he still trying to convince himself that this is what he has to do to stay with me? Did I make him believe that he had to do this? What kind of monster am I?

"Would you like to stay home baby?"

"No I can't afford to for something like this and I can't afford to miss much school." I feel like I've been hit in the gut. I know he's talking about when he converts and I hate myself for this. I stoke the side of his face that isn't bruised and he leans into hit. Doe's he want my love so bad that he's willing to get HIV? Just to have someone that will protect him and take care of him and maybe he doesn't really love me but he thinks he is?

"Ok hon, you get ready and I'll make breakfast. Your cloths are still in the dryer." He leans towards me for a kiss but I pretend that I didn't notice and head into the kitchen to start our meal. Placing the pan on the stove to heat up, I then get out the eggs, tortilla's, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes, onion's to make breakfast burritos. As I'm grating the cheese I rub to much and scrape the skin of my finger. The onion is making my eyes burn more then usual, and then I nick myself cutting the tomatoes up. Finally I crack an egg on the frying pan to hard and get it all down the side and on the stove I'm so agitated that all I'm doing is making a huge fucking mess. I finally get it all cooked up and as I'm emptying the contents of the skillet into a bowl I burn myself. "Goddamn it mother fucker" I scream and throw the pan into the sink and run my hand under the cold water. Quinn come racing down the hall into the kitchen.

"Hey you okay!"

"Yes, I mean No, I mean ...I'll be fine" and I'm trying to swallow my frustration and anger.

"A very smart man told me that when someone says I'll be fine it means they're not fine now."

"Yeah maybe that man wasn't so fucking smart." Quinn starts and looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Its not you its me."

"OH, ah ok. I see." His voice is all monotone and there's a hitch to it. "Well its ok and I understand and appreciate you helping me. I'll get my things and get out of your way."

"What?"

"Its ok you don't have to take care of me. You don't even have to worry about infecting me I'll just go to the doctor now I've got time so you don't have to feel like your responsible." I can see his heart breaking as he is misinterpreting what the situation.

"Oh no you don't" I say and before I can say anything else Quinn punches me right in the mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NO I DON'T. IS THAT ALL I FUCKING AM TO YOU IS SOME NEGATIVE HOLE FOR YOU TO FUCKING INFECT. YOU'RE ALL SET TO TOSS ME OUT THE DOOR BUT AS SOON AS I SAY I'M GOING TO GO GET TREATED YOU SUDDENLY TELL ME NO I DON'T! YOU ARROGANT FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Then he's racing out the door and leaving.

"QUINN!" I scream as the door slams behind him.

I stand there thinking I deserve this. I shouldn't have taken advantage of him. He'll find someone better. But then I realize no he wont. He may not live to have a chance to find someone better. His mom will probably take him back just so that she can keep the income for selling him but what about the guy that raped him. He'll probably want revenge, and if not him what other guy might decide to do something worse to him. And those thoughts make me livid. And I realize that I'm not angry and JUST the injustice that will befall my Quinn but because he is MY Quinn. I DO love him and I DO care for him and I'll just have to take damn good care of him so that he will always know that he and I belong together. I rush out the door and I seem him rounding the corner at the end of the street. He may be fast but my legs are longer and I sprint after him. I catch up to him right in front of Shanty Market. I grab his arm and he swings his other fist at me while crying.

"Just get the fuck away from me! I'm tired of everyone hurt.." I shut him up the best way I know how. I pull him struggling to me and kiss him. Its killing me as my lip is all swollen and split but its a small price to pay to convince this man that I don't ever want him to leave me. Quinn just stands there like a wooden board. He's not trying to get away but he's not kissing me back either. I release his lips and look down at him.

"Are you done." His eyes are all swollen but the glare I'm getting makes me very glad he can't shoot lasers from them.

"No I'm not" and I lean over and kiss him some more. I wrap my arms around his lower back and pull him off his feet, turn around and start to walk back towards our house with my lips firmly attached to his.

He starts to struggle a bit and then he just starts to laugh. "Ok Ok I'm getting the point." He says into my mouth. I stop walking and pull my lips back slightly.

"You sure?"

"But you were..."

I plant my lips over his again and start to head back to the house. He starts laughing some more and his hitting me on the shoulder but not in anger. I stop again and pull back looking him in the eyes. Then he says

"I thought you were mad at..."

I again cover his mouth with mine and start walking again. He starts pounding on my shoulders again and I just keep walking. The Quinn puts his arms around my neck and starts to kiss me back. Now when I stop and pull away he says

"Okay what do I have to do to get you to put me down?" but he's grinning at me.

"That's easy. Just tell me you love me and want to be with me."

"But Jason I thought you kne..." I plant my lips on his and start walking. This time Quinn just wraps his legs around my waist and kisses me for dear life.

"Jason I love you so much" He mumbles against my lips. I stop but don't set him down I just kiss him back. Suddenly a car stops next to us.

"Hey your a fucking fag!" The passenger yells out the window. Before I can reply, Quinn says

"I go this" to me.

"Yeah I am and as you can see I have a lover so will you please stop following me and asking me out. I'm a one mans man" He shouts at the car. The two people in the car look completely stunned but no more so then I do. I would never have expected this to come from my timid little man. He slides his legs down off of my waist, laces his fingers with mine and says

"Come on love lets go home." As we walk away the car just sits there.

"Love I think you put those people into shock."

"Good, they can find a fight somewhere else I've had one fight today I'm not looking for another."

We get back to the house with no problems. Once inside we quickly get our stuff for school and work. As Quinn gets his pack I make us two burritos each, wrap them in paper towels and hand him his as we race out the door.

