The DecisIon Before Me

fisttwink31505

I should probably start off with some back story. I've been with the boys for a few years now. It started one night at a bar, when Chance caught my attention, took me home and we started dating. He spent a hefty amount of time training me to be his pussy boy. He doesn't let me play with my cock, which is fine by me. We're pretty heavy into fisting and toys. He may look to you like the football player you idolized in high school, grown up. Tall, rich brown hair, kept short. Deep blue eyes. All American type of guy you'd expect to see stepping off the farm. He's well built and carries himself in an almost regal way. He breathes power.

Sam is my other boyfriend. We met when some bastard raped me in the bathroom of our local fetish bar. He watched the guy follow me in and alerted Chance. The two of them pulled the guy off of me and took me to the hospital. The three of us decided to include him in our relationship a few months after I met Chance. Where Chance is reminiscent of Prince Charming, Sam is my knight. He's about 5´10, a little taller than me, and older than me by a couple years. He's muscular, but in a different way than Chance. He's spent more time on his legs, and his ass is round, perky and magnificent. He's not disproportionate, but it's obvious where his priorities are. Sam's got these green eyes that you get enchanted by. He's very well sexed, a real slut, unafraid to take cock in the bathroom of a crowded mall.

And me? I'm me. I hate describing myself. So I'm 28, toned, inch shorter than Sam. Who cares? Blah blah blah. That's not why you're here.

You're here because you want to know how it happened. The night my world changed. Well...

• Upvote 1

We were sitting in the steam room at the gym, Chance and I. I'd always liked the steam, the way it made my high feel. Smoke a bowl, patter my way through a workout, jump in the steamer. We were nice and sweaty when Chance mentioned going out.

"We should go do something tonight."

"Like what?"

He cocked his eyebrow, "Bathhouse?" I felt my hole shudder at the thought. It wasn't uncommon for Chance to take Sam or I to the bathhouse for our sexual congresses. I think he got off on watching the guys watch us. He's always prompted us to look our best when we arrive. He liked having trophies, especially trophies with surprises. Essentially he wants you to lust after our tight asses, then ruin your fantasy by revealing how wrecked he's kept our holes. It's a power play to him.

I can only grunt a response, lost in my hazy memories of previous visits. Our eyes locked momentarily and it broke me from my trance. He looked down at his cock, which was slowly stiffening, then looked back at me, eyes loaded with expectation. I took the cue and maneuvered myself between his legs on the bench below him.

Not in any rush, I slowly teased the insides of his thighs with my tongue, tasting the salty sweet sweat he was building up. I ran my hands up his legs, feeling the curvature of his calves, then his hamstrings. I moved my head in closer to his hips and breathed in the intoxicating smell of his ball sweat. It affected me like poppers and I started lapping at his balls, gently taking them into my mouth and swirling my tongue around them. It was my way of thanking them for producing the cum I have grown to crave.

His cock was standing proud at a full, thick eleven inches, the weight of it resting on my face as I worshipped his balls. Thoroughly satisfied with the tongue bath they'd received, I started a long slow drag of the tongue up his shaft. At the base, he began a long, slow moan. I gripped his legs tightly and made my way to the head. The sensitive under belly of the shaft radiated pleasure through his body. He shuddered and before the ripple of pleasure finished running through his veins, I had engulfed his head with my mouth, eliciting a loud, guttural groan, surely audible from inside.

I began working his cock carefully, drawing moans from him with ease. He filled his hands with my hair and started helping to guide me asking his shaft. He pulled on it gently, wringing it of the saturated sweat it held. It coursed down my spine, tingling and stimulating the muscles it contacted. It reached the top of my ass and slowed momentarily. Instinctively, I arched my back and the motion caused it to begin a tediously slow drip down the crack of my ass. I held my breath and filled my throat with Chance's cock. The stream of sweat hit my exposed hole, causing it to dilate and retract abruptly. I moaned lewdly, vibrating Chance's cock. He pulled me off his cock, letting the spit and precum create a string between my mouth and his cock. I moved up to kiss him and then got up to leave.

I shakily rose to grab a towel and follow him through the columns of lockers. The other guys changing watched Chance proudly strut to his locker, fully erect with me following closely behind, shamefully covering myself with the towel. They watched him dress in awe and jealousy over his physique. We dressed and headed home.

A steady stream of smoke was wafting from the underside of the door to the house. It had the sweet pungent aroma of weed and we exchanged glances before entering. Opening the door, we were greeted by a wave of smoke and soft moans.

Framed by the window behind, the silhouette of a man on his back getting fucked by another filled our vision. It took a moment for our eyes to adjust to the shift in light. Once they had, we saw that Sam was getting fucked by our long time friend, Ryan. Ryan was another alpha male in our group, trumped only by Chance. He played rougher than Chance and was a great deal of fun in group play. Closer examination showed the two passing smoke between each other as Ryan pounded away at Sam's hole. A bong was sitting on the table. Chance and I went into the kitchen to get dinner ready while they finished.

After a roaring orgasm from Ryan, Sam came in the kitchen, completely naked. He opened the fridge and bent down to grab something from the back of it. A stream of cum running down his thigh indicated that Ryan either had multiple goes or Sam had multiple guests during our workout. Neither of which really surprised me. Upon seeing this, I quickly grabbed his hips and dropped to my knees. A close look at the swollen, cum splattered lips of his ass made me salivate. I planned my lips around his hole and took in a deep breath, sucking out his stored loads. His soft whimper was followed by a gentle push of the muscles, filling my mouth with cum. I stood, spanked him and flipped him around, pushing him against the fridge. I kissed him, tonguing the cum into his mouth. Ryan and Chance stood watching, striking their cocks till we finished. Swallowing, I turned back to the food I was preparing as if nothing happened.

