My Anonymous Loads

RWHID

Decided I would make a permanent place to post my loads for the year. Previous loads include one from a neighbor and one froman anon black guy in a cemetery.

March 4: Ended up renting a room, posted an ad but only had two people show up. :( The first was a 35 year old. Plans were to fuck, but once he got to the room he said he only showed up so I wouldn't post his pictures online... sure! Soon as I got his dick in my mouth he shot his load in less than a minute... said he doesn't like guys sucking him off, but when he came he was forcing me to deep throat all of him, which wasn't much, as he said "you're about to get what you wanted". I was left sad... it was over so quick... then he turned into a complete psycho and I couldn't get him out of the room fast enough! Second guy that showed up turned out to be a married man in his 40s... was suppose to be just oral, but he felt like biting me all over as I was sucking him. He had a 7" uncut cock, the first uncut cock I have ever had. Once it was hard it got thicker. He lasted a good 15 minutes, but was involving foreplay on his part. He got on top of me and fucked my mouth as he shot his load down my throat.