my last load

bearcubboy

so my regular bud and I get together about once or twice a week. He is 50 8 Cut and oh yeah POZ.

we usually start out smoking some pot then get naked we kiss he flips me onto his face and eats my hole for a good while (loves my ass) I suck his nice sized cock for a good while (love the way it tastes) I go on my back take a good hit of poppers and then he puts that beutiful cock in my hole and teases me by inching in slowly

never have I had a man who knows how to fuck deeply and amazingly like he does. He gets my hole just humming with anticipation of his cock and when it is in me I go to another place.

recently been taking him doggy towards the end as that makes him cum but fuck so far and I have lost count but I am sure I am up to over a hundred loads of his dirty cum in my hole

Still Neg :(.........but fuck I love that cock

• 1 month later...
so my regular bud and I get together about once or twice a week. He is 50 8 Cut and oh yeah POZ.

we usually start out smoking some pot then get naked we kiss he flips me onto his face and eats my hole for a good while (loves my ass) I suck his nice sized cock for a good while (love the way it tastes) I go on my back take a good hit of poppers and then he puts that beutiful cock in my hole and teases me by inching in slowly

never have I had a man who knows how to fuck deeply and amazingly like he does. He gets my hole just humming with anticipation of his cock and when it is in me I go to another place.

recently been taking him doggy towards the end as that makes him cum but fuck so far and I have lost count but I am sure I am up to over a hundred loads of his dirty cum in my hole

Still Neg :(.........but fuck I love that cock

i've only had about 20 loads total in my ass and was pozzed already...

My last load just now from a guy I met on Grindr... He is 25, 6'5" and about 250, little bigger than I normally go for but I was really horned and hungry for cock.

I left the door unlocked and told him to come in, he came in to the room and saw me laying on the bed naked and immediately began to suck on my cock and work his way to eating my hole.. He was really good at rimming my hungry fuck hole. While rimming my he got his pants off and then in briefs .. What popped out what more than I bargained for, he said 8" but never mentioned how fucking thick. Nevertheless, I started sucking on his cock, he moaned as I tried to deep throat his massive cock after a few minutes I got on my hands and knead and my ass is the air indicating I was ready, he fingered my hole and shortly there after I felt the head of his cock slow pressing on my hole and forcing it's way inside me, after his head popped I realized he did not use a condom, 3 of which I had laid on the bed. Anyway he kept pushing his cock in me and it hurt, I pulled off and lubed up then he pulled me back of it and he buried it balls deep, he then began to thrust hard and fast plowing my hungry hole, 10 mins later he flipped me in my back, my legs on his chest he plowed some more, as this point my hole was opened up and feeling so fucking good. He started to tell me how close he was to cumming because my hole was so tight around his thick fucktool. I told him to fuck harder and not to stop as he felt so fucking good, couple minutes and slamming me hard and fast he released his huge hot load deep inside me. My hole was sore and filled with cum, he the rolled me on my stomach and began to rim my used hole after to clean it he got dressed and left.

My last load was last night. Met a guy on squirt.org black daddy, 55, not a huge cock but nice and thick, cut with a large head. He was smooth all over and in charge from the start. I sucked his cock until he was hard and then he lay me on my back and squatted over my face for me to suck his balls (big, low hangers) while jerking him off. He rolled me onto my stomach lay on top of me and pinned me down before fucking me solidly for twenty minutes. He told me he was going to cum and then I felt his cock throb and he filled me with a big load. He was going to leave but I asked him to stay and breed me again. This time he lasted nearly an hour, starting doggy style, then I rode his cock and he finished missionary position. He left my house and I lay on my bed quite happy with two loads inside me.