During dinner, Chance announced our plans for the night, and Ryan readily agreed to join. We finished eating dinner and got ready, thoroughly cleaning ourselves out. Chance took longer than usual in the shower and we concluded that he wanted to look especially hot that night. We quickly jumped in Ryan's Jeep and be started driving. During the trip, Chance was glued to his phone. I saw Sam try to look over his shoulder, but it seemed that he didn't see anything and sat back, placed his hand on my knee and checked out.

The outside of the baths was nothing special, a red door with an 18+ sign taped to it. I took the handle and felt a warm rush course through me. Adrenalin probably. The guy behind the counter was a friend of Sam's. It was unclear if it was some guy he'd banged, or just a friend, but he let us in regardless, handing Chance a small Ziploc bag, the contents of which we couldn't see. We followed behind him, descending the narrow, darkly lit staircase into the pits. We walked past a group using a twink's holes. They paused to watch us pass. I felt a stir in my stomach. The smell of sex was awakening my inner whore.

We got to the middle of the maze, a large amphitheater-like room with a bed centered in the middle. This was where Chance wanted us. He wanted an audience for tonight. Sam and I sat on the bed. Chance and Ryan nodded and we began kissing. They turned and left, leaving Sam and I alone in the space. We kept kissing and gripping each other's clothes, tugging and pulling them away from or skin, but not removing them. Within minutes, a few guys stumbled into the room. We continued making out, getting thrilled at their watching. Suddenly, the room began filling up with horny guys of all types. The ambient music hushed and the room darkened.

Silence filled the room. We stopped kissing momentarily, wondering what was going on. A single light flashed on above us and Chance stood behind us, Ryan in front and two other guys we didn't recognize on either side. Chance had a microphone. He spoke into it.

"Welcome guys! You've all been asked here to witness something incredible. I'm certain you've noticed a higher cover tonight than usual, but we have a show for you." Applause. He continued, "Tonight you're going to watch the most intimate thing a man can do for another. Tonight. One of these fine young men on stage will be going home...different."

Sam and I exchanged glances cautiously. Something was up. What did he mean different? I felt my heart stop momentarily. Chance turned and smiled at us. I felt my concern melt. I trusted him monumentally. Sam relaxed too. Whatever it was, he wanted it and that's ok. Chance reached to his back pocket and pulled out the baggie. It had four small pills of varying color. He fingered the bag open and thumbed out two pills. He spoke into the mic again.

"These two little sluts in the bed are my boyfriends." He handed each of us a pill and introduced us by our full names to the guys around the room. Mine was blue. "The gentleman across from me is Ryan. He's going to help me keep these boys primed and ready for our little show. To my right is Ryan's brother, who's here to assist in case of a struggle. He's very adapt with bondage, you see." We dry swallowed the pills. They clearly were e and they left a strong chemical taste in the back of my throat. "Across from him is the man who will...shall we say...transform the lucky guy tonight. Let's hear it for Shane!" At that point the crowd cheered loudly. I turned and looked him over. He was wearing a black leather harness, a real bull of a man. I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was a mean looking son of a bitch.

"Let's get this party started!" Chance turned to us and smiled widely. "Kiss. Make love with each other till I tell you otherwise." He'd pulled the mic away so only we could hear him. Sam pulled me into him and started kissing me passionately. He took the front of my shirt in his hands and with a strong tug, tore it from my body. I pushed him back, pulling the buttons off his shirt, leaving his bare chest exposed to the room. The men grew quiet. We were grinding on one another as the music started. I recognized the dirty beat. It was a trashy, trashy song by one of those famous DJs. We found ourselves taking on the music's tone with our movements. Sam was incredibly assertive with his groping. He tugged my pants off and I reciprocated.

Soon we were naked, grinding our cocks against each other, precum soaking our stomachs. The drugs seemed to hit all at once. The lights seemed inconceivably bright, and I suddenly wished they were dimmer.

As the song ended, Chance spoke to the crowd again, "How you guys doing it there?" The yells and clapping indicated that they were pleased with Sam and my actions. "You ready for us to move into something else?" Another round of cheers. Chance nodded and turned to us again. "On all fours boys, face to face. Don't stop kissing."

We changed positions and the four men around us changed positions. Chance took his place behind me, pulling up a duffel bag I didn't see him bring in. Ryan moved behind Sam, also pulling out a bag. They opened it and from over Sam's shoulder I saw toy after toy held up for the audience to see. Suddenly I felt something warm and extremely wet against my hole. I grabbed the back of Sam's head and held him close. Something pushed against my hole, small, a finger probably. I had relaxed enough to let it in when I felt my hole stretch open significantly. A moment later and Chance's fist sunk into me. I broke the kiss momentarily to cry out in surprise, but Sam pulled me back into the kiss. He flinched and moaned into my mouth. I couldn't see what was in him, but his reaction told me it was big.

Chance wasted no time in fucking me with his fist, going from a few thrusts to full on punch fisting. I was used to this kind of fucking, but it usually involved more of a build up. He wasn't merciful that night.