"I'm sorry love." I tell him as I'm driving to work. "I guess I'm just feeling guilty and insecure"

Quinn start to chock on his breakfast "What!" He manages to get out. "How are YOU feeling insecure? I'm the.."

"NO do NOT say that awful phrase, I so fucking detest that!"

"OK, your right I promised. But what in the hell are you feeling insecure about? Its not like I've got guys lining up to be nice to me."

"Not yet."

"HUH?"

"Quinn, hon, you don't get it so let me spell it out for you. First do you want to go to collage?"

"I'd like to yes"

"Ok so no one there is likely to know about your past right?"

"Well probably not."

"So they are going to see YOU, not what your mom made you do, not what you had to do to survive they are going to see you for what you are."

"Yeah and just what is that?"

"A very hot, sincere young man, that is very smart, friendly and attractive."

"I think hot and attractive are synonymous and I'm not that smart."

"Oh, really? So your not that smart huh?"

"You know that."

"Hmm ok what was that big word you just used?"

"What word?"

"You said and I Quote: I think hot and attractive are.. ok now fill in the blank for me"

"synonymous?"

"Yeah that one. And what does it mean?"

"That two words are alike"

"How many other kids have you heard use that word?"

"Just Alex that I'm aware of."

"Whose Alex?"

"Oh he's the brainiac ..OH"

"Yeah and what is your average gpa right now?"

"I'm getting a 3.8"

"Why aren't you getting a 4.0?"

"Well I was having problems with math till you helped me."

"But I'm not helping you with your other subjects and you're getting 4.0's there right"

"Yeah"

"So I hardly feel, based on the evidence I see, that your dumb. Now back to my insecurities. So you go to collage and you see other young, attractive guys and they see you. I'm 13 years older then you your going to want to go out with guys your age and I'm going to be left alone in my house again and I..."

"OK WHOA! My turn! There are a whole lot of reasons why I love you and that isn't going to change."

"But you don't.."

"Hey hush a minute okay? Now as I was saying, I'm not going to change. Yeah sure your 13 years older then me but MAN dude have you really looked at yourself in the mirror? Jason your hot as hell so looks wise younger guys haven't got a thing on you. Also you saved my life in more ways then one and you know that."

"Yeah but I don't want you to feel you have to be with me I want you to be with me cause want to not because you feel obligated"

"Jason I was in love with you before that happened and before you come up with one more thing I want YOU to think about what you said at the start of this conversation."

"What was that?"

"You said when I go to college they wouldn't know about my past and my mother and all that has happened right?"

"Yeah, you can start fresh."

"Jason, if its one thing I know its that you really can't ever start fresh, life follows you. So let me give you this scenario. Lets say I do find another guy, and lets say we move in together. We're walking down the street and a man approaches us and says Hey Jason baby how's that sweet ass of yours? How much you charge an old friend? Just what do you think is going to be my boyfriends reaction to that? Now don't actually tell me just think about that for a sec. You already know my past, you know what I've done and whats been done to me. You accept these things and don't hold them against me in fact more then that you love me in spite of them. You do love me right?"

"Baby you know I do."

"So don't you know that I love you just as much? Can't you see that? I don't want us to fight over this when its pretty obvious that we're both perfect for each other. We are both what the other needs and desires and there is NO ONE better suited for either of us."

"And the boy says he's dumb" I mumble.

"Yeah well maybe your rubbing off on me"

"I'd rather be rubbing all over you" and I flash him my most evil smile.

"Hmm me too. So we good now?"

"OH yeah we're beyond good. So now that you've put me in my place." Quinn breaks into his adorable shit eating grin. "We're almost there and there are a few other things really quick. You need to go to the office and change your emergency contact number."

"Oh I need that again please."

"What happened to the one I gave you?"

"Its right here" he reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a white lump of paper mulch. "You washed and dried it" he snickers.

"Oh yeah I did do that didn't I" I smile back. Ok so when we get there I'll write that out again. Also see if you can get your assignments for your afternoon classes early. I'm going to pick you up at lunch time and we have a ton of errands to do."

"Such as?"

"Such as you need cloths and supplies for school. Also I want a Doctor to look at your face and make sure your check isn't fractured or something. I'm sure its fine but I'd just feel better if it was looked at.

"No, I'm good, its ok honest, I'll be fine." Quinn looks like he's about to panic.

"Whoa baby its ok calm down whats wrong?"

"I really don't like Dr's. Dina always dragged me to them and they all knew why she was bringing me there and its to embarrassing."

I pull up to the park next to the school and park. Turning I look at Quinn's face, the bruise looks so awful. "Hon, your going to have to get used to seeing a doctor on a regular basis one way or another and the sooner the better. I'll pick you up around lunch."

"OK your right." Quinn grabs his back from the floor and then looks up at me. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure can love"

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Love you can have one of those any time you want" and I reach across the seat and pull him to me and fold into my side and we both lean forward and gently kiss each other. I nuzzle his hair before letting him go. "I'll catch you in a few hours love."

"I cant wait" he give me a quick kiss on the check, gets out of the car and starts walking across the part towards school and I just can't stop watching that ass of his.

Finally I pull out and finish the drive to work. I may have felt completely insecure first thing this morning but as of this moment all feels right in the world. I walk into the office and wave to Nancy at the front while on my way by.

"Morning Jas"

"Hey Nanc, and how are you doing beautiful"

Nanc smile and says "Evidently not as good as you. Did you have a good weekend?"

"It was amazing." Is all I can say and I just smile on my way to my desk.

