Neg boys wanting poz loads

Young gay males that are not methheads from the age of 18-25 and are ok with taking poz loads. I understand these people exist but is it actually as prevalent as I think it is? Or is it mostly all fantasy. Part of me also wants to believe that a good majority of these guys are already HIV+ but since they bttm there ok with playing the scene of the young dumb neg twink bending over for loads.

Thats me! well almost, im a few years older but im not a meth head. I try to play safe but somethings oh well. I love to blaze and do poppers and be a little slut. Im my daily life im straight as an arrow. Before i would swing by to arcades on my way from work and get fucked and take facials. If i had poppers id take it raw sometimes. I was positive i was poz and then got checked and im not. lately playing it safe but dont know how long thatll last lol

I suppose I shouldn't have said methhead. I meant more around the lines of normal functioning members of society, the type that are normal health, sane, go to school or have a job etc etc.

And I suppose I am being slightly hypocritical given my name. I'm 22 and your typical sub bttm daddy boy bitch. However in the past two years I've only had two different daddies I BB with, only because I've been lurking on this site long enough to never trust someone to say "im neg" or "relax, im undetectable".

Ive actively seeked poz guys for oral only, the fantasy was hot and i acted in a less risky way. it was only 2 guys that i blew and i dont really know for sure what their status was but it was hot at the time but i never could go further. Its stupid to think that ive gone bb without asking their status but if i knew they were poz there was no chance. Im still neg and had a serious scare of bein poz a few years ago,which puts the fantasy into perspective. The act sounds hot and all that but the reality of changing your health regardless of modern meds just isnt worth it to me. I do still like the fantasy but its not something ill act on again.

I am a mid 20s professional man, I go about 2-3 months without sex, then whore out for a weekend. Tend to sign up for a few accounts, post some pics from tumblr, get bred anon by 4-5 guys with no question of status from my end. If they ask me I say I'm neg since that's what my last test said and I haven't gotten the fuck flu. I take loads Friday and Saturday then Sunday try to find a couple young holes to breed. I use my real pics to top since I get off on the thought of possibly having taken a few loads of poz cum and breeding sweet neg boys preferably that are not comfortable with bareback at first.