Sam must have been getting fucked pretty hard as well, as his face would push close against mine with each thrust. The drugs numbed the pain shortly after and it felt just like getting fucked by your average cock. With a loud pop, Chance evacuated my rectum, leaving my hole wide and gaping. Something cold pressed against my hole and I felt it dilate to accommodate a longer object. Some kind of toy. As it pushed deeper, I felt my hole expand. Some kind of tapered dildo. He fucked me hard with it, pulling it all the way out, then punching its entirety into me. Sam's breathing intensified sharply and then he stopped moving, his lips pressed against mine.

Toy after toy, they made their ways through their bags, wrecking our holes. Eventually my hole stopped trying to retract, staying slack and pliable. I felt something taper my hole open as wide as it could go, then it sealed itself in me. A plug. A huge one from my guess. A slow ache ran circles around my hole that made me shudder through my drugged haze.

Chance's voice echoed through the silent room of men, "I think it's time, what do you say?" The room went hysterical. It sounded fuller than before. It seemed like the volume of men doubled since I last heard them. Ryan's brother moved to us and helped us rotate so we were ass to ass and on our backs. He pulled my plug free and I looked down to see just how big it was. My eyes widened when I saw it. Easily the largest thing I've ever taken, I marveled at the thought of what my hole must look like. He began pulling from Sam's ass, and I watched a giant horse sized cock pull from the depths of Sam's chasm. Ryan's brother then pulled out a massive 28inch double-headed dildo and started working one end into me. Given the previous toy, it took no effort. Then he guided the other half into Sam. I felt myself opening more as Sam got closer. Soon our holes were pressed against each other tightly. Ryan's brother grabbed a set of harnesses and fastened them to our legs and hips. As a final touch, he pulled out a padlock and secured a strap from each harness to the other, locking us together, hilted by a massively thick dildo. He ran his hands along our stomachs, pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of his work before stepping back into the audience. Ryan left at this point as well and we were left alone on stage with Chance and Shane.

I could feel my heartbeat in my hole. It quickened now, with the realization that whatever Chance had planned was about to happen. They stood momentarily on either side of us. I looked up with pleading eyes at Chance, who bent down and kissed me with so much intensity it could only be referred to as reverence. He turned to Sam and kissed him as well. It felt like a goodbye. Something, some part of us was about to leave forever.

Chance turned and walked around the table, stepping in front of Shane and bent down, with his face in between Sam and I. With a wicked thrust, Shane pushed his cock into Chance. The room filled with a bellow cast from the depths of Chance's soul. Shane began relentlessly plowing through Chance. Chance hadn't bottomed the entire time I've known him. Exclusive top, and yet here he was getting rape fucked by some guy we didn't know. Jealousy and rage ripped through me and a quick glance at Sam showed his mutual anger.

Shane's voice boomed through the room, "That's right bitch." My eyes locked onto his chilled face. "That's where you belong. Face buried in the unclosing, worthless cunts of the men you love. They don't have what you want. What you need. But I do..." He was microphoned, so everyone could hear him. What did he mean? Sam and I started to struggle against our restraints, but each tug made the toy fuck in and out of us slightly. Sam froze. I stared at him momentarily, then it hit me. Like a hurricane it hit me.

"I'm gonna poz that alpha pussy!" And he shoved every bit of cock into Chance. His grunts filled the silent room. Seemed everybody was holding their breath, Sam and I included. There was nothing we could do. He was turning my prince, my boyfriend who I trusted so much into a toxic cum dump. I couldn't move.

I had a decision ahead of me, one that would change my life either way. Do I stay with him? Do we revert to safe sex? What do I do if I lose Sam because of this? What the fuck just happened? Oh Chance, what have you done?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Thanks guys! I'm going to write more along this story line soon. There's more on my tumblr with suitors with Chance, Sam and I. Angel2rogue is my user name. Note, there's not anything on chasing and stuff though, but lots of breeding and ff play, including the stories of how we all meet

As soon as we were unstrapped and hollowed of the dildo, Sam took off out the door. I shot Chance a look of disgust and followed suit. Ryan met us outside and before Chance could join us, we were driving away. The ride was silent, none of us knowing what to say. Chance had betrayed the trust we'd placed in him. Even Ryan seemed conflicted by the event.

He pulled up to the front of the house and Sam threw open the car door and slammed it shut. Ryan rested his forehead in his hands and exhaled before turning to me.

"You guys probably want some time to yourselves," his eyes were compassionate and soft, a look I'd never seen in him before. I stared for a moment, feeling the rage build up inside me.

"Fuck you," I practically screamed as I threw open the door and began walking to the door. Halfway up the path, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It made be flinch and I turned to face Ryan.

"I didn't know this was going to happen, babe," he was trying to quell his wrath. I didn't care. I turned again and continued to the door. I threw it open and Sam was packing a bag with clothing.

"Don't leave Sam, please? I can't do this without you." I started to shake. Everything was falling apart. I walked to him and took his hands. He pulled them away, quickly. I stood staring at him, shocked that he reacted like this. He'd never been cold to me. His eyes looked to the door, where Ryan stood.

"What the fuck do you want?" Sam yelled, throwing a shirt to the floor.

"I didn't do shit with this Sam! Guys! I'm serious! I didn't know this was going to happen!" Ryan was trying his best to remain calm, but his anger was pervading his face. Sam pushed past me, throwing me against the wall hard, and grabbed Ryan by the front of his shirt.