As soon as I logged into my computer I sent John with a cc to Tim requesting to get off work early today and then started taking calls. The first two hours just floated by in no time. My email box flagged letting me know that I finally got a response from John, but as I opened it the email was from Tim requesting that I come to his office in 20 min. About 5 min's till and John walks by and gives me the strangest look, like he's hiding a smirk or something. Suddenly the world doesn't feel right. John has avoided coming any where near me since our fight and now he walks by and looks at me. That's enough to get my mind working. I'm not sure what's going on but if John is acting like that then its probably not good. Well no since putting it off I head over to Tim's office. Tapping on Tim's door I open it and walk in. Tim's standing with his back to the door looking out the window.

"Please shut the door behind you Jason."

"Sure" I close the door and step towards Tim "What's up"

"What the fuck are you doing with my son!" He spits, "And why the fuck did you tell his mother who I was? I thought I made it clear that I wanted that to be kept in confidence between us. Or did the thought of fucking some young kid get in the way of your brain! And what the fuck is this that your HIV+?! Your fucking my son and infecting him and you have the god damn balls to come into my office! You couldn't have me any more so your going to fuck my son and make him sick. Is this some fuck twisted way of getting revenge on me for marrying Laura and leaving you behind?"

If it hadn't been for John's warning I might have been speechless but I was forewarned enough by his odd behavior to expect a blow up but not this. This did catch me off guard but I'm quick to recover.

"OH so now he's your son?! You can't life a self righteous fucking finger to help him when you know what's being done to him by his own mother, but you gladly jump on your fucking soap box if you hear a rumor that your best friend of how many god damn years might be fucking him. And how DARE you make the accusation that I might be doing to it for revenge. If I had revenge in mind after all these fucking years I have plenty of other ways of exacting that without setting myself up for a confrontation at work. Only you sanctimonious breeders are that stupid, most gay men and especially myself prefer that if we are going to get revenge we remain on the sidelines to observe it not to get wrapped up in it. As to how his mother knows well you fucktard how do you think she knows? I mean let me think here you stuck your dick in her you didn't use protection and you came in her. How the fuck else do you think she knows, you god damn idiot?"

"I want your resignation on my desk and I want you out of my office, do I make myself clear!"

"Perfectly. I clear out my desk and be out of here in 10 min. OH and anything at my house that belongs to Laura and the girls I'm just mail here."

"What are you going to tell Laura?"

Taking a chapter from Quinn's book I level Tim with a glare that should have incinerated him. "Absolutely nothing. You can handle that any way you want. Just like you want to cut me out of your life I'm doing the same to you. OH and that include cutting you out of Quinn's. OH wait you've pretty much never been there for him anyway. Well let me make this clear to you you never will either"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that Quinn is a very important part of MY life and since you don't want any part of me you get no part of him. He's living with me now." I've had enough of this conversation and I turn and head for the door.

"Wait a sec, you never told me if your HIV+"

Spinning around I look him straight in the eye and very quietly say "Its none of your god dammed business and neither is any other part of my life from this point on. I hope you rot in hell!" I then open and slam the door hard enough to make the walls shake. Everyone in the office is staring at me as I walk to my desk. I see John headed in my direction and very loudly say

"If you say one mother fucking word to me they will have to surgically remove your head from your ass and then explain to them why Pedophile is written in permanent ink on your ass. I'm sure Missy would LOVE to hear the story behind that!"

"He was 18 so he was legal" Suddenly everyone in the office is no longer staring at me but at John.

"Thank you John for tightening the noose around your neck as since Missy is not here due to maternity leave I'm sure when she returns one of these wonderful employee's will let her know what you just confessed. That is if they even wait for her to come back before they tell her. I think she has a few close friend here if I'm not mistaken. Isn't that right Nanc?"

"She's number 2" Nanc replys.

"Number 2 for what Nanc?"

"She's number 2 on my speed dial."

"OH dear I'd say it sucks to be you John, have a nice day."

"I wont forget this you faggot"

"Hmm now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? But I will say this," and my voice gets very low and menacing. I would highly recommend you don't forget this. In fact I would suggest you learn a very valuable lesson from this. You get in my way and I will fuck you up beyond repair. What just happened here is nothing compared to what I will do if you ever come near me or Quinn again. The last guy that hurt Quinn can very close to losing his balls and I don't mean that figuratively. He probably had to have stitches from where I held the knife and if you don't believe me ask Quinn's mother." John's eyes are fairly bulging from his head and he gulps and backs away from me. I don't know if he believed it when I first said it but by the time I was done I'm pretty sure he was convinced I was telling the truth.

I get to my desk and quickly pack everything up in the box John obviously left in my chair for this purpose. I can't help but grin when I think he's going to need a much bigger box when Missy hears about all of this. As I'm headed out the office a number of my fellow employees come over to hug me or pat me on the back. As I'm headed out the door Nanc says,

"Jas you know whose 3?"

"No Nanc I don't know, whose 3?"

"Laura is 3"

"OH Nanc no just let it go. I don't want to involve her and the girls."

"Oh hon its done and just to let you know, she's 5 on Judy's and she 6 on Jennies. Her daddy started this you know that. We all go way back."

"Oh fuck this is getting ugly."

"But hon, you just sit on the sidelines for this one. Now go take care of that cute man of yours, and Jas, don't be a stranger I love you." and she comes across the counter and give me a huge hug and we're both sniffing up a storm.

"Ok after all this blows down a bit we'll have a girls night."

"Your on."

And I thought that was the worst that could happen that day

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Quinn

When I get to the school football field i suddenly realize I forgot to get the emergency contact information from Jason. Oh well I'll get it when he picks me up I think to myself. I hear the school bell ring and sprint for class so that I'm not late. I get to homeroom just as the tardy bell rings. I few of the kids notice my face and there are a couple of snickers and few others point and whisper. I just tune them out like I usually do. Then Mike on of the class clowns <or so he thinks> says.

