You Can't Say No to The Host [Part 1 - Bottom PoV]

I couldn't believe what I was doing. It was just after midnight and there I was waiting outside the door to a condo where low thumping base could be heard resonating from the other side. My best friend Z had convinced me to come out with him to an underground club in Boston. I never went out, and he knew it, he always said I was too hot to stay at home where no one could admire...but I was so shy and a late bloomer since I only came out my last year of college barely had my first boyfriend before we broke it off.

"Hey man, hurry up," Z waved impatiently at me with an over-eager grin on his latin face. I hadn't realized the door opened since I was so nervous and just wondering how I let him convince me to do this. It wasn't just some club where people danced, the first level had the music but there was supposedly a sub-level or basement where it was all dim lighting and dark corners where people would go to fuck someone they liked from the main room or maybe just went down there straight away to get lucky.

The doorman looked me up and down as I came in and he closed the door behind us, they always inspected new people apparently. You had to be either hot & young, fucking hung, or well-connected to get in if you were barely meeting standards. I wasn't out on my ass in the cold, so seemed I passed.

"Clothes check here at the table, I'll bag it for ya and give you the other half of the tag so we can find it later," the doorman explained as he got behind a table. Another guy was behind the table on the other side giving lube, condoms, or drinks to those who wanted to buy any -- or for free if he seemed know them (from what I could tell.) Just beyond the table was a door that stayed open leading to the dance floor where every gyrating and shifting body was in underwear of all kinds from leather jockstraps to silk briefs.

"You run this?" I asked timidly and with an audible note of awe, "It looks so hot."

"Mmmm, damn, I could say the same about you," he replied with a casual smirk as he cracked his knuckles. Hungry eyes raked across me as I undressed quite aware of him licking his lips and tilting his head to the side when I bent over to step out of my jeans even though I tried to pretend I was looking away and didn't notice.

"You must say that to everyone who comes in," I laughed still shy, Z was already out of his clothes and into the next room waving back at me to hurry and join, "it would always keep them coming back." Now seeing his interest for me so obviously I took a second look at the doorman/host of the fuck club. He was mixed ethnicity maybe latino and black, also older -- must've been late 40's if I had to guess. Then again the dark hair and goatee of his was nearly all grey, so he could have been older and looked great for his age. He was very fit, football player chested and strong defined arms. I had never imagined getting with a guy who wasn't in his 20's, but I stayed polite anyway and thanked him after I got my number to get my bag with clothes in it later.

My eyes adjusted quickly to the dark club dance floor. There were couches and a few tables off to the sides, but one thing that stood out was the floor bed with some curtains around it giving limited privacy to anyone inside, I could see a guy who was thrusting vigorously into the open mouth of another man, but couldn't make out much about their looks from where I stood.

"Did you want to take a closer look?" I nearly jumped in surprised as I turned to see the tall brawny doorman from earlier to my side.

"I didn't know I could...won't that be too nosy if you're not joining in or something?" I questioned knowing I was coming off uncertain and bashful, my worst trait! The guy seemed to be enjoying my demeanor though as he grinned putting one large hand on the small of my back and guiding me in the direction of the bed and shifting curtains.

"A hot piece of ass like yours is always the first to be welcomed to getting closer to the action," he flirted, "look around you've got quite a bit of admirers already..." I hadn't realized it but there was quite a few just standing off to the side or engaged half-listening in discussions but looking at me as I drew closer to the bed. Some reached to their crotch and nodded at me suggestively to put the idea in my head their cock could try to find its way into me. I wondered now how long I had stood there being eye-fucked and had no idea.

"Oh gosh, now I feel really self-conscience," I gushed feeling very pleased that I had stuck with working out and now my ripped swimmer build with the six-abs to boot was paying off in a big way. The tiny trunk undies Z had told me to buy for the night probably helped too barely covered much of my ass and making my package look even larger than it normally would since I was rock hard already and looked ready to rip out of the seams.

"Don't worry about a thing player, because you're with me and I run this place. Just like I'm going to be running that ass."

"Haha, had me pegged as bottom and just hoping you're right?" I joked as I peeked past the curtains seeing the bed was larger than I thought it would be, two guys were sucking a ridiculously hung middle-eastern guys cock and balls. They change who would deep throat and lick his large sack, all the while the top looked down at them with pleasure and simultaneously tweaked his own nipples.