"You knew damn well what the fuck was happening. You stood there and watched. You fucking took part in it!" He swung hard and clocked Ryan in the ribs. I jumped up and ran to Sam, trying to pull him off. Everybody was yelling. I felt a sharp jab I'm my gut and fell back, trying to draw air into my lungs but to no prevail. I looked up to see Ryan pin Sam against the wall and pull his arm back. He clenched his fist and like lightning, decked Sam square in the jaw.

I tried to stand, but I was too weak. Sam slumped to the floor and started crying.

I managed to get one good deep breath. "Get the fuck out of my house!" I expended the entirety of my lungs in that command. Ryan looked to me and see the zeal in my face. He picked up his keys and ran to his car, slamming the door hard. His engine whirred as he sped off.

Sam lay sobbing on the floor, blood coming from his nose. I got my bearings and stood cautiously, walking to the fridge. I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and returned to the trembling form of my boy. I cautiously applied the ice to his face and caressed his hair.

"Please don't leave me Sam, I need you." The words escaped my lips at a whisper. A moment passed in silence.

"I don't know what to do anymore," Sam confessed. "I feel like I'm being ripped in two."

I helped him off the floor and onto the couch. I laid on my side and rested my head on his lap. I felt a drop or two of blood hit my cheek but couldn't find the strength to wipe it away. I felt so weak, exhausted. I fell asleep fast.

When I woke up, the light from outside was blinding. I sat up and Sam looked to me.

"Hey baby," he whispered. The affection in his voice soothed my fears over him leaving. His face hadn't swelled too much, but it was obvious he'd been fighting. I looked around cautiously. Unsure if I was ready to see Chance yet, I found relief that there was no indication he'd returned.

"Did you sleep?" I asked Sam, who shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"No. Couldn't." Understandable, I thought.

"So what do we do now?" I was afraid of the answer.

"First, I apologize for hitting you. You don't deserve that." I looked down, acknowledging the ache in my side.

"Then we wait, I guess." I nodded and slowly made my way to the kitchen. There was blood in the entrance, but I didn't have the energy to deal with it. I grabbed a box of Lucky Charms and returned to the couch. We started eating them and neither of us spoke. Whatever happened, it seemed we'd be going at it together.

The minutes turned to hours that day. The house seemed so quiet. Lifeless. Or maybe that was just an externalization of what I felt. I found it upsetting that Chance hadn't returned to bear the results of his actions. He might have stayed at a friend's house. I found myself worrying, which surprised me.

Late in the evening, as the sun was setting, we heard a car pull up. We looked to one another, both unknowing of what would be said or done. The next few minutes were long. So very long. They clung to the clock like honey. Finally, we heard keys jingle, the latch tick, and the gasp of air as the door opened. I turned my head. Sam didn't move.

Chance filled the door frame, holding two bouquets of flowers. I felt sorry for him. It was going to take more than flowers to remedy this.

He wore the same clothes as the night before. His hair was undone and lazily brushed down. I made eye contact with him, unyielding in expression. He knew how hurt I was. He moved to the front of the room, took in the sight of us. Sam's bruised face and my side elicited a look of surprise from him. He set the flowers on the coffee table. Sam stood quickly.

"Sit down, Sam." Chance's voice was low and gentle. Sam turned and took a step away.

"I said sit the fuck down." No longer gentle, Chance's voice blasted through the house. Sam paused, unsure of his next move. "Please," Chance almost whispered.

A deep breath escaped Sam before he returned to the couch.

He seemed to be choosing his word carefully, as there was hesitation in his voice, "You're mad. I know this. Hate me probably. But you're not seeing everything right." Sam rolled his eyes, I looked to the floor, "if you're going to break up our home, do it for the right reason."

This cought my attention, and I looked up to him. He waited till Sam made eye contact before he continued, "Look at how you go through guys Sam," I held my breath, this wasn't going to be pretty. "You know it was just a matter of time before someone infected you. And then it'd be a waiting game till he got it," he looked at me. I broke eye contact. "I'll be fucking damned if some guy bugs you because he lied to you. If either of you get this, it should be by your choice and by someone who loves you and will take care of you after." Tension in my shoulders eased. I eyed Chance cautiously, none the less. Sam's leg was bouncing. He was aggravated and understandably so. As pissed off as he was about what Chance said, there was no denying its validity. We've all been borrowing time. And apparently that time was now up.

Chance continued, "So the way I see it, you can either accept this change and stay with someone who loves you very much and who wants you to be yourselves. Or you can leave and either continue playing Russian roulette with your tricks, or live afraid of who you really are. Choice is yours."

Well fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Fascinating....the twists in these installments were both unexpected and thought provoking. This story is unlike any other I've read on this site. Is there more to come? I can see the last installment as an ending intentionally leaving questions unanswered and "The Decision" unresolved. I can also see the last installment as being just the prelude to the real heart of the story. This is a remarkable story either way. Well done.

Sam stood slowly after a brief moment of silence. He walked into the bedroom and Chance stayed firmly planted in place. I struggled with processing what Chance had just said. I decided I'd think about it later. I ran to the bedroom and found Sam tearfully putting his clothes back into his luggage. I stood in the frame of the door until he noticed me. He must have seen the fear in my eyes.

He spoke first, "I'm going to a friend's for a bit."

"How long is a bit?"

"I don't know. I need to think."

"Can I come?" I didn't know what else to say.

"I think it's best if you go find somewhere else to stay, you need to think too," my heart sank.

"Will you be back?" I was fighting back tears now. This hurt. More than I could imagine.

