[Ted's Cum Whores] TONIGHT! 50 Load Goal. Fuck this cum hole.

Feeder

To see Ted's original blog post click here

Tonight, Fridaay, May 21, 2010.

10pm till 4 am (unless the light is on after 4am, then come on in.)

NO PNP (poppers are cool though.)

1007 South Longwood Avenue.

Los Angeles, CA 90019

1 Block East of Highland, South of Olympic. Second house on the west side of the street. COME THRU THE GATE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HOUSE. If gate is closed, close it behind you…if gate is open, leave it open..(the gate will be on your right side). Come all the way to the garage and make a left towards the backyard. Walk around the 2 wood decks. MY ROOM IS NOT ON THE SECOND WOOD DECK. DO NOT GO UP THE WOODEN STEPS ON DECK. DO NOT KNOCK ON THE WINDOWS ON THE DECK…THAT IS NOT MY ROOM! YOU WILL GET US BOTH, YOU AND I IN TROUBLE….(My roommate might be hanging out in the garage or on his room…but that’s my roommate, it’s not me…)go past both decks. If you are standing in the backyard facing the decks, my room will be in the right side of the house, but you can’t see it yet, so keep walking on the side of the house between the wall and the fence until you see some cement steps. It’s pretty dark, but keep walking…you’ll see the light on at the top of the cement steps…Take the steps and that’s where my bedroom door is. French doors are open. I’ll be blindfolded and lubed up in my bed. You must like sloppy seconds. There will be loads of cum already in my ass. Pump, dump and leave. Can get into making out and kissing if u do.

Please be quiet when you enter and when you exit….

Ass.jpg

Torso.jpg

Face.jpg4562057707528498860-7335778936323670668?l=tedscumwhores.blogspot.com

More...

• 6 months later...

The original Ad was posted on Ted's Cumwhores back in May 2010. Most guys who use the Ted's Cumwhore site are BASED in Los Angeles, CA, USA. He gives direct and specific directions because like me, he WANTS to be found and USED by as many guys as possible. If you can get it hard -- PLEASE breed this Slut. He lives to take ALL LOADS-- NO Questions asked.

Loves to service Older, Thugs, Homeless and ANY one who needs a hole.