[Rubbermutt] Theatre Pozzing

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Rubbermutt's original blog post click here

This will be my last post for at least a week. Don't fret as I will be back as soon as I can so for now here is a story I found on bugshare for you to ponder over or should I say pound harder over....enjoy you pervs...

I went to the Tearoom Theatre in SF last night. If any of you have been there you know its a filthy, sleazy, cess-pool of a place. It reaks of piss, cum and dirty cock. My poz dick was hard instantly.

I walked into the main theatre and had to let my eyes adjust to the dark for a minute. I looked around the seats, and there were only about seven guys watching the movie. Slow night. So I wandered in back to the other rooms where I know most of the action takes place.

The first room had three guys sitting there jacking their dicks, while another was on his hands and knees taking turns sucking from one to another. My eyes went straight to his hairy hole, winking and dripping at me. (My kinda guy.)

So I pulled out my poppers, fished my cock out of my jeans, knelt behind him and started to shove my raw prick into his ass. He didn't even turn around to see what I looked like. (HOT!) He just lifted his ass higher so i would have easier access. With the cum that was already oozing from his hole, I didn't need any lube.

He backed right up on it, taking me balls deep in 2 seconds flat. I just let him work his ass up and down my cock for a few, as I watched him gag himself on the meat in front of him.

I started huffing on the poppers and I kept making eye contact with the guys he was servicing. I passed the poppers to the guy on the left. He was a average joe, stroking his 7 inch piece. The guy on the right was a young latino with a fat, uncut 6. The guy he was blowing was in the middle, and he looked like he was Iranian or something like that. He kept talking dirty, telling me to rape the guys hole, while he was forcing the bottoms head all the way down on his cock. You could tell the poor guy wasn't getting much air, as he kept gagging and sputtering. This made his ass spasm real fine on my cock, that I needed to take control and really fuck him good.

As I started to really jack hammer him, the Iranian guy took a huge hit off the poppers, slammed the boys head down hard on his prick and started to grunt "Eat my load you fucking faggot! Swallow it all!!" Just then the average joe jumped up and started to jizz all over the whores back. His cum was spraying everywhere hitting me in the face and all over my shirt. Not wanting a good load go to waste, I grabbed his cock and swallowed the rest down my throat.

Next thing I knew they both were up and out of there. That's when I noticed we had an audience. There were a few more guys in the room watching the sick scene. One of them was a tall blonde guy with a huge cock. I really wanted to see him fuck this guy so I pulled out and offered the punks ass up to the him.

As he knelt on the sticky floor I noticed the biohazard tat on the guys stomach, right above that massive prick. (Hot Damn! I'm gonna watch a pozzing!)

He slammed his cock in full force, and started to rut. I sat next to the latin kid and told the whore getting raped good to clean off my cock. As he started to slobber on my prick, I leaned down and whispered in his ear "The hunk fucking you has AIDS! You ready to take a poz load in that hot hole of yours?" He just moaned and grunted more and he jacked his ass up and down the guys huge cock. "You're just a cum whore ain't you baby? How many loads do you have up there already?"

He looked up at me with glazed eyes. "I don't know! I lost count."

"That means you need more you fucking slut!!" and I forced him back on my cock. The latin kid then said he was going to cum. I pulled the guys head off of me and told him to swallow the kid. And I didn't want him to lose a drop. The boy started jerking and I knew he was blowing his load down the sluts throat. "That's right. That's a good whore. Drink his juice!"

After the kid came he just sat back in a daze. A thread of cum was still connecting his rock hard prick to the sluts mouth. I leaned down and slurped up the cum string, ending it with a wet french kiss with the whore. I licked up the remains of the kids cum from the bottoms mouth. Sweet with a hint of nicotine.

By then the room was full of horny strangers, all in that demented state of lust, when all you want is cock. ANY COCK!! God knows I was there.

I took a huge hit again of the poppers then poured some on the bottoms shirt and stuffed the stain into his mouth. The blonde top said he wanted a huff. I held it to his nose and he inhaled deep. Then he really started to pound the slut! I told him to breed the whore. That I wanted to see him poz up the fucking piece of trash.

The man started groaning real loud, (I know the whole theatre could hear him) slammed deep into the slut and deposited his toxic seed. The whole scene worked the room up into a frenzy, resulting in a non-stop cum orgy for the next four hours. I think the whore took a load from every man that was in the theatre that night, including mine. I was so proud of him, the fucking skank whore!

I left the theatre at closing reeking of man juice and ass. Can't wait to do it again next time I'm in the city.

Til my next post...Happy pozzing or stealthing..whichever you do best.

Mutt

Til my next post, Happy pozzing or stealthing...which ever you do best... Mutt1563389452096815092-4421872214034240399?l=rubbermutt.blogspot.com

di

di

LhdrKfQ0Tq0

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.