"I'll come back when I know what to do," he went back to packing, his expression was resolute, determined. He was done talking. I sat on the bed and tried to process. There was too much going on. I couldn't handle it. I sat there while Sam finished packing. He flung his bag over his shoulder and walked in front of me. I looked up at him, eyes bloodshot and hurt. He knelt down in front of me and rested his forehead against mine.

Sam tilted his chin and kissed me. He quickly rose and walked out the door. I heard the front door shut and I sat staring at the floor.

After a moment, Chance's shadow filled the door frame. I mustered up all the courage I could manage and asked him to leave. He didn't budge. I felt a blaze of fury run through my system and I grabbed the closest thing to me, an alarm clock. I threw that fucker as hard as I could at Chance. Without batting an eye, he caught it and threw it over my head at the wall behind me. It shattered, sending cogs and springs everywhere. He calmly walked into the room. I stood, suddenly afraid. His pace held no aggression, no anger. He seemed at peace. I backed up. Soon I was against the wall, shaking. He stopped less than a foot away from me.

He moved to bring his hand to mine and I reflexively withdrew. His hand took mine and he gently pulled me into his arms. I broke down. "It's ok baby. It's ok."

I took a few days off from work to get myself together. I must have smoked about six packs in those three days. I was constantly checking my phone, waiting for some kind of response from Sam. Ryan stopped by to apologize during that time, and they talked about what had happened while I fucked around on the computer. It was very quiet those few days. As much as I didn't want to admit it, Chance's confession was spot on correct. I didn't like the thought of contracting HIV, but it was undeniable that I would eventually.

After a week with no word from Sam, I started to grow accustomed to the situation. Every day, Chance would leave and return with gifts for me and Sam. I asked why he purchased them for Sam, and he argued that Sam was still a part of this relationship, until Sam tells us otherwise. I begrudgingly accepted the gifts, still unsure about my own status on the relationship.

After two weeks, I finally got a call from Sam asking me to pack up more of his clothing and to meet him at a coffee shop to deliver them. He told me not to tell Chance we were meeting. I sat in the coffee shop for over an hour before Sam arrived. Once he did, he thanked me for bringing him his stuff, grabbed the bag and left. I didn't even get to say a word.

I went home that night and for the first time in years, I jacked off. Its interesting to follow your thought patterns while masturbating. Mine seemed to be centered around getting pozzed. After the orgasm subsided, I was left in a sticky mess of inner conflict.

The next week, Chance got extremely sick. He stayed home from work, unable to get out of bed. I wondered if this was the result of that night almost a month ago.

The second night of his illness, Chance's puking was keeping me up. I actually felt bad for him, so after a few times, I stopped him on his way out of the bathroom. He'd been sleeping on the couch since the incident. He apologized for waking me and I pulled the covers down. He stopped to consider what I was implying.

"Get in bed," I didn't ask, "I'm not going to get any sleep either way, so I'll give you a pass for the night." Chance nodded and approached the bed. He was wearing sweats and a tank top. As he climbed in between the sheets, I felt a wash of heat radiating from him. His fever was high as hell. Realizing I was in about to sleep with a heater, I sat up and started pulling his shirt off. He seemed confused by my actions. Next came his sweats. After he'd been stripped to his underwear, I pulled off my shirt too. He laid back seemed tense. I snaked my arm under his neck and curled up behind him.

I realized how much I missed feeling his skin against mine and before I could register what I was doing, I placed a soft kiss on the back of his neck. I held my breath, waiting to see if he reacted.

"Thank you for letting me sleep with you tonight, baby. I love you," he whispered. I continued holding my breath. Silence echoed through the room. I knew it probably hurt his feelings; it even hurt mine a little. But I knew that saying it back would commit me to more than I was ready for.

And that got me thinking. How would I know I'd be ready for it? Maybe there wasn't any point in fighting it. It's not the worst thing that could happen to me.

I called out of work the next day, and slept the majority of the day. When I woke up, Chance was laying on the couch, blanket pulled over his head. Unsure if he was awake or not, I quietly went into the kitchen and made myself some food. I ate it on the counter, checking my phone. When I'd finished, I jumped. Chance was leaning against the fridge, watching me.

"Good morning," he said. I smiled at him and through his fevered state, he managed to smile with surprising brightness. It'd been almost a month since I had actually seen him smile like that. I felt my knees weaken. My face flushed and I turned away from him. Next thing I knew, arms were encircling my hips and a breathy voice filled my ears.

"It's ok. You know you still love me," my knees weakened again. Once again, he was right. I felt my defences crumble under his embrace. He held me a moment before he turned and left to go to the restroom again. I stood in the kitchen and had to quell the blood rushing to my cock. I found myself confused and flustered by what just happened.

I quickly put the dishes in the sink and went into the bedroom. Chance's heaving was audible through the closed door. I sorely turned the handle and pushed open the door. Chance was on all fours puking. He seemed fragile in that moment. He glanced up at me before burying his face back in the bowl. I moved to him and crouched down beside him. I gently placed my hand on his shoulder blade and caressed him.

After finding a moment of stomach peace, Chance looked me in the eyes, "are you going to leave me?" In This moment of weakness, I understood how afraid he'd been the past month. His confidence was fragmented. He was doing his best to hide it, to remain in control of his emotions.

"Finish puking your brain's out, and we'll go talk." He nodded and put his face back in the toilet.

• Upvote 3

I helped Chance off the floor of the bathroom. He reeked of vomit. I sat him down on the lid of the toilet and turned to start the shower.

