[BB Pig In SF] Raw Black Cock

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

To see SF Poz Pig Bottom's original blog post, click here...

I didn't plan it. Really. It just happened. I had been playing at a fuck buddies house in the neighborhood all day. He is a white guy with a HUGE 9" cock. He had fucked me for hours and I was loose from it. I had been craving for some black cock all day.

So we went to Magnitude where he was going to whore me out. First we stripped. I was in a jock and boots. Later he made me take it off and I walked around with my small limp dick. I was definitely not getting attention from bottoms. I wanted tops to want me for my muscle ass.

We walked around for awhile. There was a little action going on here and there but nothing major. All of a sudden this Black guy from out of town comes running up to tap me on my shoulder. He had a HUGE cock. Fat and uncut and 11inches thick. We made out for awhile before he took me to a bed on the side of the room. We started making out with him on top of me.

I spread my legs and wrapped them around him. He made me do a hit of poppers before he started to slide his raw cock inside me. I loved being there knowing everyone was watching him bareback my ass. He fucked me for about 45 minutes until he shot inside me. I could feel his man juice deep in me. He finished and I polished off his dick by sucking it some more.

I didn't realize it at the time, but there were several Black guys jacking their dicks watching. I was in heaven.

1447426358086328746-6593075751479958890?l=sfpozpigbottom.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.