"Yeah, kinda," the older man confessed, "with an ass like that it would be a shame to not be a bottom, at least for me tonight."

"Whoa, you're direct aren't you?" I gasped with as much shock as pleasure at his offer.

"Yeah man, I only ever pick out one dude who comes up in this if I pick anyone at all and he is going to be the ass I fuck all night and drains my cock at least three or four times before he leaves if he knows what's good for him," He sounded very confident in what he said, it didn't sound like a line of bullshit to me...and that's when I saw it...

"FUCK! Are you like 10 inches?" I gawked at the swollen fuck tool he swung like a small bat, he had popped it out from his black boxer-briefs to show off...or maybe entice? Whichever it was...it was working.

"Something like that, but right now - you just need to get down on that mattress on your knees and arch that ass up to me so I can get it," he commanded with a deep and seductive authority in his tone. I felt my hole quiver with some deep awakened sense of desire to let the biggest dick I had ever seen in person get inside me. Maybe this is why young guys always wanted a "daddy" type, men like this made you want to be submissive -- I didn't feel any shame in the idea of him using me like a bitch to show off his great fuck skills and that I might end up on display as his property for all in attendance. It was more than any wild fantasy I had ever had, and maybe that's why I was drawn to this muscle-bound sex god.

"You have condoms and lube?" I inquired as I took my position on the bed, he didn't want any foreplay...seemed my ass was all that mattered. I hoped he wasn't going to go too fast. I could just imagine trying to explain to a chiropractor how my spine got dislocated by a huge cock...or something that ridiculous anyway.

"I don't go anywhere without my Gun Oil Lube...and something for you," he handed me a brown bottle, I cocked my head to the side reading it: Jungle Juice Label Black,

"You used poppers before?"

"No...but my buddy Z tells me it'll help if a big cock tries to open me up and it's too much even when they go slow," I recalled the advice suddenly thankful he was always giving tips.

"Put them under your nose, and hold one nostril down while you sniff it. I'm gonna lick that sweet boy hole of yours until you do it on both sides...I'll know the difference when you've breathed deep enough. Keep going as much as ya like when you use em, just don't spill."

I leaned on my elbows as his wet tongue probed my ass quickly and greedily. I slowly inhaled a deep breath, figured better not hold back even though it was my first time -- I didn't want to scare myself out of him fucking me.

Then I took another hit on the other side of my nose.

I can't quite describe the feeling of what came over me just then without warning. A warm rush of fuzzy comfort and horniness combined with an unexplainable need to let that insistent tongue of his in me further. Then it was gone only to be replaced the head of his circumcised raging boner with lube dripping all over my hole and the head of his tool as he pressed it into me. My hole was not very open so he pushed against it not quite forcing it open and I got the feeling it would just slip and thrust in too quick. I hit the poppers instinctively the breath was quick and deep and the feeling as swift and intense as I had taken the breath. My hole widened with an insatiable hunger to invite this total stranger into my most intimate part of me and inside he went. I moaned loaded as he slid in at a steady pace..a bit faster than I thought I could handle though so I turned to look back at him begging with my expression.

"Make that pussy take this dick," he ordered seeing my pained expression and he used his legs to shove my knees further apart, and then placed his hands both onto the middle of my back pushing down to force me to open up in every way possible.

"Oh my fucking--uuhhh!" I couldn't even tell what I was trying to say, it was like there wasn't even room in me for my own thoughts, all I could do was make room for his enormous dick to take advantage of my younger inexperienced ass. I breathed the poppers once more and just felt my chest tingle and grow warm and then the warmth spread towards my ass where it opened up in places I hadn't realized it could, like it knew what I didn't about how to make that daddy fuckstick feel perfect. My top seemed to love it. He was now plowing full force into me, a growing crowd of guys looked at us, jerking their cocks or beginning to find a hole to fuck too. One twink looking bottom mouthed the words, 'I'm so jealous!' from the end of the bed as he stared open-mouthed at the assault I was enduring from the host.

"Oh baby...baby please!" I begged, I hoped calling him something sweet would make him go easy on me, my hole had never felt so full, "you're in so motherfucking deep."