"You've got such a beautiful ass," Chance said meekly. He hadn't been able to keep down much food and it was obvious it was taking its toll. I helped him stand up, and pulled his underwear off. He rested his head on my shoulder and I held him momentarily. I carefully got him situated and leaned him up against the wall of the shower. I peeled off my clothes and stepped in with him. The water was hotter than I wanted, so I started fidgeting with the temps until it was just on the border of cool and cold. Chance grunted loudly as the spray hit him. I wanted to bring his temperature down some, so I let the water crash into his skin for a bit. I marveled at the way the water looked as it dripped down his chest. After a few minutes, he was starting to shiver. He reached over and pulled me close to him.

I grabbed the soap and started to work up a lather. "Will you answer my question now?" In his weakened state, he didn't care about patience. I began soaping him up without answering his inquiry. I got him cleaned of the sweat and puke that had soaked into his pores.

"Stay," I commanded before I opened the sliding door. I stepped out and grabbed mouthwash off the counter and coined back in. After swishing twice he smelled fresh and alive. Not ready to vacate the cool water, I switched our positioning, so his back was against the water. He looked down, letting the water run through his short hair. I took a good look at him. His cock was flaccid, his skin seemed pale and tepid. Despite this, it was still beautiful to see him. He had an air of fragility. He needed me. I started to think about what I was going to say to him. Did I want to have this talk now? Or should I wait till after he's recovered?

He must have sensed my contemplation, "What's on your mind?"

Lots. Everything. There wasn't enough time in the world to vocally express everything. I had to be select. I asked shortly, "is this what I'd have to look forward to?"

"Maybe. Sometimes you get sick, sometimes you don't." He wasn't energetic enough to sugar coat and I appreciated the blunt honesty, "and no."

"No?"

"If you get sick, I'll have been there before you, know what to expect. I'll be able to take care of you."

"Oh," I had to stop and think before continuing, "are you scared?"

The question came out abruptly, innocently and he chuckled lightly, "A little."

"Of what?"

"Losing you," he paused, "and Sam." He looked up into my eyes and his eyes resembled sapphires. I couldn't stop myself. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back, taking the small of my back into his hands, holding me tight against him.

Countless gallons of water later, we stepped out. I toweled him off and we went into the living room and affluent the day watching movies naked. He had no energy for sex, which I was fearful of still. I knew we'd figure that out later, but as much as he needed me now, I needed him forever. There was no way I could leave him.

A week later, Chance was feeling near perfect and I was immensely grateful for that. I was sitting on the couch playing a game on my laptop. Chance was watching tv next to me. It was early evening, the sky filling with tangerines and mangos. I heard a click behind me and turned my head. Sam was standing in the entryway of the house. His face was stern and focused. He looked around the room before he looked at me, "Hey."

• Upvote 3

I almost threw my laptop across the room when I jumped up. I'd almost given up on ever seeing Sam again. He'd stopped returning my texts and I didn't care for a second why he was at our home when I leapt into his arms. He endured my excitement until it had calmed. When I finally pulled back, I noticed his eyes were on Chance. There wasn't any anger lingering behind them. They emanated something, but I wasn't sure what. I was just happy to see his face again, since the last time it was swollen and tear stained.

Chance stood from his seat and turned to face us. His face was unreadable. I stepped back, unsure of what was coming. It seemed like a power struggle. Thickened air was rolling around the room. Sam stepped very slowly towards Chance as Chance began maneuvering around the couch. Time stopped for a minute. I held my breath, unsure of what was about to happen. Chance got to the reverse side of the couch and stopped. Sam hesitated. Chance held his arms open and burst into a smile, "welcome home." Sam ran into Chance's embrace, letting loose a ******* of tears. I smiled to myself. He was back!

Within a couple days, Chance was back to his normal self, feeling better. He'd given Sam his gifts, much to Sam's delight. That weekend, Chance made reservations at one of the classiest restaurants in town. Dressed to the nines, we stood waiting for the table. Typically in public, we refrained from displays of affection, not wanting to draw attention to our less-than-typical relationship. That night though, we were bold and uncaring what anybody else thought. We did gather some pretty interesting glances when Chance sat on the bench, flanked on either side, holding hands with both of us. We'd stood in the face of adversity and came out with newfound strength. It was our night to celebrate and reap the rewards.

Dinner was amazing, dessert: remarkable. Toward the end of the meal, Sam confessed his whereabouts during his self-imposed exile. He'd been staying at a few friends' places. He came to realize how miserable he'd been without us; how nothing Chance had said would be unfulfilled. Somewhere in between the second and third week, the ache for primal acts of lust crept into his mind and he found himself trying to get ahold of previous lays. His thirst for a cum slopped ass was too overwhelming for him to manage. That's when he made the decision to return, though he waited another week to be sure.

"Well I'm glad you came back," Chance confessed, "I missed you."

I smiled at the honesty in his voice. We finished at the restaurant and went home. It was dusk and Chance went straight into the bedroom after entering the house. Sam and I kicked off our shoes. Chance had closed the door to the bedroom and locked it. Sam and I exchanged glances, wondering what was up. Moments later, Chance emerged and there was a visible glow emanating from the bedroom.

His expression signaled caution. We stepped towards him and showed no fear. Face to face with Chance, I ran my hands over the lapel of his dinner jacket. This was it, the last few moments before diving head first into a new life. I thought I'd be afraid, paralyzed, and unable to continue. But looking into Chance's eyes, I felt nothing but peace.