"So someone gave you another pounding huh" and motions with his hands and hip like he's fucking someone from behind.

"Shh Mikey we agreed not to talk about it at school remember? I so enjoyed your visit last night but you have to let me go like I told you." Mike's face is almost purple and he starts to get up from his seat.

"Do we have a problem gentlemen"

"No Mr. Stewart" we both say

"Are we going to have a problem" and Mr. Stewart is looking right at Mike.

"No Mr. Stewart"

"That's to bad since I need someone for detention to help me clean the athletic equipment and you did really well last time Mike. Ok folks have a seat so I can take roll and does anyone have any notes or permission slips that need to be turned into the office?"

Everyone starts to settle into seats and the usual homeroom chatters starts. I walk over to Mr. Stewart's desk.

"Mr. Stewart?"

"Yes Quinn."

"I need a couple of things. I need to see about getting the form to change my emergency contact information and I need to leave early today so I need to get my English and Social Studies assignments."

"Why you leaving early? Does it have to do with that?" and he points at my face.

"Yes, my..boy..I mean my new guardian wants to have the Dr. look at it."

Mr Stewart raises an eyebrow as he looks at me. "Finally getting away from your mother huh?"

"Yes."

"Good for you, I'm very happy to hear that."

Mr. Stewart has always been good to me. During P.E. he could tell that the other kids didn't want to be around me so he encouraged me to use the exercise equipment. That way I wouldn't be bullied and had the effect of toning me up. A few times last year he tried to get me into wrestling but I think he realized that couldn't happen while I was living with Dina, now I'm to old. He's always been nice to me though and he's one of my favorite teachers.

"You'll actually have to have your new guardian pick up the form and fill it out at the office, but your homework assignments I can leave notes in your teachers boxes and you can pick them up on your way out."

"Thank you Mr. Stewart."

"Your welcome Quinn. Quinn?"

"Yes Mr. Stewart?"

"Its not my place to ask but your new guardian, ah well, he's not like your mother is he?"

I smile. "He's nothing like Dina."

"Dina huh." and he smiles at me "Well good for you Quinn."

The rest of the morning is pretty calm but it seems my face just keeps hurting more and more. I swear I can feel it pulsing and I'm starting to get a headache from the pain. About 1/2 way through math one of the ladies from the office comes in and speaks quietly with Ms. Berts and then leaves.

"Quinn" Ms. Berts calls out.

"Yes mam"

"They need you in the office."

I gather up my books and quickly shove them into my pack and head out the door. I'm quickly walking down the corridor thankful that Jason here to pick me up as my head is really starting to kill me and maybe seeing the Dr. isn't such a bad idea. I turn the corner to head for the main office and never saw what hit me. In fact I didn't see anything for a long time after that.

Tim

I can't believe that my best friend has gone and seduced my son. I thought I knew him better then that. I thought he was going to help Quinn where I couldn't. I thought I could trust him. I never thought he would take advantage of Quinn. I assumed he was over me but I guess he just felt if he couldn't have me he could have my son. I cant help it but I feel like an animal trapped in a cage and I'm pacing all through my office. There's a knock at my door and John steps in. I round on him like a lightening stike

"And just what the fuck do you want? Come to gloat or what?"

"Hey you know what they say don't shoot the messenger."

"You only don't shoot the messenger if they are innocent of the message but you did this out of spite so I would suggest you lay low for a while and worry about your marriage and keep your nose out of everyone else's business."

"Do you think someone will say something?"

"You idiot did you not hear Nancy say she had your wife and speed dial? I'd bet you wife knew about it a split second after you said it. So Yeah I think someone told her, and if it wasn't Nancy I'm sure there are a few others that called her if they all haven't. Now I suggest you go get some work done and get out of my face for the rest of the day."

"Yes sir." What an idiot I think. How could he be that stupid. Not only does he cheat on his wife, but he does it with a high school teenager and then blurts it out at work where they both are employed. All of this after telling his boss that his best friend has HIV and is also sleeping with the kid. And just how the hell did he get this information keeps running through my mind. I'm gazing out the window when my office door opens and slams shut. I quickly turn around ready to let John have it when Laura unloads on me with both barrels.

"Just what the hell do you think your doing?"

"What did Jason tell you?"

"Jason wont answer his phone and your avoiding my question what have you done, or should I say what have you done that you think I don't know"

"What's that supposed to mean"

"Who started this company?"

"Your father"

"Who worked here in high school and all through collage?"

"You did."

"So do you think for one split second I don't know ever single thing that goes on in here?" I may have turned running this over to you but I do keep tabs on everything and I do mean everything. There have been many decisions you've made while running this company that I may not have agreed with some of them turned out fine others didn't but I never got involved. But when you fire our best employee not to mention your absolute best friend, the god father to our daughters and not to mention I love him like a brother. Then I step in!"

"You have no idea what he's done"

"What, fallen in love with your son? Taken him under his wing and cared for him while you let him rot with that bitch of a mother? Yes I know all about that. I came over the morning after your party and found you two in bed. But I'm not stupid I expected it after all it WAS a bachelor party I just decided that I should keep tabs on her in case problems came up later. It was a good thing I did. But I trusted you and believed in you enough to assume that it was a one shoot deal and was I wrong?"

"No I never cheated on you while we were married."

"I know that and I was never concerned over that whore, I was more worried that Jason would win you back."

"What? How did you know about us."