"Yeah bitch. Take it bitch." He was cold, and merciless in his response, my ass was nothing more than a warm sexy cum receptacle. He probably would just bred me and left me on the bed leaking his jizz and sore if it wasn't for the condom...oh fuck -- did he put it on?

"Oh fuck your daddy dick feels so fucking good...but I can't tell if you have the condom on baby," I whimpered, half tempted to hit the poppers once more, but I held off so I wouldn't just let him keep digging into my hole and taking it without a little resistance on my part.

"Oh hell fucking naw, I don't fuck plastic bags. I am gonna get that good pussy and dick it down til you make me nut and you're not going to waste a drop, it's all staying in you and if it leaks out, you're gonna swallow it after I scoop it up," he breathed the nasty and lustful promise into my ear. He never uses condoms? Ever?!

"Are you poz?" I was trying to overcome my hole urging me to give into the cock inside me that was making me tingle with electricity and pleasure. The fear was there, but it was so small by comparison.

"Don't you worry pussy boy," he whispered in the same low sultry tone as I felt him pumping at me in tandem with the music base, his body over me, hands still pressing down onto my back slightly to make me arch my hole up to his dick, "now shut your fucking mouth and open up that sweet silky cunt to me and don't stop giving it up until I'm done tearing this shit up all night." Did he just ignore answering my question? Oh damn...I could barely think and his thrusts started picking up pace, he poured more lube onto his cock as he nearly took it all out. I hit the poppers finally just to make it a bit longer and beg again for him to pull out.

"Please, don't cum in me..please....no--" my pleas were muffled as he put a large pillow on top of my head and pushed it down into the mattress. My ass was almost fully arched up as he pushed his full weight onto my back and I couldn't keep standing up. I had no choice but to let his cock plow over and over again into me full force. I moved my legs around trying to get a way to push from underneath the his dick as it impaled each time into a new and even more pleasurable spot in my hole, I felt crazy for wanting to get away from this dark heaven I was experiencing, but I knew what he would do to me if I didn't.

"There it is," he moaned in triumphant pleasure and dug into me balls deep and held it firmly in place, "went right on through your second hole." I couldn't believe it. I always wondered if the second hole was some mythical G spot for men, but it existed. I was totally incapable of moving as wave after wave of intoxicating pain and pleasure exploded into my ass with his cocks pummeling me still unrelenting even in the slightest. I knew then I had totally submitted to him body and mind, he owned me...I would let him use me and be grateful this monster cock chose me to be his fuck pig.

My muffled moans were barely audible as he drove in deliberate long, full in and full out insertions. He tossed the pillow aside and aggressively turned my head to the side to meet his lips and he tongued my open panting mouth which made me open even more to him in my ass and he knew it.

"Feel that cum inside you my little fuck toy?" He questioned, as his cock throbbed and gushed copious amounts of thick liquid inside me. I just nodded covered in sweat, mostly his as he dripped onto me from exerting himself for so long at full speed pistoning his wicked monster cock into my submissive young hole he now had marked as his property. He kept his cock buried in me, it didn't lose its hardon even a little. My ass ached not just from the beating it took but the amount of cum inside was so much it hurt to keep it in with his dick too. I knew he wouldn't let it leak out without me having to eat it to remain his good compliant bitch.

"Oh fuck you came in me anyway..." I said it trying to look defeated like I didn't want him to, but he only smiled seeing very clearly in my eyes the total submission and adoration to him now having never been used so completely and utterly by another man.

"As I said to the first guy I fucked after he first turned me down, 'a hand over the mouth turns no no no into Mmmm Mmm Mmm.'" He laughed at the joke.

It would be two weeks before I'd test poz when I decided to get checked out after taking two more loads from my brutal dom daddy that night. He got one more neg boy pussy converted, and many more would be turned, I had no doubt about it. Sometimes I go back to the club and let him bend me over and breed me then pass me around to two or three other tops, as he recounted how he gifted my neg hole and they would all cum inside so turned on by the story....fuck he knows how to use younger holes.

Note: Sorry I haven't posted anything in a long while! Haha, been so busy working. Still going to add chapters to the Royal Poz Fuck Gang Thread for those interested in following along.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...