Chance took our hands in his. Backing slowly, he lead us into the bedroom, which had been illuminated with candles. Resting on the bed was a glass pipe, a lighter and a bottle of poppers, neatly rested on a small hand towel. Chance's smile was vibrant with energy. We stood before him as he soaked in the sight of us, dressed up and ready to take the plunge.

He turned around and took the glass pipe into his hands. He offered it to Sam first, who took it carefully into his hands and lit it up. As he twisted it and the tiny rocks began to melt, smoke filled the cavity. Sam drew the smoke in slowly, and held it. Chance took Sam by the back of the head and pressed their lips together. Sam exhaled the smoke into Chance's lungs and immediately began feeling the effects of the drug. I watched his eyes roll back into his head and his shoulders relax. Chance exhaled, then offered the pipe to me. I repeated the process and passed it to Sam. Then Chance with me. Within minutes we were all fucked up.

Chance began taking off his jacket and I put my hand on his chest. He pulled it back over his shoulders and I gently nudged him onto his back. He landed on the bed and stretched out. Sam and I crawled up next to him, I fiddled with his belt, quickly unfastening it and grabbing the button of his pants. Sam pulled the zipper down as I stuck my hand into his pants, freeing the hardening monster inside. I paused and looked at it, knowing it was about to infect me. I watched a huge drop off precum build up at the tip. I looked up at Chance, who was watching intently. I took the shaft of his cock into one hand, ran the other up his shirt, feeling his well shaped abs. I brought my lips down on his piss slit and gave the head of his cock a peck, smearing my lips with his tainted precum. It was a small gesture, but it spoke volumes. I was showing him that I love him, no matter what. He smiled and eased his head back onto the comforter.

I broke the cock kiss and licked my lips. I don't know why, but I expected it to taste different. I was delighted to find it was just as sweet as ever. I aimed his cock toward Sam, who eagerly popped the head into his mouth. He began to bob on it, letting his mouth sink down half way before pulling back up slowly. Chance grunted into the air and opened one eye to look at me. I crawled up to meet his gaze and began to kiss him with a passion unlike any before. I felt tingly all over and felt the temperature sky rocket in my veins. It may have been the drugs, but I like to think it was built up sexual tension. Having gone over a month since getting any was igniting a wildfire in my body. Chance began pulling off my clothes, popping the buttons off my shirt and tearing the fabric of my undershirt to expose my bare skin to the chilled air of our bedroom.

"I wanna taste that pussy baby," he whispered coarsely as he began grabbing at the fabric over my ass. In one strong tug, I felt the seam of my slacks give way, exposing the brightly colored underwear I had on. Another tug and those were in tatters too. He helped guide me over his face, lining his mouth up with my hole. I looked down to see Sam's lips pressed firmly against the skin around the base of Chance's cock. Suddenly, with a long, slow drag of the tongue, Chance began eating me out. Instinctively, my hole contracted briefly before relaxing on his tongue. It had been far too long since I'd been stretched open, so his tongue struggled to push inside me. He was starved for my ass and before I knew it, my hole was soaked with spit. I felt my hole relax more and Chance's tongue pushed the tight muscles encircling my hole open. I reached behind me and pulled Chance closer, completely burying his face in my bubble butt. Sam was voraciously deep-throating Chance at this point and his face was getting covered in his own spit. After a while doing this, Chance pushed me up enough to tell us to change positions. I maneuvered myself into my stomach and Sam joined me, overlapping his leg over mine so we were hip to hip. Chance ripped a hole in Sam's pants too, finding that Sam was commando. I leaned over and started kissing Sam as Chance began eating him out. Not wanting to ignore anyone that night, Chance ran his fingers over my quenched hole. Sam moaned into my mouth and I knew Chance was tongue fucking him. At this point, Chance roughly jammed two fingers in me. Flinching, I noticed that Chance was curling his fingers inside me, followed by a slight tinge of pain. I responded by arching my back, imposing his fingers deeper in me. After a few minutes, he switched, tongueing me while fingering Sam. Chance worshipped our holes non-stop for over an hour until both Sam and I were beyond desperate for more.

Abruptly, Chance pulled off us and I looked over my shoulder. He was pulling off the remnants of Sam's clothing. I noticed he was sweating and his fingers were leaving red trails on Sam's white shirt. High as fuck, it took a moment for me to process that it was blood. One if us was bleeding from his finger fucking, maybe both. Chance finished undressing me, then Sam and I stripped Chance. The room was scorchingly hot. We were all dripping sweat. Sam and I laid back on the bed and Chance stood in front of us, glancing back and forth.

"Guess we're at the hard part," Chance said. I looked up at him quizzically. "Who goes first?"

I chuckled and said, "Sam can if he wants." I wanted to watch my knight get truly bred. Sam responded by laughing and pulling me on top of him, so I was straddling him. Chance took Sam's cock and aimed it at my hole. Goosebumps rose all over my skin. I felt the fat head of Sam's 8 inch cock push past my first sphincter and I greedily swallowed the entire thing. My moan filled the room. I bent down and kissed Sam, arching my back some so Chance had a clear image of my hole stretched over Sam's neg cock for the last time. It proved to be more than Chance could handle and before I react, I felt the head of Chance's cock begin to push Sam's aside. My hole took forever to let him in. An audible pop, followed by a pleasant burn around my hole told me Chance was in. Had we not smoked from the pipe, I probably would have been in a significant amount of pain. Chance pulled me up, wrapping his arms around my chest and lifting. I closed my eyes, wondering how I'd be able to process vision in addition to the tremendous stretch I was enduring. I took a deep breath in through my nose and felt the chill vapors from the poppers Chance was holding up to my face. Instantly, I felt my hole relax and I started to work my way down their shafts. Chance took my movement as a sign I was ready and with one swift thrust, buried as much of his cock into my rectum as possible. Anther thrust posted him past my second sphincter. The third and he was hilted. At this point, he froze, allowing me a moment to adjust. The moment wasn't long enough, and before I knew it, my hole was getting plowed hard. I grabbed the sheets and Sam pulled me down into his arms, planting kisses on my lips to help comfort me of the intensity of sessions I was enduring.