"I saw the two of you kiss the day after you proposed to me. I went to come see you and Jason was leaving your apartment. You two hugged and then you kissed him. I was so angry I followed Jason to tell him to keep his hands off of you. I almost caught up to him when I could hear him sobbing. You broke his heart that day you know that? I felt horrible for taking you away from him but I also knew I'd never give you back. He had one boyfriend after that and that asshole took off after he infected Jason. So I made a promise to myself to keep Jason in our lives and to help him if I could."

"How did you know about that."

"Jason called the house, he was sick as hell and wasn't making much sense so I ran over to see what was wrong. I found the note his fucking boyfriend left saying he was sorry and that Jason should go get tested. Bastard is lucky I couldn't find him."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause it wasn't my place to say anything and I never knew what the results of the test where. I suspected since he completely stopped dating and became a hermit for the most part. Until Quinn came long that is. I know Jason enough to say that if he's dating Quinn then he is seriously in love with him. I've tried to push Jason out to see others but he has always deflected my attempts. So if he's found someone and I don't care who it is you need to be happy for him. You know, his only friends are us and the people that work here and that brings us to the current situation. I have stood by you all these years and I love you very much but you'd better fix this. I will NOT lose Jason from my life. He means to much to me and the girls. He is their godfather and he's one of my best friends, and I swear I will divorce your ass and leave you penniless and without a job if you do not apologize and get him back in our lives. I will NOT stand for this!"

"Do I have any say in this"

"Sure you do, you can say yes dear I'll take care of it or we can contact our lawyer. So what do you say?"

This is exactly why I married this woman if someone can screw my head back on right its her.

"Yes dear I will take care of this." and I can't help but smile at her. "You know your a pretty awesome woman right?"

"Yes I do. I have a great husband, well at least most the time he's great, the tells me that often." and with that she closes the distance between us and give me a quick peck. "Oh one more thing, fire John and that's non negotiable I don't want him bothering Jason and I don't want him around our daughters when they start to work her in the next couple of years."

"That I can honestly say I look forward to."

Jason

I load all my stuff into the car and head for home. It will be a few hours before I need to pick Quinn up so I might as well go home and pack up all the stuff Tim's family as left at my place. On the drive home I wonder just how many ripples will be caused by my helping a high schooler with his math. Well whats done is done and I wouldn't change it. I'm not hurting for money and I'm sure I can get a job quickly enough. I figure I'll spend some time working around the house and Quinn and I can spend more time together getting to know one another. That's when it dawns on me I don't even know his last name. Wow seems like so much has happened and yet I still really don't know all the much about my lover. I make a mental note to rectify that situation over the next few days. I finally pull into my drive way and head into the house. My phone rings and its Laura. I turn my phone off as I really don't need to deal with her at the moment. I spend that next couple hours going through every room in the house collecting stuff that belongs to Laura and the girls. It's breaking my heart but Tim made it pretty clear how he felt. I look up at the clock and realize I need to go pick up Quinn. As I'm getting into the car I realize I forgot to give Quinn my contact information, and that reminds me to turn my phone back on. As I look at my messages I have 11 from Laura and 2 from Tim. Well I'll listen to them after I get Quinn. I'm driving down the road and headed for the school. With lunch traffic I get there in about 15 min. I park in front of the school and head into the office noticing two police cars with lights on stationed in front as well. Once I get there it seems the whole office is in a flurry there's people rushing all over the place. I approach the front counter and try to get someone's attention. Just as one of the office staff approaches me I notice a familiar looking woman headed out the door. As the glass door is closing Quinn's mom smiles and waves at me and then hurries off.

"Excuse me what was that woman doing here?" I ask the lady behind the counter.

"OH the poor woman, someone tried to take her son from here and beat him up pretty good."

"Quinn! Oh my god what's happened to Quinn! What did she do to him?"

"Sir." I hear a man's voice say behind me. "Is there something I can help you with?"

As I turn there is an officer giving me a suspicious look.

"Yes please what happened to Quinn?"

"Are you here for Quinn sir?"

"Yes I was to pick him up and we were going to go run some errands."

"What kind of errands sir?"

"He needed some clothes. He left his mothers house and only has one set of clothing so I was taking him shopping for more. Now tell me what the fuck happened to Quinn?"

"So your saying he no longer lives with his mother. Do you know where he lives now?"

"Yes I do but I'm not answering another fucking question till you tell me where Quinn is and whats going on?"

"Sir I need to ask you to come with me please."

"You can ask all you want I know my rights and if your not arresting me then fuck no, not till someone tells me what's happened!"

"Officer I think I got this" another man approaches from behind the counter followed by two more men.

"Sure thing Jake" and the officer nods to the man and then leaves.

Jake extends his hand and says "I'm Jake this is my partner Allen and this is Principal Lynn, if you'll follow us into Mr. Lynn's office I'll let you know whats going on." I shake hands with Jake, nod to the other two and then follow them to the glass enclosed office in the back. Jake motions me through the door and as the last one into the office he closes the door behind him. He then turns to me and says.

"Before I can tell you anything I need to know who you are and what your relationship with Quinn is and why your here."

"OK, well my name is Jason Quail, and I've been tutoring Quinn with his math homework for a couple of months now.."

"Excuse me Jason" Says Principle Lynn "Jake I can verify that. As you know we have cameras all around campus. Mr Quail has for a very long time taken to eating his lunch at the park near campus. We've noticed Quinn sitting with him and his math has improved greatly since then. Sorry Mr. Quail but when someone is seen repeatedly hanging out near the campus we take notice but you were rarely there when students were around so we didn't feel that any action was required."

"Thank you Principal Lynn" Jake responds. "Well we kind of have a unique situation here. Someone tried to abduct Quinn from campus grounds but another student saw the event and yelled for help. The man that tried to kidnap Quinn then ran for it but he hit Quinn pretty hard and he's unconscious so hes been taken to the hospital for treatment. Now the odd thing is Quinn would have been in class if his mother hadn't requested to pull him out early, so why was someone waiting for him or were they just waiting for any student and why try to kidnap one right in the school hallway. So this whole thing is very odd. Now you show up and say you're here to pick him up so you can see why we're a bit concerned?"

"Yes I can see that and I'll gladly answer your questions if you make sure Quinn is safe at hospital and that his mother can't get to him."

"Well I can assure you at the moment he's safe. We have an officer there to make sure someone doesn't try this again but I can't agree to the other without a good reason. But I have a feeling by the look on your face that your about to give me a good reason."

"Yes I think I can do that. Ok so I've been helping Quinn with his math and I slowly became aware of what his mother was doing to him.

"Can you be more specific please?"

"Well one day while I was tutoring him he revealed to me that someone had beaten him and I saw the makes on his back. He also disclosed to me that his mother would allow other men to have sex with him in exchange drugs or money."

"Why didn't he leave?"

"He did. Quinn moved out yesterday and moved in with me. When we got there I waited in the car while Quinn went to get his things. After a while I saw his mother leave and figured Quinn would be out shortly as he assured me he didn't have much to get. When after about 15 min Quinn didn't come out I went to check on him. When I entered the mobile home where his mother lives I heard him cry out for someone to leave him alone. The man with him made the comment he liked it when boy's begged and that Quinn would be begging him for more soon enough."

"And what did you do?"

"I grabbed a butcher knife went to where I could heard them and grabbed the man off of Quinn."

"Off of Quinn?"

"Yes he was raping Quinn when I entered the room.

"Then what did you do?"

"I jerked the bastard off of Quinn and placed the knife directly under his balls, I then told him if I ever saw him again I'd kill him and if he came near Quinn I'd do it slowly."

Jake is trying hard to hid his grin. "I know this isn't very professional of me but I do wish I had been there to see that." Alan seems to be losing his battle in trying not to outright laugh and Principal Lynn is just shaking his head.

"Ok so can we say that there is a certain amount of emotional involvement between you and Quinn."

"I care for Quinn a great deal. I've watched him strive to better himself where so many others have given in. Quinn is a very special person to me and he deserves so much more then what his mother did to him. So yes you can say there is a certain amount of emotional involvement is there anything wrong with that?"

"Absolutely not Mr. Quail and Quinn is very lucky to have someone looking out for him like you do."

"Call me Jason and no Jake I'm very lucky to be able to look out for Quinn he is a very special young man."

"Well I think we got most of what we need to know. This may sounds like an obvious question but do you think you'd recognize the man that attempted to rape Quinn."

"OH yeah no doubt in my mind"

"Well as Principal Lynn stated they have cameras here could you look at the image we pulled and see if its the same man?"

"Definitely"

Alan pulls out an image from a folder he's been holding. "Is this the same guy?"

I feel all the blood run from my face as the image shows the same man punching Quinn in the face as he comes around the school hallway. My hands start to shake and I can feel my anger burning. "OH yes that's the fucker!"

"Easy Jason as much as I would have loved to seen what you did to him yesterday you can't do that to him now. Please please let us handle this. Quinn is going to really need you and if I have to arrest you your not going to be able to help him any okay?

"Yeah, sure, ok" I say as I'm trying to keep my emotions in check.

"Can I go see him now?"

"Yes you may. I'll call ahead and let them know your coming and to keep Quinn's mother at a safe distance. Meanwhile I'm going to get this photo out and see if we can't find this asshole."

"Thank you I'm going to go now I think Quinn needs me."

The officers head out the door and just as I'm passing Principal Lynn he reaches out and gently touches my shoulder.

"I think you need Quinn just as much. Take care of him he is a special young man. I've watched him over the years and he's tries so hard. I fought with the school board to let him finish out this year and I'm really glad I did."

"Me too and thank you from both of us."

"Your both welcome it was my pleasure."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

I am totally hooked. Thus story is wonderfully twisted. In terrific way. When you are done package it up and find a publisher. I you hit a wall hit me up I will put you in touch with someone.

As I'm walking through the school parking lot back to my car my phone starts buzzing. Reaching into my pocked I pull out my phone and see that its Tim again. Hitting the answer button I'm less the pleasant as I answer.

"What you didn't say enough degrading comments you have to call with more. If you don't fucking leave me alone I'll just change my number!"

"Jas..OK I deserved that. I need to talk to you. Can you please come to the office? Please?"

"Tim I don't have time for any of your self righteous speeches and I have a lot on my hands right now."

"Jason please I'm sorry, but I do need you in the office as soon as you can get here."

"Fine I'll be there in 2 min."

"Wait, what? Where are you?"

"I'm at the school."

"Why are you at the school is Quinn ok." I hear him cover the speaker with his hands and there's mumbling going on. <muffled "yeah I'm trying to find out now can you let me talk to him? Oh geez here">

"Jas, honey this is Laura what's going on?"

"Laura I'll be right there and fill you guys in ok? It will be easier in person"

"Ok hon see you soon."