After a few minutes, my hole dilated enough to accommodate their cocks and the warm burn became a pulsing pleasure. My moans and the sounds of an intense double fuck filled the room. You know the ones, the sloppy, slightly echoed, sloshing from having two big cocks in you. Chance was sweating more now, the drops colliding with my back. At one point, the two of them synchronized their thrusts so that Chance would be pushing in as Sam pulled out.

Sam started talking in a raspy voice, "how's that big poz cock feel in there babe?"

"Fucking perfect," I couldn't say more, too focused on the sensations. He continued though, me nodding and grunting in response.

"Remember? The last time we played with T? How long it took for Chance to cum? Two hours at least right? You gonna take it that long? Gonna be a good bitch for us baby? You want that poz cum in you don't you? Do anything for it? Your hole is so wet babe, so sloppy. Feels so good."

Soon, Chance joined into the dirty talk, "Sam's right babe, it's gonna take a while for me to blast this poz cum in you. You wanna stop?"

I almost screamed my response, "NO! FUCK NO! DON'T STOP! EVER!" They kept fucking me for over an hour, fueling each other's dirty talk, which encouraged Chance to keep going. After an hour, my hole went completely slack, dragging the ruined ring of muscle along their shafts with each thrust. Chance and Sam seized the opportunity and started wildly fucking me. I lost track of time then, blanketed from the world in our fuck fest. God-knows-how-long later, I felt a tension rise in my gut, that inched it's way over my entire body. Like someone turned on a light inside me, it exploded, and I began blasting cum all over Sam's face and chest. As I cried out wildly, my hole spasmed on their cocks, pushing Chance over the edge. He held my hips firmly in place and drove every bit of cock in as deep as he could before blasting my insides with white hot toxic cum. It flooded into me so hard; I could feel it splash against the walls of my depths. Chance finished cumming and remained buried in me, securely plugging my hole with their cocks. He wanted to make sure his sperm wouldn't somehow escape the cavern they'd made of my hole.

Time slowed down and it felt like we stayed like that for hours, though it was probably more along the line of twenty minutes. Once Chance started pulling his cock out, he began spanking my right cheek, so I'd tighten up and not lose more cum than necessary. Once his cock popped out, he held it at the entrance to my hole for a minute. He shifted his weight and showed me his phone. He'd taken a picture of his cock, pink with cum and blood, with Sam's cock sporting a giant drip of cum on the shaft where my puffy ass lips clung to it. Immediately, he told me to spin around so I was facing him. It took a moment, because I was dizzy with lust. Then he had Sam roll us over so I was under him, with his cock firmly lodged in my freshly bred hole. He told me to hold Sam's muscular ass open. I grabbed Sam's cheeks and pulled them as far apart as I could. Chance rammed four fingers into Sam and roughly fucked him with them, sinking down to his thumb with each thrust.

Without skipping a beat, he ripped his fingers out and stuffed his cock in. Sam groaned loudly and bit my neck. I pushed my hole back onto his cock, feeling the trimmed pubes tickling my swollen hole. I stayed there as Chance began working up a fuck frenzy.

Chance aggressively plowed into Sam, relentless, like he was trying to fuck a hole through him. Chance grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back, planting a dominating kiss on his mouth, jamming his tongue down Sam's throat. I lay under him, feeling the kinetic energy of Chance's thrusts in Sam's cock. Every so often I'd feel his cock expand and contract and I began grinding my hips against him. I wanted to massage his cock head into the cum drenched walls of my hole.

Chance felt this and started talking dirty, "That feel good baby?" Sam moaned, "Does his hole feel nice on that cock?" Another moan, "you like having your cock soak in my poz cum don't you baby boy? You love it. You're anxious to have your own hole infected too. You wanted it all along baby. You wanted to catch the bug. Didn't you?" Sam moaned loudly, and Chance thrust particularly hard into him, "say it. Tell me the truth about why you let anyone fuck you."

Sam whined, "Fuck baby! Yes, I want to be poz, I want to take any and all cocks. I've always wanted it. I need it! Please baby! Give it to me!" That was all the encouragement Chance needed. He started railing Sam's hole, pounding him into me. I grabbed the sheets and pulled, but unable to move, I was forced to stay put.

Chance continued fucking Sam for well over three hours before he finally shot off in him. Sam was so turned on that he blasted his last neg load into my hole, mixing with Chance's. Once he'd calmed down, Chance popped his cock out and plugged Sam with the largest plug he could fit in him. He wanted it to massage his DNA into Sam's torn walls.

Unable to sleep, we spent the rest of the weekend taking turns fucking one another. Chance let us fuck him for the first time. It was the best weekend of my life. The one where I knew I'd always have Sam and Chance, not just emotionally, but in my blood. And that was the best feeling of all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7