I hang up and get in the car and drive around the block to the office. I park my car and I just sit there. I'm trying to process everything and I can't. I feel like my legs are full of lead and I can't seem to get my arms to move off the steering wheel. My stomach is all in knots. Then the knots form tremors that work their way up my chest. My chest tightens up and I can hardly breath. The tremors move outward from my chest to my arms and legs. I'm shaking all over and feel like I'm about to lose control of my bladder. I'm cold all over but I'm sweating. I can feel it running down the side of my face, collecting in my goatee, running down between my shoulder blades and the palms of my hands. There are spots forming in my vision and they swimming around and its making me nauseous. I jerk my hand off the steering wheel and get the door open in time to throw-up all over the pavement. I hear people yelling but I can't understand what they are saying because there's a roaring in my ears. Suddenly someone's pounding on my back, pulling my legs out of the car and forcing my head between my knee's.

"Breath slow and deep" the voice sounds like a woman but other then that its hard to make out from the roar. "Jas listen to me breath slower and deeper. Come on Honey you can do this for me. We got you its ok."

I'm shaking my head frantically now. "No no no, its not ok" I'm sobbing.

"Honey talk to me whats going on" I finally can tell its Nanc and she's holding my head in her hands trying to get me to look at her. "Jac whats going on?"

"They hurt Quinn, he's in the hospital."

"LAURA!!" Nanc is screaming across the parking lot. "LAURA WE NEED YOU!"

The roaring in my head is starting to subside but in its place I can feel a hell of a headache coming on. My chest doesn't feel like its going to burst any more and now I can hear people running towards us.

"OH MY GOD! Jason whats wrong and I feel Tim jerk me out of the car and wrap me in his arms. Laura is right beside him holding both of us and Nanc is in the middle of it as well.

"What happened."

"Quinn's mother tried to have the guy the raped him kidnap him from the school."

"What rape! When? Who? Ok hold on lets get this into the office and sit down and you can bring us all up to speed."

"I can't I have to get to Quinn he's in the hospital. They knocked him out and the Dr's are checking him out."

"OK hold on" says Nanc. "You guys get him inside he can't drove like this anyway. I'll call the hospital and see if he's conscious yet."

"They probably wont tell you anything the police are guarding him"

"Ok then you still have some time and you NOT driving in that condition."

"OK ok your right. Lets get inside please."

We all cross the parking lot Nanc is in the lead and Laura and Tim both have their arms lopped in mine like they feel they need to hold me up. And right now maybe they do.

Nanc holds all the doors open for us and when we get to Tim's office says.

"I'm gonna grab something really quick and be right back."

Laura and Tim set me down in a chair and Laura says

"Yeah me too, don't start till I get back."

Tim goes behind his desk opens up and drawer and pulls out a bottle of Bowman's scotch and some glasses. "I think we're all going to need some of this." Just as he starts to open the bottle Laura comes in juggling some glasses and a bottle of Glendronach 1968. We all glance back and forth at each other and at that moment everything snaps back into place and I just start laughing.

"You guys are all a bunch of lushes." I can't help but say.

"Yeah well at least none of us are cheap." Laura responds.

"Well mine's already open so you can keep yours handy for later. With the way this week's going we might need it by the end" Tim states.

Tim opens the Bowman's and pours a healthy amount for all of us. Nanc come running in and sits across from me. As he pours Laura leans over and kisses his check then distributes the glasses all around. She give me mine last and sits on the arm of the chair and rubs my shoulders. "Ok Jas take a deep swallow and tell us what is going on please." Downing half the glass I tell them about going to Quinn's mom's place and then what the police told me. I start to choke up a couple of times but Laura's just squeezes my shoulder and it keeps me steady.

"So that's where we are at. I don't know how bad he's hurt or what his mother is planning now but I need to get to the hospital and be there for him."

Laura speaks first. "Well your right you need to get there but your not driving. Tim will drive you there. Nancy dear can you lock up the office please?

"Of course."

"Thank you. I'm going to make a few calls and make sure the girls are taken care of and I'll met you boys at the hospital okay?"

"I can drive myself honest I'm good now"

"Quinn buddy let us take care of you through this. I screwed up big time and this will help me feel a bit better, so consider it a favor me me."

I can't help but grin Tim has always had a knack of making it look like your doing him the favor when he's the one helping out.

"Come on then" Tim pats my arm a couple of times. "Lets go check on your young man"

He then leans over me and gives Laura a quick peck. I look up at her and say

"You evil bitch you now you stole him from me?"

She grins and leans down touching my nose with her's "Yep and I'm not giving him back."

"That's ok I got one of my own and he's younger and hotter" and I stick out my tongue and lick her nose."

"OH GAWD I hate it when you do that" and she jumps back and whips her nose on her sleeve. Tim and Nanc just laugh and then Tim is leading me to his car.

Laura

As I watch my two boys leave, I can't help but be thankful that things have been patched up between them. I really would have left Tim if he had fucked this up. Jason means to much to our family.

"Nancy hon do you have plans for this afternoon?"

Startled Nancy looks up at me and slowly says. "No, not anything important you got something in mind?"

"Oh I have something in mind alright. Can you pick up the girls from school and watch them till we all get home?"

"Of course I take it you have some errands to run?" and Nanc gives me that knowing look.

"Oh yes I certainly have some errands to run."

"Let me guess Daddy's boys?"

"Why Nancy, do you think I'd call in Daddy's boys for this?" I say in my most sweetest voice

"Yes I do and you know why?"

"Why's that?"

"Cause I would and I did. I told them to expect to hear from you today."

"Why Nanc you know me all to well!"

"Yes I do" and Nancy leans over and gently caresses my breast and whispers. "Now go take care of our boys and I'll see you at Ladies night."

"Deal" I give her a quick kiss and pat her butt as I head out of the office.

Quinn

I wake up to the sound of this constant beeping. My head hurts but I really don't care and I can't seem to open my eyes. They feel like they have weights attached to them. My mouth is really dry and I really need something to drink. I go to lift my arm and I can feel that its strapped down. I try to turn my head and oh gawd I wish I hadn't, feels like someone is jabbing on the inside with an ice pick.

"Easy lover I'm here." I hear Jason say but he sounds do funny like he's far away.

I try to say something but my lips feel to big and clumsy. "water" I finally get out.

"Your not up for water yet but I have some ice chips for you okay love?"

I slowly nob my head. I can feel the cool wet of the ice chip as Jason gently slips it between my lips. "mm feess good." I say or at least try to.

"The ice feels good on your lips baby?"

I nod. The bed moves gently and I feel an ice chip slowly tracing my lips. The coolness and the moisture feel so good. I can feel some of the water dripping down my face. I feel more moisture drop on my lips but this time it stings and its warm. I struggle and get my eyes open and Jason is slowly tracing the ice over my lips and tears and falling his chin onto me.

"ouch"

"OH sorry hon" and Jason wipes his eyes and chin on his sleeve. I look around the room and I'm in the hospital, there is an IV in my arm and there is a strange man behind Jason with his hands on Jason shoulders.

"who?"

"Oh Love this is Tim my boss. He brought me here."

"Hhhii" I try to say.

"Hey there."

"What happened?"

"Your mom sent our friend from yesterday to come pick you up at school. Another student say and I called for help. The police are looking for him now."

"Not my maathheer, Dina. I want to go hommme."

"I know hon but the Dr's ran some tests and as soon as they come back we'll see if we can take you home.

"Want to go now"

"Ok hon let me go talk to them and see how soon we can leave."

"You stay there Jas I'll go see what I can find out"

"Thanks Tim"

"Anytime"

"Want some more ice hon?"

I just nod my head since it hurts to much to do anything else. I must have drifted off since the next thing I know Jason is gently shaking my shoulder.

"Hey baby, Dr's on his way to talk to us and then he says we can go." I just nod my head and Jason wets my lips with an ice chip again. In just a few minutes the Doctor shows up.

"Hello young man, seems you've been through a lot the last couple of days."

Jason and I both look at each other and then at the doctor.

"Your mother came here with you and told us about the rape yesterday and then about the man trying to abduct you from the school. She also said there was some concern that you had been exposed to HIV so as a precautionary measurement we've started you on PeP. The first dosage was given through your IV but I've written out a prescription for a 28 day supply. Hopefully we got to it in time. After the 28 days you'll need to get some blood work done and we can go from there. Now, as for your face goes. nothing was broken so I'd suggest using ice packs to keep the swelling down and I'll give you a prescription for a mild pain re leaver as well. I'll send in a nurse to take out the IV and then you can get dressed and head for home."

"Thank you doctor" I hear Jason say but I really stopped paying attention when the doctor said he started me on PeP. After all the worry and fear I've gone through over getting sick I discover that I'm not relieved but saddened. Although I don't want to be sick I do want Jason's DNA inside me. I want to bond with him in the most intimate way possible. I desperately need him to be a part of me. I can't tell what Jason's feeling as his face is pretty unreadable. It must be since his boss and the doctor are here. The doctor leaves and I hear

"Baby you okay? I just kind of shrug a bit.

"I'll leave you two alone for a bit" and Tim leaves the room."

"Hon, Quinn did you hear what the doctor said?" I nod my head and mumble an affirmative. "We can keep you from getting infected. You know by now I'll still want you either way right?"

Again I just nod and mumble "Ok well we can pick up the med's on the way home" now I shake my head.

"ingh engh, no don't want them."

"Your sure love I mean it when I tell you I still want you."

"I know, I don't want them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I want you inside me."

"Well you can have that anytime sexy" and he winks at me. It makes me smile and my whole faces hurt.

"OH sorry hon."

Now the door opens and in walks Tim and the nurse. The nurse comes over and quickly removes the IV then leaves the room. I sit up and that makes me a bit dizzy so I just sit there waiting for my head to clear.

"Hold on baby let me get your cloths and give you a hand." While Jason gathers my cloths up I slowly turn and let me legs hang over the edge. Jason returns and stuffs my feet into the pant legs of my pants and pull them up till my feet slip out the wholes at the bottom. Then he holds the shirt open while I slip my arms in and pulls the head opening to try and keep it from rubbing against my face. As I'm putting the shirt on I can't help but notice that I have bruises on my shoulder. I look like I've been run over by a freight train. I pull my shirt down stand up and I'm headed for the door. I just want to get out of here.

"Whoa Love. You have to wait for them to come get you. We'll get you home soon I promise." Jason pulls me gently into a hug and kissing the top of my head. "Have a seat and here are your shoes. They should be here soon enough.

"Jason," Tim says, "I'm going to go pull the car around to the front and I'll meet you guys there."

"Sounds like plan. Hey Tim."

"Yeah"

"Thank you"

"No problem bud and thank Laura when you see her. She was the one that surgically removed my head from my ass." At this Tim and Jason both start laughing and I'm kind of in the dark. Jason looks at me and I raise an eyebrow in question then regret it immediately. Jason gently runs his hands through my hair and says. "There was a problem at work today and another employee and I had a few words. Tim was tossing my words back at me.

"OH and on that note. When you return to work you wont have to worry about John, I've been giving orders that are NON negotiable to relieve John of his position."

"Well I guess Laura really does wear the pants in the family."

"Has there ever been a time when she didn't?" Tim chuckles and heads out the door.

Jason folds me into his arms and gently rocks with me back and forth. I feel safe again, I always feel save when Jason is near. I'm drifting not aware of anything but the feel of his arms around me and the rise and fall of his chest as he breathes.

Finally the door opens up and there is the nurse with the wheel chair and I get to go home.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1